Postings by FUBAR (of the Rainbow Bridge)'s Family

GO!

(Page 1 of 17: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  

Get Well Soon > The Get Well Purr List
Chrissy- WhiteSocks- (Angel)

There's always- time for a nap

Purred: Wed Jan 20, '10 10:42am PST 
THANKS HL and Lola for posting about my dear dear friend, Arnold P. Let's purr that the next news from Arnold's Mom is better news.

way to go
[notify]

» There has since been 257 posts. Last posting by Catster HQ, Mar 5 5:19 pm

Party Time & Virtual Play Dates > 4TH OF JULY PARTY~STATUE OF LIBERTY~NEW YORK CITY

Purred: Sat Jul 4, '09 12:31pm PST 
Don't cry Baci! I'll share my $100 with you until Wilson pays up. hug

Mom has to run out to get some stuff for dinner before the markets close up. See everyone later!!
[notify]

» There has since been 322 posts. Last posting by Wilson J Scooter, Jul 5 8:09 pm

Party Time & Virtual Play Dates > 4TH OF JULY PARTY~STATUE OF LIBERTY~NEW YORK CITY

Purred: Sat Jul 4, '09 12:15pm PST 
Awww, Wilson! I'd kiss you for nothing! *blush*
But this'll come in handy for buying some patriotic earmuffs!

happy dance
[notify]

» There has since been 330 posts. Last posting by Wilson J Scooter, Jul 5 8:09 pm

Purred: Sat Jul 4, '09 12:01pm PST 
EAR MUFFS! Great idea!
Your Meowmy is SO smart!

Let me add that to my shopping list so I can watch the 'works tonight.
[notify]

» There has since been 341 posts. Last posting by Wilson J Scooter, Jul 5 8:09 pm

Purred: Sat Jul 4, '09 11:58am PST 
wave Hi Dusty! Hi Rocky! wave

balloons HAPPY BIRTHDAY COUSINS!!! balloons
[notify]

» There has since been 344 posts. Last posting by Wilson J Scooter, Jul 5 8:09 pm

Purred: Sat Jul 4, '09 11:54am PST 
*popping in for a quick HELLO! and a bite or twelve to eat*

Daddy drove me over from Jersey. He's useful that way.

YUM! YUM! Chef R. you certainly do know how to cook!! applause

I may have to leave early before the fireworks start. Those things simply scare the fur off of me!! eek
[notify]

» There has since been 349 posts. Last posting by Wilson J Scooter, Jul 5 8:09 pm

Purred: Tue Jun 30, '09 6:24am PST 
Can't rightly say if I will be here or not. Some family members also have the same birthday and Mom might have to go to the Human's party.

The weekend is 3-4 days away. Have the Humans decided to let Mom know if there actually IS a party or not yet.....of course not! shrug
[notify]

» There has since been 569 posts. Last posting by Wilson J Scooter, Jul 5 8:09 pm

Party Time & Virtual Play Dates > Meatball Madness Day in The City By The Bay 6/5/09

Purred: Fri Jun 5, '09 2:00pm PST 
Well, I have to leave for now.

It's 5 o'clock; quittin' time and Mommy is heading on home. Hope to catch you all later!

*kisses Dusty*
*kisses Rocky*
*kisses Guido*
*kisses Wilson*
*kisses Dewey*

kitty
[notify]

» There has since been 499 posts. Last posting by Guido the Italian Kitty db 115, Jun 7 5:44 pm

Party Time & Virtual Play Dates > Meatball Madness Day in The City By The Bay 6/5/09

Purred: Fri Jun 5, '09 1:48pm PST 
Oh yes Amelia; I see Arnold all the time. *sigh* He is oh-so-handsome! *swoon*

Unfortunately, I think his typist is working right now, so he can't be here. But we can eat some meatballs for him!! wink
[notify]

» There has since been 525 posts. Last posting by Guido the Italian Kitty db 115, Jun 7 5:44 pm

Purred: Fri Jun 5, '09 1:41pm PST 
GoodBye Sonny! Thanks so much for the dance! *kiss*
[notify]

» There has since been 535 posts. Last posting by Guido the Italian Kitty db 115, Jun 7 5:44 pm

(Page 1 of 17: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.