Postings by ♥ Arwen ♥'s Family

GO!

(Page 1 of 7: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  

Rescue, Adoption & Happy Endings > missing kitty pls see if u have seen him Mpls!
♥- Arwen- ♥

CATPOWER! VIVA- EL GATO!

Purred: Sun Aug 24, '08 7:58pm PST 
Moms friend lost her cat. He went missing on friday the 22nd a.m.
His name is Marley
He lives near 41st and Pleasant in south minneapolis
He has on a pink and red collar with mice on it.
He has white patches on his belly and chest otherwise he is all black.
12 lbs. male.
He may have crossed lyndale or Nicollet Ave. Check garages and trees.
My friend is beside herself worrying about him!
I will post pics on my page of him.
If u live in mpls please look and see if u have seen him!
[notify]

» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by ♥ Arwen ♥, Aug 24 7:58 pm

Laws & Legislation > Sign petition against use of gas chamber in NC & GA shelters!
♥- Arwen- ♥

CATPOWER! VIVA- EL GATO!

Purred: Wed Jan 2, '08 10:04pm PST 
Mom signed. Thanks for bringing our attention to this terrifying story.
[notify]

» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by ♥ Arwen ♥, Jan 2 10:04 pm

Cat Health > kitten got liquid laundry soap on her paw! help!

Filly the- Swift of- Rohan

faster than a- speeding- bullet...

Purred: Wed Dec 26, '07 1:55pm PST 
Mommy just called a vet and they said she should be fine. whew! I hope so! Mommy was freiking out! Have you cats scared your pawrents like that before?
[notify]

» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Phineas, Dec 26 1:59 pm

Cat Health > kitten got liquid laundry soap on her paw! help!

Purred: Wed Dec 26, '07 1:40pm PST 
Filly got some liquid tide soap on her paw when I was pre treating some clothes. She immediately ran away but I tried to rinse it off, but she kept squirming away. I wiped her paw with a paper towel and tried to rinse it off more but she won't let me. I am trying to keep her from licking it. I made her drink some milk. Is she going to get poisoned? Help!
[notify]

» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by Phineas, Dec 26 1:59 pm

Choosing the Right Cat > How many kitties have owned your pawrent in their lifetime?

Purred: Tue Nov 20, '07 9:32pm PST 
Momcats first cat was a calico named Poochina. She had kittens and mom kept one of them, an orange tabby named Foofi. Foofi loved her the most of all her kitties. Then she had a tuxedo manx named Sammy for a while. Now she has my sister Arwen, a tabby and white, and me, a dilute tortie/tabby. That makes five. She wants to have more, believe me!
[notify]

» There has since been 6 posts. Last posting by churrah-has left the building., Dec 1 4:14 pm

Cat Health > Cat not growing

Purred: Tue Nov 20, '07 9:28pm PST 
I'm almost six monthes and I am still less than five pounds and look like a kitten. Last time I was at the vet for shots the doc didn't believe I was four monthes old until she looked at my teeth. Mom keeps wondering if I'm growing enough but I am active and eat a lot so maybe we are just little cats.
[notify]

» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Filly the Swift of Rohan, Nov 20 9:28 pm

Contests and Vote For Me! > If your in the Worlds Coolest Cat contest post here!

♥- Arwen- ♥

CATPOWER! VIVA- EL GATO!

Purred: Sat Oct 13, '07 10:23pm PST 
http://www.catster.com/show07/vote_pet.php?i=557697 This is my link. Purlease vote in the shades and costume category.
[notify]

» There has since been 100 posts. Last posting by Gigi- Rest In Peace my sweet b, Nov 14 5:06 pm

Contests and Vote For Me! > If your in the Worlds Coolest Cat contest post here!

Purred: Sat Oct 13, '07 10:22pm PST 
vote for me Filly http://www.catster.com/show07/vote_pet.php?i=599136 Purlease!
[notify]

» There has since been 101 posts. Last posting by Gigi- Rest In Peace my sweet b, Nov 14 5:06 pm

Catster Lifestyle, News & Entertainment > Football Sunday...

Purred: Sat Oct 13, '07 9:20pm PST 
I am looking for takers on my furiendly wager. If anyone wants to bet on the Packers Indians game tomorrow I am putting a rosette of choice on the table. I am betting on the Packers.
[notify]

» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Aragorn (In Memory), Oct 15 8:18 pm

Catster Lifestyle, News & Entertainment > Pearls Before Swine by Stephan Pastis. any readers?

Purred: Tue Oct 2, '07 7:09pm PST 
Hey, am I the only one loving the new cat in Stephan Pasis' comic strip? I love that cartoon anyway but having a cat always makes everything better, wouldn't you agree?
[notify]

» There has since been 10 posts. Last posting by Honey, May 30 8:02 am

(Page 1 of 7: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.