Postings by Piewackit 's Family

GO!

(Page 1 of 286: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

Saying Goodbye: Memorials & Support > Sad News for Catsters & Furiends
Piewackit

Tortietude? Yep- I have it!!

Purred: Fri Sep 16, '11 4:58pm PST 
It's been a very sad day indeed! We all send purrs of comfort to Michelle's daughter and are very thankful for the neighbor who took Toulouse in. It's going to be difficult for him without his mom. It's going to be hard on so many of our humans with this awful news. But, I'm happy that she will have her voice again and is with so many kitties up there. I bet they all greeted her with big hugs.
[notify]

» There has since been 22 posts. Last posting by MacIntosh, Sep 20 9:44 am

Get Well Soon > Hazel Lucy's List for Kitties in Need of Purrs
Piewackit

Purred: Mon Aug 2, '10 5:39pm PST 
The family and I are purring for all those in need. And, especially loud purrs for our friend, Sally Maria!
hughug
[notify]

» There has since been -15796.8 posts. Last posting by Catster HQ, May 31 7:55 am

Party Time & Virtual Play Dates > Whisper and Zeke\'s Big Day! Wedding at 2PM Central Time Saturday, June 5th, 2010

Piewackit

Purred: Sat Jun 5, '10 5:55pm PST 
*Pie looks up from soaking in the hot tub with Flower and Wilson* Hiya Jazzi! I will tell the honeymooning couple you were here!
[notify]

» There has since been 7 posts. Last posting by ANGEL KITTY THING TWO, Jun 30 6:25 am

Party Time & Virtual Play Dates > Whisper and Zeke\'s Big Day! Wedding at 2PM Central Time Saturday, June 5th, 2010

Piewackit

Purred: Sat Jun 5, '10 2:41pm PST 
*Pie grabs a plate of snacks and some champagne* I think that sounds like a great idea, Flowie. Let's go!
*The two bestest furriends head off to their special window with their goodies.*
[notify]

» There has since been 11 posts. Last posting by ANGEL KITTY THING TWO, Jun 30 6:25 am

Zeke

Is it time to- eat?

Purred: Sat Jun 5, '10 2:40pm PST 
*Zeke takes Riley's paws into his* thank you so much, Riley for everything! Now don't overdo it! You don't want to worry your sisters.
[notify]

» There has since been 13 posts. Last posting by ANGEL KITTY THING TWO, Jun 30 6:25 am

Piewackit

Purred: Sat Jun 5, '10 2:39pm PST 
*Pie hugs Flowie tightly* OMC yes! I couldn't be more happier! Zeke and Whisper are a beautiful couple!
[notify]

» There has since been 15 posts. Last posting by ANGEL KITTY THING TWO, Jun 30 6:25 am

Zeke

Is it time to- eat?

Purred: Sat Jun 5, '10 2:38pm PST 
*Zeke and Whisper return from the dance floor. He stands up and clinks his glass*
My friends, Whisper and I are so very happy that you could share this special day with us. If you will excuse us now, we have a plane to catch. We will be honeymooning in Paris for a week! Please feel free to continue eating, drinking and enjoying yourselves. On behalf of both of us, we are humbled at the friendship of each and every one of you!
*With that...he takes hold of Whisper's paw as they make their way out of the room.*
[notify]

» There has since been 17 posts. Last posting by ANGEL KITTY THING TWO, Jun 30 6:25 am

Zeke

Is it time to- eat?

Purred: Sat Jun 5, '10 2:33pm PST 
*Zeke holds Whisper close as they glide across the dance floor. He whispers in her ear.* My love, I want you to go out and be with your friends each day. I know what they mean to you. I know I have your heart. And, what matters to me is that you are happy.
[notify]

» There has since been 20 posts. Last posting by ANGEL KITTY THING TWO, Jun 30 6:25 am

Zeke

Is it time to- eat?

Purred: Sat Jun 5, '10 2:29pm PST 
*Zeke gives the DJ a wink and they begin to play another song for the couple. Zeke stands, bows to his wife and smiles*
Could I have this dance with you?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vF8QykqGRq4
[notify]

» There has since been 23 posts. Last posting by ANGEL KITTY THING TWO, Jun 30 6:25 am

Zeke

Is it time to- eat?

Purred: Sat Jun 5, '10 2:27pm PST 
*He holds her close and beams with pride and love* It could be no other way,darling. A wedding like this is something that I wanted you to have.
[notify]

» There has since been 25 posts. Last posting by ANGEL KITTY THING TWO, Jun 30 6:25 am

(Page 1 of 286: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.