Postings by Junior Fluffkins's Family

GO!

(Page 1 of 19: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  

Catster Railroad > help
Junior- Fluffkins

Let's play. Now.- NOW. I SAID- NOW!!!!

Purred: Fri Feb 17, '12 3:17pm PST 
Can anyone help with a transport? Know of anyone who can? This is critical. Please contact Jessica ASAP at
fortheloveofthepets72@gmail.com. Thanks, Cat

Sent: Friday, February 17, 2012 2:04 PM
To: Cat Reese ; petrescue@ideaassociates.com ; victoriae tds.net ; Rondawoman22@aol.com ; atcbaker@bellsouth.net ; carolyn@tagteaminc.com ; drgallagher@charter.net ; gafulmers@hotmail.com ; juliesdoggy@bellsouth.net ; bhhearn@pstel.net ; Ann Powderly
Cc: fortheloveofthepets72@gmail.com ; JnMuttley2@aol.com
Subject: FW: Transport Kitten for LiFE SAVING Surgery NEED Transport from *Clover SC to Sa.vannah, GA.

Transport Kitten for LiFE SAVING Surgery

NEED Transport from *Clover SC to Savannah, GA.

"I am BEYOND desperate. i have a kitten with a broken pelvis that needs to get to Savannah GA for pelvic surgery. the longer she waits the less successful the surgery will be. if you cannot help maybe you can forward to someone who can. the photos are her and an xray of her pelvis. she is going to GA because the surgery is triple in SC.
Jessica

Jessica Feeney
Contact
fortheloveofthepets72@gmail.com
[notify]

» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Pandora, Feb 19 9:37 am

Catster Railroad > Transport Help needed Nov. 18-20, Connecticut to Chicago
Junior- Fluffkins

Purred: Fri Nov 18, '11 11:42am PST 
Dear all,
Thank you very much for offering to help but the Catster Mom who was going to adopt the abandoned cat we call Whiskers has withdrawn her offer because the thought I wasn't doing anything to make this transport happen.
cry Poor Whiskers.
[notify]

» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by Lady, Nov 18 9:03 pm

Junior- Fluffkins

Purred: Fri Nov 18, '11 9:43am PST 
Hi Ben, I really appreciate your offer of help! wavewave Unfortunately, we would be in Chicago are on Sunday after overnight in Indiana somewhere if we went this weekend but we are almost certainly going next weekend. I know you can't help then at all. But thank you anyway!!kitty
[notify]

» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by Lady, Nov 18 9:03 pm

Junior- Fluffkins

Purred: Wed Nov 16, '11 1:40pm PST 
Hi all,
I've helped with transports in this group in the past and now need help with a transport. Here is the background: Two months ago, a woman up the block was evicted from the house she was renting and left a dozen cats on the street. They wandered to my house because I feed a little clowder of ferals, and for two months I've had 8 abandoned housecats living in my yard. I have made some sort of shelter for them. I first gave them flea treatment and cleaned up some ear problems. I have managed to get them all neutered with some generous help, and they have had rabies shots. One found a great home in Philadelphia (I am in northwestern Connecticut) and an acquaintance on Facebook has agreed to take one. She lives in Wisconsin. So we need to transport Whiskers and hope to do it this weekend so he can get off the street ASAP.

We need help from Youngstown OH through Ohio and Illinois to Chicago. Some help on I-80 in Pennsylvania would also be wonderful. This might end up being a three-day trip but I hope not.

Here is the map http://farclan45.com/whiskers.htm -- if you can help, please respond to the guestbook on that website or email me privately. Thanks very much in advance!!
[notify]

» There has since been 8 posts. Last posting by Lady, Nov 18 9:03 pm

Party Time & Virtual Play Dates > Think Likes A Pirate Day PAWTY - Sept 19th 2010

Tethys- Fluffkins

Size matters if- it comes to- whiskers!

Purred: Sat Sep 18, '10 7:36pm PST 
Hi Tailer! Wilson's mom is pawsome with those pics!! applauseapplauseapplause

We are turning in now but will be back tomorrow the 19th for Talk Like a Pirate Day!! wavewave
[notify]

» There has since been 74 posts. Last posting by Digit (HC on SOMC), Sep 19 9:25 pm

Party Time & Virtual Play Dates > Think Likes A Pirate Day PAWTY - Sept 19th 2010
Tethys- Fluffkins

Purred: Sat Sep 18, '10 6:33pm PST 
Hi! I heard there was a party here. I loves a party!! ARRRRR!! laugh out loud
[notify]

» There has since been 78 posts. Last posting by Digit (HC on SOMC), Sep 19 9:25 pm

Party Time & Virtual Play Dates > Hawaiian Birthday Party for Frankie\'s 10th Birthday! 4PM EST - close!

Jake- ♥s- Taffy

Boxes rock

Purred: Thu Sep 2, '10 8:19pm PST 
Hi Frankie!! I'm here to say Happy Birfday because you're one of my favorite Pen Paws Pals!!

partypartypartypartyparty

WE hope you had a pawsome day and many many many more to come!!

Hugs from all of us here!
Jake the Jakester
[notify]

» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by Angel Playful the Empurress, Sep 6 5:54 pm

Kitten Corner > Any idea what kind of kitten our little Katie is??

Junior- Fluffkins

Purred: Wed Mar 31, '10 1:13pm PST 
Hi Katie sure is adorable. A couple of things that caught my attention are that she already has great ear-floof (the long hair coming out of her ears) and very long whiskers. Those can be signs of a basic long-haired kitty but are tell-tale signs of Maine Coons and Norwegian Forest kitties. I couldn't tell if she has toe floof (shocks of hair between her toes, esp. the hind feet) but that will be interesting to watch, if it grows. If she grows toe-floof, I hope you don't have hardwood floors MOL!!

As other furs indicated, your 6-month mark will tell you a lot. Pmail me when she turns 6 months please way to goway to goway to go
[notify]

» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Junior Fluffkins, Mar 31 1:13 pm

Plus Power of the Paw > Please purr for my sister, Queenie

Junior- Fluffkins

Purred: Wed Mar 31, '10 1:01pm PST 
Hi Fluff,
Your daddy might gain some good ideas by going to the forum (and I'm sorry I don't have it handy) for getting back missing cats. The trap with food is a great idea but what has worked for us every time (I'm sorry to say) is for Mommy to look for us about midnight, very very quietly, when the world is quiet and the kitties feel more safe. They aren't overwhelmed by noisy noise, they can hear Mommy call or rattle a favorite toy, and they aren't as afraid from all the commotion. Mom has had to sleep on the sofa by the door with it propped open and lights and music on. Sammy came home at 2am after 2 days out in the rain; she came home the second time (both time sneaking out) about 11:45 pm. Mom got Junior at midnight with his favorite little rattle toy. Jake came slinking out of a hiding place about 1am when her heard her call quietly and saw the flashlight.

This other forum I mentioned has LOT of other good ideas!

We are purring for you. We've been there!!
[notify]

» There has since been 4 posts. Last posting by Mr D - D'boat #19, Apr 3 9:32 am

Party Time & Virtual Play Dates > Mid Winter Annifursary Bash January 31
Tethys- Fluffkins

Purred: Sun Jan 31, '10 6:02pm PST 
Thanks efurryone! wave Smoke, thanks for the great harminica tunes. Thanks for tossing the party out there, Sab and Mac and efurryone else who put it on cloud 9cloud 9
[notify]

» There has since been 41 posts. Last posting by ♥Oliver Winston Parsons , Jan 31 6:16 pm

(Page 1 of 19: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.