Postings by Boris's Family

GO!

(Page 1 of 374: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

Other Meows & Purrs > Fake Cats? Huh?
Boris

I'm cute and I- know how to use- that :)

Purred: Wed Jan 22, '14 4:44pm PST 
That I know of, there isn't one. I only came back because I heard they were closing shop around here. frown

With two human kids, it's getting tough to stay in touch other than on Facebook.
[notify]

» There has since been -19.2 posts. Last posting by ♥ Nina ♥ rehomed, Mon 3:41 pm

Other Meows & Purrs > A survey about *gasp* children
Boris

Purred: Thu Nov 29, '12 1:00pm PST 
Hello,

when my meowmie is not petting me or giving into my demands, she is often thinking scholarly thoughts about children. In fact, she goes to this thing called grad school, where apparently they study children.

She is doing a survey as part of one class project, and since we've had success getting responses from catsters who also have child creatures before, we thought we'd help out meowmie by posting her survey here:

Children and Reading Preferences

Many thanks if you decide to take the survey! cheer
[notify]

» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Boris, Nov 29 1:00 pm

Boris

Purred: Thu Nov 29, '12 12:57pm PST 
Hi Shelley,

we're sorry to hear about Delyte's health troubles. How are you doing, yourself? We remember that you were also having health troubles.
[notify]

» There has since been 37.8 posts. Last posting by ♥ Nina ♥ rehomed, Mon 3:41 pm

Gracie

I'm the baby,- gotta love me!

Purred: Sat Jan 21, '12 5:14pm PST 
We were just fine. Then again it's because mom and dad lived in the midwest before, so they learned not to do stupid stuff like driving on icy roads. laugh out loud

In fact, we dug the extra time off mom and dad got, and got lots of snuggling. I didn't even mind that the human baby (mom says I'm the real baby again, since I'm the tiniest creature in the house red face) could not go to daycare, and came out of hiding during the day in spite of that. wink
[notify]

» There has since been 145.8 posts. Last posting by ♥ Nina ♥ rehomed, Mon 3:41 pm

Gracie

Purred: Tue Jan 10, '12 3:44pm PST 
She's 14 months old, and momma says she'd take more pictures of her, except for the part where she doesn't stand still even when asleep, and who wants a bunch of blurry pics? laugh out loud

Also, today for the first time in nearly a week, I re-entered the baby's room, but only because she was sleeping at the time. Why she gotta be grabby? I'd like her, otherwise. frown
[notify]

» There has since been 161.8 posts. Last posting by ♥ Nina ♥ rehomed, Mon 3:41 pm

Gracie

Purred: Sat Jan 7, '12 11:26pm PST 
Mom and dad (and the baby, who I was hoping wouldn't come back) came back on the 3rd. The baby had an ear infection right before Christmas day, so that was fun for them (not really). We were well cared for by our sitter, who'd play with me and the laser dot that I like so much (someday, laser dot, someday!).

But still, we missed mom and dad. I was kinda skitty when they came home, but got lots of pets the next day right before mom left for school, and brushing after the baby went to sleep, and how could I stay mad at her after that?

The baby is getting close to walking, and I'm kinda growing more scared of her as she gets more agile, even though Boris said she's almost got the hang of "gentle pets", though he did complain that she rubs his fur the wrong way (but he doesn't mind too much, the big lug).
[notify]

» There has since been 163.8 posts. Last posting by ♥ Nina ♥ rehomed, Mon 3:41 pm

Boris

Purred: Mon Dec 19, '11 12:27am PST 
Mom's been very busy with school, and then with cleaning before they leave us for Christmas *sobs*. We went to the v-e-t, and got good news. I lost over 2 lbs, and only weigh 14.3 lbs. This means I get some of my delicious kibble back. I just realized it today, so I've been a pest to mom about it.

Mom says that this might be the last year she flies out to see her family for the holidays. The baby's sick with a last minute cold, traveling with a kid is only gonna get worse from here on out with or without seasonal illnesses, and she really wants to start spending Christmas with us, too.
[notify]

» There has since been 182.8 posts. Last posting by ♥ Nina ♥ rehomed, Mon 3:41 pm

Boris

Purred: Sun Dec 4, '11 4:33pm PST 
Meowma said I could PM a link to her Fuzzbook page, so I did.

P.S. - One of these April Fools Days, if I ever have enough typist time on hand, I'd like to create a honest to goodness Fuzzbook spoof, just as a lark. Membership guidelines: "four legs good, two legs bad". Also, it would have a hog named Napoleon as a site admin. big laugh
[notify]

» There has since been 193.8 posts. Last posting by ♥ Nina ♥ rehomed, Mon 3:41 pm

Boris

Purred: Sun Dec 4, '11 1:06am PST 
Meowma should post links to her Fuzzbook (I think that's what it's called?). That's where our newest photos go, seems like. Meowma has caught us being lazy on the bed, and took pictures of it. We would have managed to look flustered, but we didn't even know we were being filmed until it was too late.

Now that it's getting chilly outside, I like to hide in the comforter on meowma's bed, leaving only one paw out so to let her know I'm in there (The one time I didn't, she almost sat on me. eek). Meowma says it's supercute!

Gracie maligns the human kitten creature around here, but I think she's finally learned how to pet me gently. More to the point, yesterday I caught Gracie sitting by meowma, and the human kitten was right there. Gracie held her breath, but the kitten sort of figured out that Gracie was scared, and let her be. See, I told Gracie she could be trained. wink
[notify]

» There has since been 196.8 posts. Last posting by ♥ Nina ♥ rehomed, Mon 3:41 pm

Other Meows & Purrs > Training human kittens for fun and profit
Boris

Purred: Fri Nov 25, '11 1:40pm PST 
So mom went and got a human kitten creature. At first, it was pretty annoying, since mom would ignore me unless the kid was napping. And it's annoying when she body slams me now that she can crawl. Mom make sure this doesn't happen often, but it does happen.

But here's the conandrum... I am realizing something: this human kitten creature has potential. She's already pretty tall (half the size of mom), she has something called opposable thumbs that is supposed to make it easy to open cat food bags, and due to her young age, she's also pretty gullible.

Once she starts walking upright the way humans do (any day now *crosses fingers*), I could probably convince her to sneak me food (I'm on a diet right now cry). But how to accomplish that? I've tried letting her pet me and body slam me. So far, no good.

I'm not sure I'd be able to use mind control. I tried it on mom, and it didn't work. But maybe the creature is simpler, and therefore more prone to the power of suggestion ("Look at me. You are my slave. Now go, get the bag of cat food and spill it on the floor")?

Do any of you cats living with human kittens have any suggestions on how to train them to do your bidding??
[notify]

» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Boris, Nov 25 1:40 pm

(Page 1 of 374: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.