Postings by Jeeg's Family

GO!

(Page 1 of 51: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

Cat of the Day & Week > MICETTO IS CAT OF THE DAY!!
Micetto

Love me,squeeze- me,hold me!

Purred: Mon Sep 12, '11 11:06am PST 
WOW!!
What a big honor!! Me,sweet Micetto,COTD!!applause
I am very grateful and humbled by this..mom hasn't be around for a long time,bad health,but after this i will have her make a big return to this amazing site!
Again,thanks to all of you for choosing me,and to all my good furfriends who never forget me and mom..we love you too!!cheercheer
[notify]

» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by Apollo, Sep 16 6:56 pm

Rescue, Adoption & Happy Endings > Found My Forever Home Today
Giotto- (angel now)

AAARRRGGHHH!!!!

Purred: Thu Feb 18, '10 8:34am PST 
How wonderful!!
Wel..you look a LOT like me,and today is my birthday too...i am happy it did bring some good luck to you!
My name was Giotto,like the great italian painter...suits you nice,i have to say!

let us know what you new family will pick for your cute face! happy dancehappy dancehappy dance
[notify]

» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Giotto (angel now), Feb 18 8:34 am

Rescue, Adoption & Happy Endings > I need a new home, quick!

Cindy and- babies ALL- ADOPTED

Please give me a- chance!!

Purred: Sat Nov 15, '08 4:54pm PST 
Dear and beautiful Oliver..there is a deadline with your current home or your mom can wait until the no-kill shelter gets some room for you and Lilo???

I feel bad Lilo gota go back to the shelter...you are botth very gorgeous and deserve a nice happy ending!!

Keep us posted,please!!

When my foster mom found me,i was like you,wandering the streets alone and pregnant,and it was cold,so mom took me inside...then i had six (6!!!) kittens..it took some time to find us homes,but she did!!

It takes some patience...but i know how hard it must e for your mom too to give you away...
[notify]

» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Cindy and babies ALL ADOPTED, Nov 15 4:54 pm

Rescue, Adoption & Happy Endings > I need a forever home!

Cleopatra- (angel now)

I'm Cleo,the- ultimate lap cat

Purred: Thu Nov 13, '08 4:39pm PST 
What a wonderful couple you and Lucy Lou are!!
God bless your foster mom for caring until a forever good home will come along!

I urge everyone to go to this beautiful kitten's page and see if you can help him and his absolutely adorable dog friend!!
[notify]

» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Cleopatra (angel now), Nov 13 4:39 pm

Rescue, Adoption & Happy Endings > PLEASE HELP - I only have about a month left =(

Grisu'

If it looks- edible,eat- it!!!!

Purred: Thu Nov 13, '08 4:37pm PST 
Dear Desert!!
Please,tell mom to look into the Toronto Humane Society web site..she can call and beg and plead for you to be taken,or is euthanasia as the only other option (even if is not,is better to be clear is a very desperate situation)..i will help and so will Jeh giotto with the gas money...

Of course,i am hoping that with a miracle,you can get adopted out or that you will calm down and start getting along with Gosmot....

Let us know!!
Tell mom we are all purringand praying for you,guys!!..way to go
[notify]

» There has since been 25 posts. Last posting by , Jan 2 10:24 am

Cindy and- babies ALL- ADOPTED

Please give me a- chance!!

Purred: Mon Nov 10, '08 4:12pm PST 
Unbelievable! A cute puppy and a beautiful kitten dumped outiside like garbage!!

Your story is wonderful and teaches a lot to humans about love...and how can i say THANK YOU to your foster mom who saved you from the streets!????!!

I know too well that ladies like her are the difference between life and death,for dumped kitties like me and you....

I pray and hope someone in the area can help..
[notify]

» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Cleopatra (angel now), Nov 13 4:39 pm

Rescue, Adoption & Happy Endings > PLEASE HELP - I only have about a month left =(

Giotto- (angel now)

AAARRRGGHHH!!!!

Purred: Mon Nov 10, '08 4:08pm PST 
My wonderful namesake,you just made me proud!!

I just knew how caring you all are!!

I sure hope Desert's mom calls the shelter here,and that she makes them say yes...my mom will do everything to get him there!

You are a real gem,my beautiful namesake!!applause

Your angellittle angel Giotto
[notify]

» There has since been 35 posts. Last posting by , Jan 2 10:24 am

Grisu'

Purred: Mon Nov 10, '08 12:46pm PST 
I urge everyone to go to Greybaby's page and read his touching story! And look at him playing with Lou-Lou the puppy!!

I live in Canada,so i can't do much,but i hope and pray someone that lives in his area can help him and Lou-Lou!!

Believe me,if you'd see them,you won't be able to turn your back to these two wonderful animals!

Please,winter is coming!

Anyone that can help?????smile
[notify]

» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by Cleopatra (angel now), Nov 13 4:39 pm

Grisu'

Purred: Mon Nov 10, '08 12:21pm PST 
Dear friend!!
Of course you are in Montreal!!

I tried with the two shelters around here,but they said they are full...here in Toronto,the best option is the Humane Society,they rarely say no to a cat,even one with temper problems...but it's gotta be your mom that calls..go to their web site:www.thetorontohumanesociety.com,just told them that is either them or euthanasia,stress that out a lot..explain that no one around there wants to help..TRY!!

If they say yes...

For transportation,i can help here,and i am sure that with the catster railroad networs we can help to get him here..

we cannot give up on him!!way to go
[notify]

» There has since been 37 posts. Last posting by , Jan 2 10:24 am

Grisu'

Purred: Sun Nov 9, '08 2:49pm PST 
Desert is my friend,and it breaks my heart that he can be put to sleep for his bad temper!!
His mom tried everything and is very stressed out,and i tried to get him to a shelter here in Canada,but it's impossible with all the laws and costum's regulations...

His only hope is a shelter or a foster home in America...there is anyone that can spare this poor cat his death sentence??

I bet with some help we can find someone that has a place for him,in your big country...i know americans have big hearts,and won't let Desert die...please,help him!!cry
[notify]

» There has since been 45 posts. Last posting by , Jan 2 10:24 am

(Page 1 of 51: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.