Postings by Verity's Family

GO!

Cat Health > Fleas......oh no

Woody

Loves to be the- centre of- attention

Purred: Thu Aug 9, '07 3:48pm PST 
I seem to have real problems with fleas. My sister Verity is short haired and only needs the spotton drops on the back of her neck but I seem to need a flea collar as well. My mummy doesn't like flea collars as they don't seem to stop fleas on the rest of my body so I have the drops as well.

Has anyone got any other suggestions? I don't go out very much because I prefer to stay indoors, although Mummy makes me go out for a while on the sunny days.

Thanks.....purrrrs
[notify]

» There has since been 5 posts. Last posting by Tortibaby Meow, Aug 14 1:46 pm

Cat Health > domestic short hairs and brushing
Woody

Purred: Thu Aug 9, '07 3:44pm PST 
When my mummy gets the brush out for me, I'm a domestic long hair, my sister Verity always runs away. She's a domestic short hair.

My mummy wants to give Verity's coat a brush sometimes to help prevent furballs but she doesn't really like it and she does seem to get more furballs than I do.

Do anyone have any ideas on how to make the brushing process more fun for Verity, please?
[notify]

» There has since been 4 posts. Last posting by Merlin - An Angel Forever, Aug 10 1:54 pm

Cat Health > What is your opinion on declawing?

Verity

I am a beautiful- girl....YOW

Purred: Thu Aug 9, '07 3:40pm PST 
Hmmmm, I wouldn't like to be declawed but I like to spend a lot of time outside. When our Mummy lived in Australia, she had one or two indoor cats and the vet recommended declawing because they kept clawing the furniture. In Australia, she couldn't let these cats out because she lived in a rural area and the cats liked to hunt the native animals.

Now she lives in England with us, the topic has never come up for discussion. I didn't know that in some places they make you promise never to declaw. That's quite a good idea.
[notify]

» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by Sasha 9/6/06-10/3/12, Aug 9 7:31 pm

Domestic Shorthair > How many of you DSH were adopted from a shelter?

Verity

I am a beautiful- girl....YOW

Purred: Thu Aug 9, '07 3:35pm PST 
I was adopted from a shelter too.
[notify]

» There has since been 34 posts. Last posting by RKO, Mar 1 1:46 pm

Get Well Soon > We seem to be worried about something

Woody

Purred: Thu Aug 9, '07 3:33pm PST 
Thanks for all your replies. We are feeling much better now.smile
[notify]

» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Woody, Aug 9 3:33 pm

Get Well Soon > We seem to be worried about something
Woody

Purred: Thu Jun 28, '07 6:24am PST 
Poor me. My sister Verity and I have Nanna staying and we are not doing too well.

Mummy has been very nice when we've had upsets but Nanna is not too happy with us.

We're trying to be good but it's a bit scary having someone else come and stay for a while.
[notify]

» There has since been 6 posts. Last posting by Woody, Aug 9 3:33 pm

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.