Postings by Mysty (The Princess)'s Family

GO!

(Page 1 of 68: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

Cat Health > Flaky, almost crack paw pads
Cleo (The- Queen)

I am the Queen- of the house....

Purred: Mon Jan 3, '11 8:38am PST 
We were told to put Vaseline on our cats nose because it drys out in the winter. Also the first ingredient in hairball remedy gels is mineral oil.
[notify]

» There has since been 7 posts. Last posting by P.C., Jan 5 4:47 pm

Behavior & Training > remodeling and changes
Mysty (The- Princess)

Lay still! I'm- grooming you!

Purred: Sat Aug 7, '10 8:11pm PST 
THANK YOU!!! I forgot all about the spray-GREAT IDEA!!!!
[notify]

» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by Gracie, Aug 9 10:56 am

Behavior & Training > remodeling and changes

Cleo (The- Queen)

Purred: Tue Aug 3, '10 9:04am PST 
Mommy and daddy are changing a lot in our house in a couple of weeks. 2 bathrooms remodeled, and a bedroom...she is getting rid of our waterbed!!! OUR WATERBED-OUR SLEEPING SPOT!!!! So she wants to know....

when you remodel or change out furniture is there anything special you need to do? I heard some pets will start marking or acting up if there is a lot of change. Any advice? What should I do about all the people in the house? (We have 2 girl cats over the age of 7)
[notify]

» There has since been 5 posts. Last posting by Gracie, Aug 9 10:56 am

Catster Lifestyle, News & Entertainment > dog ban

Cleo (The- Queen)

Purred: Mon Jun 28, '10 7:07pm PST 
That is so true!!! We are VERY spoiled-in a good way.
[notify]

» There has since been 4 posts. Last posting by , Jul 1 10:42 am

Cleo (The- Queen)

Purred: Mon Jun 21, '10 3:41pm PST 
In case you cannot get to the site...
So, we are wondering what they think about cats?

Iranian cleric denounces dog owners

Hardline conservatives are still influential in Iran
A conservative Iranian cleric has denounced the "moral depravity" of owning a dog, and called for the arrest of all dogs and their owners.

Dogs are considered unclean in Islamic law and the spread of dog ownership in Westernised secular circles in Iran is frowned upon by the religious establishment.

"I demand the judiciary arrest all dogs with long, medium or short legs - together with their long-legged owners," Hojatolislam Hassani is quoted as saying in the reformist Etemad newspaper.

"Otherwise I'll do it myself," said the outspoken cleric, who leads Friday prayers in the north-western city of Urumiyeh.

"In our country there is freedom of speech, but not freedom for corruption," he said.

Canine clampdown

Tehran journalist Mafiseh Kouhnavand told the BBC that the subject of dog ownership had been brought up many times before.

Hardline judiciary agents and police occasionally clamp down on the practice, fining owners and confiscating their pets from streets and parks.

Short-legged dogs were the target of a previous campaign
In June, police banned the sale of dogs and penalized anyone walking a dog in public. The practice is seen by conservatives as a corrupting influence of decadent Western culture.

But despite the clampdowns, dog ownership has been on the rise, especially among rich Iranians in the north of Tehran.

"Now it has reached Urumiyeh, but some people were not ready for it," Ms Kouhnavand said.

Hojatolislam Hassani appears to be widening the scope of his anti-canine campaign.

Last year, he publicly thanked police for their policy of exclusively confiscating short-legged dogs in Urumiyeh.
[notify]

» There has since been 6 posts. Last posting by , Jul 1 10:42 am

Cleo (The- Queen)

Purred: Mon Jun 21, '10 3:38pm PST 
Thought this was interesting...

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/2326357.stm
[notify]

» There has since been 7 posts. Last posting by , Jul 1 10:42 am

Catster Lifestyle, News & Entertainment > MEAN KITTY

Mysty (The- Princess)

Lay still! I'm- grooming you!

Purred: Sat Jun 12, '10 6:18pm PST 
yes, and it has had mixed results I guess. The last one came out positive. I thought he was indoor too, they did bring home a kitty friend, but I couldn't find if he has it too. Hopefully, he will be okay if they just keep up the good care
[notify]

» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Mysty (The Princess), Jun 12 6:18 pm

Catster Lifestyle, News & Entertainment > MEAN KITTY

Cleo (The- Queen)

Purred: Tue Jun 8, '10 7:05pm PST 
I don't know if you catsters already heard, but for those of you that remember The Mean Kitty song (Sparta) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qit3ALTelOo

I just found out that it looks like Sparta has feline leukemia. I feel so bad for his owners

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pJ-81-2yPE8
[notify]

» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by Mysty (The Princess), Jun 12 6:18 pm

Cat Health > hyperthyroidism-pulling out fur-HELP PLEASE

Cleo (The- Queen)

Purred: Sat Feb 27, '10 7:06pm PST 
Well-good mews! My blood tests came back and the medicine is working! I have also stopped pulling out my fur. Mommy is so thankful and happy. Thanks for all your purrs!!!!

Love,
Cleo
[notify]

» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by BK, Feb 27 7:51 pm

Catster Lifestyle, News & Entertainment > steam cleaners?
Cleo (The- Queen)

Purred: Sat Jan 23, '10 8:21pm PST 
I have a sneezing issue, so mom wants to clean the carpets often. Will it hold up?
[notify]

» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by Hobert von Kingston III, Mar 24 5:00 pm

(Page 1 of 68: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.