Postings by Cody's Family

GO!

(Page 1 of 4: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  

Get Well Soon > Hazel Lucy's List for Kitties in Need of Purrs
Pumpkin- (Rainbow- Bridge)

Pumpkin - (Rainbow Bridge,- March 18, 2011

Purred: Sun Oct 14, '12 2:20pm PST 
I am so sorry to hear about Felix. He is such a beautiful cat. Hugs & purrs to his family at this difficult time.
[notify]

» There has since been -19489.8 posts. Last posting by Catster HQ, May 31 7:55 am

Saying Goodbye: Memorials & Support > July 4....My independence day...I am free.
Cody

Cody

Purred: Wed Jul 4, '12 9:26am PST 
So sorry for your loss. Hugs to Greta's family.
[notify]

» There has since been 5 posts. Last posting by Greta (now in kitty heaven), Jul 9 4:32 pm

Plus Power of the Paw > HURRICANE CHECK IN AND HURRICANE CENTRAL

Cody

Cody

Purred: Sun Aug 28, '11 5:47am PST 
It is 8:45 in Central Vermont. It started raining sometime during the night. It's raining quite heavy now, but not windy yet. No water in the cellar yet! Stay dry and safe everyone!
[notify]

» There has since been 61 posts. Last posting by Charmaine Neville, Sep 2 6:25 am

Plus Power of the Paw > HURRICANE CHECK IN AND HURRICANE CENTRAL

Cody

Cody

Purred: Sat Aug 27, '11 6:16pm PST 
It's not doing anything at the moment in the Central Vermont area. The Weather Channel is showing a flash flood watch for the entire state from Sunday morning through Monday morning. My town is just recovering from a major flood in May - lots of damage to homes & businesses and roads. It would be a shame if flooding happens all over again.There is a river down the street from my home, but it doesn't reach my house because we sit up on a little hill. But when we get a lot of heavy rain, we get water in the cellar which the sump pump can take care of, unless the power goes out. I don't even want to think of that happening. So we will just hunker down and ride out the storm like everyone else.
Stay safe & dry kitties & catsters!
[notify]

» There has since been 81 posts. Last posting by Charmaine Neville, Sep 2 6:25 am

Plus Power of the Paw > Rest In Peace, Princess. May 1999 to August 2011

Purred: Thu Aug 18, '11 5:45pm PST 
So sorry for your loss. What a beautiful cat Princess was. Hugs to her family.
[notify]

» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by Kiki, Aug 19 4:58 am

Plus Power of the Paw > We're losing CeeCee

Purred: Sun Aug 14, '11 5:11am PST 
Purring for CeeCee and family.
[notify]

» There has since been 9 posts. Last posting by Smokey Joe Angel Dreamboat #9, Aug 17 6:14 pm

Plus Power of the Paw > Purrs for a missing kitty

Cody

Cody

Purred: Sun Aug 14, '11 5:01am PST 
Purring that Mr D & Zion return home safely.
[notify]

» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Cody, Aug 14 5:01 am

Plus Power of the Paw > Please Purr For Mr D

Cody

Cody

Purred: Sun Aug 14, '11 4:53am PST 
Purring hard that Mr D. is safe and returns home soon.
[notify]

» There has since been 40 posts. Last posting by Tigger, Aug 29 2:29 pm

Cat of the Day > Buffy Is Cat of The Day - Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Buffy

Angel Buffie

Purred: Wed Aug 10, '11 8:00pm PST 
My beautiful Angel Buffy is COTD today. She was the first calico cat I ever owned and what a sweetheart she was! Thank you Catster for remembering her!
[notify]

» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Buffy, Aug 10 8:00 pm

Cat of the Day & Week > Buffy Is Cat of The Day Wednesday, August 10, 2011
Buffy

Angel Buffie

Purred: Wed Aug 10, '11 7:36pm PST 
Thank you Catster for bestowing Cat of The Day honor to my Angel Buffy. I didn't turn my computer on until 9:00 pm Wednesday and got quite a shock when I saw my Buffy's picture on the main page.
It's nice that angel kitties are remembered as well as earthly ones. Buffy's life was cut short at 5 years of age (she had feline leukemia) and she has been gone for many years now, but I cherish those years I had with her.
[notify]

» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by ♥Kally Kat♥, Aug 11 10:55 am

(Page 1 of 4: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.