Postings by Jezzy's Family

GO!

(Page 1 of 4: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  

Ragdoll > Is it common for Ragdolls to have long fur between their toes?
Jezzy

The Purranator

Purred: Tue Dec 18, '07 9:06pm PST 
My Jezzy does. smile I think it is b/c I have seen numerous photos of ragdolls with long hair between their toes.
[notify]

» There has since been 8 posts. Last posting by Frodo, Oct 14 7:47 pm

Ragdoll > Do you think I could be?
Jezzy

The Purranator

Purred: Thu Sep 27, '07 12:23pm PST 
When I look at your picture, I see some siamaese in you. It is just how your face is shaped and your eyes, it reminds me alot of a siamaese. You could have snowshoe in you too since they are of the same colors.
[notify]

» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Jezzy, Sep 27 12:23 pm

Ragdoll > What color do I put for my Bio?

Jezzy

The Purranator

Purred: Tue Jun 26, '07 1:11pm PST 
Arent you a seal bicolor Aden? If so, just put bicolor. There isnt an option for Seal Bicolor, just plain 'ol bicolor will do way to go . Thats what I did cheer
[notify]

» There has since been 5 posts. Last posting by Penny (in loving memory), Apr 19 7:42 pm

Food & Nutrition > Updates to the recalls-more foods pulled

Jezzy

The Purranator

Purred: Wed Jun 13, '07 8:30am PST 
I know! I wish they'd stop all this and fix the bloody cat/dog food. Ive been trying to dodge food with the wheat gluten in it, but it's inpossible with my dog since she has a sensitive tummy and can only eat pedigree and it has wheat gluten cry . I just hope they dont recall Iams Kitten dry food or Kitten chow confused
[notify]

» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by Tommy, Jun 13 11:25 am

Food & Nutrition > Updates to the recalls-more foods pulled

Jezzy

The Purranator

Purred: Tue Jun 12, '07 12:24pm PST 
I always check this site --> http://www.aspca.org/site/PageServer?pagename=recall_list to see whats be recently added to the recalled list and such. cheer
[notify]

» There has since been 4 posts. Last posting by Tommy, Jun 13 11:25 am

Choosing the Right Cat > What Shall Foster Mom Name Us?
Jezzy

The Purranator

Purred: Tue Jun 12, '07 12:15pm PST 
What about Bently? That little tiger/tabby kitten that is looking up in the picture looks like a Bently, the name just came to me when I seen him big grin
[notify]

» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Jezzy, Jun 12 12:15 pm

Kitten Corner > Can Calicos be Male?!?!

Autumn (RIP- Baby Autty)

Purred: Sat May 12, '07 1:06pm PST 
Yes its possible but Ive heard its quiet rare and they are valuble
[notify]

» There has since been 6 posts. Last posting by , May 13 11:09 am

Food & Nutrition > Past deaths from melamine?

Autumn (RIP- Baby Autty)

Purred: Mon Apr 30, '07 9:29am PST 
nope not me, my autumn ate the wet packets and they are listed on the tant food list frown . But maybe someone else has them. I think its rude of them to keep quiet if they knew the food was bad. They must not think animals are important to people cry
[notify]

» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Tess, Apr 30 2:54 pm

Food & Nutrition > Past deaths from melamine?

Autumn (RIP- Baby Autty)

Purred: Sun Apr 29, '07 8:04pm PST 
My kitty autumn died in Sept 06. She just got sick all of the sudden and that was it but she started having problems in July and then it got better and then she got sick again in Sept. My mom and sister wonder if it was from the tanted food cry (she ate some wet Iams food) since she has never been sick or anything wrong with her until that episode. The vet couldnt tell us what was wrong b/c by the time they got the results back, she would be dead but when we took her she only lived about 10 days after the vet visit cry . I kept thinking that they were wrong and shed bounce back and be ok. So we dont know, could be a possibility tho....shrug But it could of been in the foods earlier like you said and they didnt know about it. Now theyre talking about pigs eatting tanted food....
[notify]

» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by Tess, Apr 30 2:54 pm

Catster Lifestyle, News & Entertainment > Affordable (cheap!) cat trees?
Autumn (RIP- Baby Autty)

Purred: Sun Apr 22, '07 1:50pm PST 
try http://armarkat.com/ . I ordered a 66 incher for $95, cant beat that anywhere else! Plus free shippin too... which is great!!!!!

They have a 42 incher, which is just a teeny bit over 4 ft and it costs $52 , which is 2 dollars over $50, but check it out: http://armarkat.com/a4201.htm
[notify]

» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by Ravi, Apr 23 7:06 am

(Page 1 of 4: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.