Postings by ♠ KILLER ♠'s Family

GO!

(Page 1 of 41: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

Behavior & Training > my name is morticia and i\'m a stress marker!
♠- KILLER- ♠

DIVA with a- heart of gold!

Purred: Sat Jul 31, '10 9:30am PST 
any kitteh? mom would really like some help with my sisfur.
[notify]

» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by ♠ KILLER ♠, Jul 31 9:30 am

MORTICIA

brat princess- with sharp claws

Purred: Sun Jul 11, '10 1:13pm PST 
hi gracie! tell your meowmy concats!
the baby stuff by itself isn't bothering her. the crib has been here since may and the stroller since june. mom knew better than to do it all at once.
it's "her" boy being gone that gets to her. i wasn't pregnant last year and she was still acting out when my stepson is gone.
maybe i will have to involve the vet regardless. i was hoping to avoid it.
[notify]

» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by ♠ KILLER ♠, Jul 31 9:30 am

MORTICIA

brat princess- with sharp claws

Purred: Sat Jul 10, '10 10:28am PST 
mom needs advice! for once she is actually mad at one of us, being me. some background:
there are 3 of us. mom can tell by scent who is who. weird but true. so she knows it's me.
there is a little boy who lives here. he is dad's son. every summer he goes to his mom. we are VERY close. i react very poorly every summer. i cram myself up mom and dad's butts. i also start inappropriately eliminating. and this is the only time it happens. my common targets are mom or my boy's things. she's used to this and is a pro at prevention laugh out loud.
the problem is mom is expecting a hoomin kitten late spetember. she has tried her best to add the baby stuff slowly as to not upset us. she has also made baby's thing univiting to us. well today mom just found out i peed on the new carseat. it was wrapped in plastic, but i clawed it a little and my urine leaked onto the seat. she had it sitting in the crib. so when she lifted it out some of the urine leaked onto the crib. much profanity later, mom has it cleaned up.
sooo what is my malfunction? anycat else ever was so person oriented they acted out? how was it solved? any ideas?
oh and locking us out of that room is not an option. hoomin boy locked himself in his bedroom once and lost the privilege of a door and that's where the crib and other baby gear is located. not only that but mom wants us to get used to baby smells and things. and honestly this only started this week so it's definitely NOT the things themselves causing the stress it is definitely my boy being away. except weekends hoomin boy will be gone till august 15. and when he is home, his biomom is just as neglectful to her 4 recently neutered cats (they are like 3 years old and had already started spraying) as she is to him so a lot of times mom smells her territorial male cats on his clothes from being marked. she just bags the clothes up and makes him take a shower before he's allowed near us. but she doesn't want anything else of the baby's marked.
please help my mom before she has a nervous breakdown MOL.
ps mom wanted me to add that there is no way in hades rehoming is an option, so no worries there dancing
[notify]

» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by ♠ KILLER ♠, Jul 31 9:30 am

Cat Health > FIP

♥- SPIKE- ♥- always

little buddy- furever

Purred: Sat Jul 10, '10 9:49am PST 
we are furry sorry to hear this!
i passed on due to FIP at 8 months old.
from what my mommy read, kittens are furry susceptible. i would recommend separating the kitten. maya probably won't get FIP. after all this time she would've presented by now. but most FIP casualties are kittens. FIP as you know is a mutation of FeCoV. maya might be a carrier of FeCoV regardless of not having FIP. you may get her tested for titres if it will make you breathe easier. the only true way to clear your house would be after his passing to eliminate all of hunter's things and scrub the house with bleach and steam cleaning carpets and furniture. it takes FeCoV at least a month to clear out of the environment.
the easist fix for your situation at this point would be to put the kitten in a room that's been thoroughly scrubbed down and not allow maya or hunter access at all. also he will need his own litterpan, that is how transmission occurs.
when i passed, my mommy cleaned the house thoroughly, then got my big sis killer tested. she was negative for titres. then she added morticia, waited a month and tested her. lastly she had lydia bela tested at the rescue. it's been over 2 years and we are FIP free thank G'D.
we hope this helps!!!!!
[notify]

» There has since been 4 posts. Last posting by Cookie , Aug 10 12:41 pm

Saying Goodbye: Memorials & Support > churrah left on halloween...

