Postings by Mommie Mommie 2004-2012's Family

GO!

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  

Senior Cats > Cannot medicate my cat, please help!!
Midnight the- "Music Man"

Midnight-Jazz it- up!

Purred: Thu Jan 30, '14 3:13am PST 
CAPSULES and CATNIP

Midnight the Music Man gives me quite a fight when I try to pill him. This is what I do: I crush up the pill and place it in an empty capsule (you can buy them at the drug store from the pharmacist) then I do the scruffy grab and shove the moistened capsule to the back of the throat and then hold the cat's mouth closed. I believe that the problem of the matter is the "taste" of the pill so when you put the contents in a capsule it is not as nasty. With the capsule moistened or wet it slips down easier. As a precaution, I will have a syringe handy (of course without the needle) to put some water in the cat's mouth just in case there is a problem.

ALSO: For a cat that will not eat -- help him to relax and get the munchies by giving him fresh Catnip. Any sick cats that I have had I have given them Catnip and then they will eat. Pretty soon they will be acting like they are at a party. Try it. hamster dance
[notify]

» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by calli, Mar 6 6:30 am

Saying Goodbye: Memorials & Support > Mommie Mommie has Crossed to the Rainbow Bridge 12-3-12
Mommie- Mommie- 2004-2012

Purred: Thu Dec 6, '12 11:20pm PST 
Mommmie Mommie showed up as a pregnant stray that had been shot. I sheltered her and her 3 babies. I was able to keep one which I ended up naming Baby Baby. She was a very devoted mother. She ran herself ragged keeping up with and caring for them. I told her that when her responsibility was over, that she would become my baby and she did. MM was only 8 years old. She had lost her appetite and I took her to the vet--Cancer had invaded all her major organs except her liver. It was not possible to save her from this. I was with MM during her operation and stay while she drifted across the Rainbow Bridge. I'll will pick up her ashes on Friday. Mommie Mommie, we love you, always will, you will never be forgotten. I wait for the day that I see you running towards me again.
[notify]

» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by Tigger, Dec 9 2:31 pm

Saying Goodbye: Memorials & Support > My beloved cat is lost

Midnight-Jazz it- up!

Purred: Wed Aug 15, '12 7:08pm PST 
I know this sounds silly but go out very early in the morning (2 am) when things are quiet and walk around slowly calling for Max. Without all the activity, he may come to you. I do not propose you going out alone bring someone with you with some protection. I hope you find your Max.
[notify]

» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Midnight the "Music Man", Aug 15 7:08 pm

Saying Goodbye: Memorials & Support > Sponge Bob the 33-pound tabby dies

Midnight-Jazz it- up!

Purred: Wed Aug 15, '12 7:04pm PST 
Peace to you, Sponge Bob.
[notify]

» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Orange Ruffy, Aug 15 8:19 pm

Saying Goodbye: Memorials & Support > Gus Ackland

Midnight-Jazz it- up!

Purred: Wed Aug 15, '12 6:23pm PST 
Hello Gus, I just read your mom's post and she is missing you. I wish she could see you now. I wish that she could see you playing with Precious Poo Poo and all the other cats and animals. You are not crying in pain and are enjoying the morsels of tasty grasses and cool fresh water running in the creek. There's plenty of butter flies and pretty birds to watch. You are so happy!
[notify]

» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Midnight the "Music Man", Aug 15 6:23 pm

Saying Goodbye: Memorials & Support > Saying goodbye to my 4 babies

Midnight-Jazz it- up!

Purred: Wed Aug 15, '12 6:05pm PST 
God bless and comfort you -- I am so very sorry for the loss of your companion and your babies. Take care of you.
[notify]

» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Midnight the "Music Man", Aug 15 6:05 pm

Saying Goodbye: Memorials & Support > i lost my kitten shadow

Precious Poo- Poo

Take Another- Piece of Your- Heart

Purred: Fri Mar 5, '10 4:13pm PST 
Shadow Mom -- losing your kitten so suddenly is sad. It is obvious that you and your children love him/her very much and I sure he knows that even now. I would like to suggest writing and posting in his Diary about his favorite foods "Whiskas" or toys that Shadow liked or skills that he developed -- share his life with you and your children on his Catster page. Again, I am very sorry for your loss of Shadow.
[notify]

» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by ♥Baby Girl♥, Mar 8 12:17 pm

Saying Goodbye: Memorials & Support > Cachou is now an angel

Precious Poo- Poo

Purred: Fri Mar 5, '10 3:54pm PST 
I viewed Cachou's page and he enjoyed his time with you and the loving care that you gave to him. So very sorry for your loss. God bless you and Cachou.
[notify]

» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by ♥Baby Girl♥, Mar 8 12:12 pm

Saying Goodbye: Memorials & Support > My Girl Deliah is Going to the Other Side

Precious Poo- Poo

Purred: Fri Mar 5, '10 3:40pm PST 
There is nothing to forgive--Deliah knows that you were showing her the ultimate act of love to release her so she could be pain free and whole again and she will never be gone and always be with you as long as you hold her in your heart.
[notify]

» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by ♥Baby Girl♥, Mar 8 12:22 pm

Saying Goodbye: Memorials & Support > In Loving Memory of MILO

Midnight-Jazz it- up!

Purred: Sat Nov 24, '07 9:46pm PST 
God bless you and your family Milo. Don't worry sweet kitty, they will be with you soon. Until then, may the angels hold you in their arms.
[notify]

» There has since been 19 posts. Last posting by Morey Amsterdam 1992-2005, Nov 7 6:26 pm

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.