Postings by Benny Grunch's Family

GO!

(Page 1 of 360: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

Cat Health > HELP!!!! Cat spay!! Seriously worrying.
Irma Thomas

Purred: Thu Nov 6, '14 12:25pm PST 
Glad to read it went well. This is the BEST thing to do for your cat, female or male. applausewavecheerdancing

The New Orleans Kittiescat on moon
[notify]

» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Irma Thomas, Nov 6 12:25 pm

Other Meows & Purrs > Fake Cats? Huh?
Maggie and- Thomas - ILM

Gone, but never- forgotten

Purred: Sun Dec 8, '13 12:48pm PST 
I don't know how many of your are on FACEBOOK, but I wanted to share this with our FAKE CAT family. Our dear friend, Valerie Durham, who lived in Japan for many years, and moved back to the U.S. earlier this year passed away. She fell at home Friday - in her bedroom. When her good friend Jane could not reach her she went to Val's house and found her on the bedroom floor. The medical examiner said when she fell the way she fell cut off her breathing. She would not have suffered.

Val was always funny and loved her cats so much. She had bought a Victorian house in the small town where she lived. Had adopted two cats and was having a great time fixing up and furnishing the house. And she had Thanksgiving at her friend Jane's house, and was looking forward to Christmas. Only good news is that her friend Jane will take her two cats (both girls) and give them a furrever home.

Fly free at the Rainbow Bridge Val....I know all your beloved cats there greeted you. We will miss you.

Faye and The New Orleans Kittiescrycrycry
[notify]

» There has since been -11.2 posts. Last posting by ♥ Nina ♥ rehomed, Sep 15 3:41 pm

Cat Health > Upper Respiratory Infection - any information would be welcome?

Pete- Fountain

So happy to have- a safe and- loving home!

Purred: Wed Oct 30, '13 12:02pm PST 
My Dear Miss Tambolina, I trust this finds your health improving. You have received some excellent advice as the course of treatment needed with problems such as you are now having.

I will make sure to visit this Forum again shortly to determine that you are feeling stronger.

Most Sincerly Yours,
Peter, Lord Fountain of Foo Foowave
[notify]

» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by Tambolina, Nov 15 5:33 am

Kitten Corner > plz assist!! soo worried

George,- Mary & Willy- Darcy

In Residence at- Pemberly

Purred: Tue Apr 16, '13 11:59am PST 
Have never had to ch a situation, but suggest you call a vet's office, or any local Cat Rescue Group or your local animal shelter. Bless you for saving these little babies. Please keep us posted.

The New Orleans Kitties
[notify]

» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by George, Mary & Willy Darcy, Apr 16 11:59 am

Plus Power of the Paw > Boston, MA Marathon Runners & Bostonians in trouble, Bombing!

Harry- Connick,- Aaron and- Cyril

Purred: Tue Apr 16, '13 11:57am PST 
We lit a candle also......this is SO scary. We live in the greater New Orleans area, and have so many Fairs and Festivals, and of course Mardi Gras.

And we wanted to say how wonderful it was to see so many people helping those in need.

The New Orleans Kitties cryhughug
[notify]

» There has since been 6 posts. Last posting by Alexander, Dreamboat #110, Apr 19 12:26 pm

Catster Lifestyle, News & Entertainment > anyone recognize this breed?
Irma Thomas

Purred: Wed Mar 13, '13 1:14pm PST 
Sorry we missed this episode, it sounds interesting. I am going to look on the Animal Planet web site and then on "Cats 101" to see if I can find out the name of the breed.

Just wondering if it being a specific breed, it is behavior that grew up through the generations as a survial skill.

Will let you know what we find out.

The New Orleans Kittieswave
[notify]

» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Miss Tiny Burr Burr, May 13 10:16 pm

New to Catster/Tips & Tricks > Where have all my cats gone???

Harry- Connick,- Aaron and- Cyril

Purred: Mon Feb 25, '13 7:40am PST 
Thanks your replies. Mr. D you hit it right on the spot....yes, when I changed my password, CATSTER "read" this as being a new account. I emailed them on Saturday, and they answered me on Sunday evening. Had turned my computer off becasue of SERIOUS thunderstorms, and hail. But got the message this morning at my office.

The New Orleans Kitties - back in CATSTER LAND!!!cheerdancingwavewaverelieved
[notify]

» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Harry Connick, Aaron and Cyril, Feb 25 7:40 am

Senior Cats > how can people just throw a cat away b/c they are old

Irma Thomas

Purred: Thu Feb 14, '13 9:35am PST 
Noel: Our meomwy cried when she read how you had been left at a shelter. But then cried with happiness to see you have adopted a wonderful person!! We don't know why people dump an animal at a shelter, just because they are old. Pets are not "disposable", we need humans no matter how old we are. Right now there are two black cats in our family, me and my older sisfur Emma Barrett. Emma and her Angel Brother Louis Armstrong adopted our meowmy in May, 2007. They had been dumped outside a vet's office (thank goodness it was a 24/7 ER clinic), and they were only two months old. Meowmy's sister was a good friend of the vet, and meowmy was looking to be adopted by more cats after she lost four in Hurricane Katrina. When she got the call from her sister, her sister said "Oh, by the way they are Black cats"....Meowmy said "I don't care, I just need kitties in my new home." Sadly we lost Louie in April, 2012 to a heart condition. He was six.

Bless your new meowmy and all humans who rescue and/or foster cats (and dogs). We know there will be many, many, cats and dogs who will greet them at the Rainbow Bridge when their work here on Earth is done.

The New Orleans Kitties

P.S. We think the poster who mentioned the "Wal-Mart syndrome" is very right....wavehappy dance
[notify]

» There has since been 13 posts. Last posting by â™”Jeepurrs Creepurrsâ™”, Feb 18 7:23 pm

Cats and a Clean Home > Can I use jumbo foil pans as a litter box

Louis- Armstrong - ILM

I'm walkin' to- New Orleans.....

Purred: Wed Feb 13, '13 7:58am PST 
Bruce: I have used the jumbo foil pans when kittens were too small to get into "regular" litter boxes, and they work fine. I send prayers for you and the cats send purrs as you deal with cancer. Good luck.

The New Orleans Kitties and Meowmy Fayehug
[notify]

» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Louis Armstrong - ILM, Feb 13 7:58 am

Behavior & Training > freaked out after brothers illness
Charles- Bingley

In residence at- Netherfield Park

Purred: Tue Feb 5, '13 9:32am PST 
He may smell different to Kiki because he was in the bedroom, or have some sort of smell from the infection or medication given to him. What I had read other CATSTER members suggesting is to take an old towel or t-shirt and first rub Kiki with it and then rub her brother with the same towel or t-shirt. This usuall seems to calm the "Scary Cat".

Hope it helps.

The New Orleans Kittieswave
[notify]

» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by KIKI, Feb 6 5:14 am

(Page 1 of 360: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.