CHARM CITY- KITTY- KOMMITEE

u'll know us by- the trail of our- fuzzies

Purred: Sun Nov 8, '09 8:02am PST 
OMC!!!! we of the charm city kitty kommitee are very saddened by this news terri. first rhymon runs off and now thiscrycrycry
he lived a full long life. if he went that quickly know that he probably was not in pain.
we believe all companion animals are angels in disguise and when their missions are completed, they go home.

again, we are sorry to hear about your loss.
hughughuglittle angellittle angellittle angel
[notify]

» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by CHARM CITY KITTY KOMMITEE, Nov 8 8:02 am

Cat Health > How Long Do Cats With Effusive (wet) FIP typically live?
♥- SPIKE- ♥- always

little buddy- furever

Purred: Fri Oct 30, '09 6:59pm PST 
it is a small group (thank G'D), but i didn't know if any of them had experience. in my experience it always seems the sweetest kittens get this insidious disease. looks like he touched your heart which makes it harder. the only thing they can do is drain the fluid and give him things to calm his immune system. maybe pick up some nutrical. if wet is anything like dry he'll waste away pretty quickly. i lost 7oz in 10 days. the goal this point is to give a decent quality of life regardless of how short that will be. being as this is terminal not much else can be done.
hug
[notify]

» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by ♥ SPIKE ♥ always, Oct 30 6:59 pm

Cat Health > How Long Do Cats With Effusive (wet) FIP typically live?

♥- SPIKE- ♥- always

little buddy- furever

Purred: Fri Oct 30, '09 6:15pm PST 
i am sooo sorry to hear this.hug
i passed from FIP almost 2 years ago (wow doesn't seem that long), however i had dry FIP. from all of the info mommy gathered wet FIP is actually a much quicker demise. i was diagnosed, looked like i was responding well to the meds and -BOOM- 10 days later i died in my mommy's arms.
she read for effusive it was inside a monthcrycry.
as far as isolation, my big sis was around me the whole time. not only did she NOT get FIP but she tested negative for coronavirus.
if you are worried, you can the other cats tested for FeCoV, the precursor to FIP. even if they are positive it does NOT mean it'll mutate into FIP. it just means close watching. it is good that you all don't use the same litterbox. if the other kitties contracted FeCoV it'll clear quicker. there is a support group for FIP on this site. consider joining that. maybe 1 of our very unfortunate members dealt with the effusive version.
your furmily will be in our purrshugcry
[notify]

» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by ♥ SPIKE ♥ always, Oct 30 6:59 pm

Other Meows & Purrs > If your cat was a high school cliche...what would she/he be?

Purred: Fri Oct 30, '09 5:56pm PST 
killer would be prom queen. you know having the latest trends and accessories.

lydia bela would be a goth kid. not the bratty type. the sweet misunderstood type.

morticia would be the bully with a heart of gold.
[notify]

» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by ♥ Nina ♥ rehomed, Oct 30 7:58 pm

Food & Nutrition > Vegetarian/Vegan Cats?

Purred: Wed Sep 9, '09 11:40am PST 
great cat!!! that's horrible. we NEED meat. without it, we will go blind! we will also die from heart problems. and we will over the course of time starve to death.
[notify]

» There has since been 25 posts. Last posting by Brownie, Jul 12 3:06 pm

Cat Health > Vet office Waiting Rooms, Just amazes me!

Purred: Thu Jul 30, '09 5:45pm PST 
luckily, we've never had these problems. the front of our carrier always faces mom. dogs are usually kept at a distance. our skinbling has been extensively disciplined by mom to not touch strange doggies. there is a 50% chance that an animal at a veterinarian's is sick. sick = unpredictable in mom's opinion. it's also rude. mom will ask a dog owner on occasion if it's ok to pet (first she makes polite chitchat to figure out if doggy is in for shots or is sick). all dogs are required to be on leash and all small animals are to be in carriers. luckily never had a bad experience as a result. mom finds it rude to approach w/o permission. to each their ownshrug
smokey we're purring for ya!
[notify]

» There has since been 19 posts. Last posting by Heat, Aug 5 3:45 pm

(Page 1 of 41: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.