Postings by linus loe's Family

GO!

Ragdoll > Yes another, am I post.

princess- lucee lou

unconditional- love

Purred: Mon Jan 7, '08 8:25am PST 
you look like me so you could be a ragdoll or maybe part ragdoll.doesn't really matter as long as you love me .it would only matter if you were breeding me because if you wanted to show me you could in the pet catagory even if i was not full blooded. you can have blood work done for dna tested if you need to know i can give you the web site i think the cost is $45.00
Sandy
[notify]

» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by princess lucee lou, Jan 7 8:25 am

Ragdoll > What color do I put for my Bio?
linus loe

love bug

Purred: Mon Oct 29, '07 11:35am PST 
you are a seal bi/color for sure and a very pretty one
[notify]

» There has since been 4 posts. Last posting by Penny (in loving memory), Apr 19 7:42 pm

Ragdoll > Yes another, am I post.

princess- lucee lou

unconditional- love

Purred: Mon Oct 29, '07 11:31am PST 
you are a beautiful cat maybe a Ragdoll or part Ragdoll I can't really see all your body but you can go on Ragdoll international and look at the breed coloring for seal point can't tell if you are mitted or not may give you an idea what to look for i am a seal mitted rag doll and a big fur ball
[notify]

» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by princess lucee lou, Jan 7 8:25 am

Kitten Corner > Whooops! Not a boy...

Bella Bleu

all i need is- food , and lots- of kisses

Purred: Mon Oct 29, '07 11:15am PST 
I am a cat breeder and some kittens are imposible to sex ive even taken some to the vet for secound opions and they were not sure.
we have to wait sometime until the kitten ages into a male to tell.
If all kittens are spayed and neutered it doesn't really matter they all just need lots of love
[notify]

» There has since been 14 posts. Last posting by ♫Lucy♫ 1998-2012, Nov 4 7:51 pm

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.