Postings by Heidi Lumley Nix. PAWS Angel's Family

GO!

(Page 1 of 8: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  

Saying Goodbye: Memorials & Support > Bravery comes in small purring packages.
Heidi Lumley- Nix. PAWS- Angel

Mean cats are- not cool.

Purred: Thu Oct 11, '12 9:25am PST 
I lost one of my best friends last night. She was 15 years old. kitty

Her name is Heidi Lumley-Nix

She weighed 6 lbs. Beautiful and shiny black fur that she loved to have brushed

Two different colored eyes, one greenish amber, and one just green.

Well taken care of (spoiled) She wss a house cat.

Last night, my best friend died, not of illness but of age. She was never sick. cloud 9

Last night, my best friend died. I am still in denial.

I love you sweetheart. I wish that I could pet you and kiss the top of your shiny black furry head one more time.cry

Trusted and beloved companion. Fly free, for I will see you later..... I love you Heidi Lumley-Nix. Now and forever.
[notify]

» There has since been 7 posts. Last posting by Bella My Beautiful Angel, Oct 17 10:16 am

Plus Power of the Paw > Boxie Brown needs purrs too - BADLY
Paisan- =^..^=

Yes, I do answer- to pizza.

Purred: Wed Feb 16, '11 10:02am PST 
We here will all purr loudly for Boxie Brown! hug
[notify]

» There has since been 11 posts. Last posting by Natasha, Feb 26 7:13 am

Contests and Vote For Me! > Vote for me!

Paisan- =^..^=

Purred: Sat Nov 6, '10 11:28pm PST 
Vote for me in the Worlds Coolest Cat and Dog contest. This is special for me, because the photo is very precious and sentimental. I am 14 years old, the little fellow using me for a pillow is 5 week old Keiko. He went to the bridge a few days after this photo from a blood clot. Thank You.wave
[notify]

» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Paisan =^..^=, Nov 6 11:28 pm

Rescue, Adoption & Happy Endings > Heidi must find a forever home this weekend!

Heidi Lumley- Nix. PAWS- Angel

Mean cats are- not cool.

Purred: Fri Jan 8, '10 8:31am PST 
Heidi, a cute, black DSH spayed, 12 years old needs a forever home. Los Angeles or Orange County Area of California.

Here is Heidi's page.

http://www.catster.com/cats/506341
[notify]

» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Heidi Lumley Nix. PAWS Angel, Jan 8 8:31 am

Rescue, Adoption & Happy Endings > Need to find homes for Catster cats in So Calif.

Paisan- =^..^=

Purred: Sun Nov 15, '09 11:25pm PST 
I was faced with a difficult decision this weekend. I am currently staying with my mom and I deal with separation and divorce. I brought 9 of the 12 cats that I had rescued with me to mom's. Someone turned my mom into animal control. I have until Tuesday nite to place 7 of these 9 cats or my mom could face having her house condemmed because she was just about to go thru a renovation. This is our childhood home and needs alot of work. I was told in no uncertain terms that my cats had to go. I am looking for people in the So Cal area to take these cats and give them homes. kitty Thanks...Paisan's mommy.
[notify]

» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by Little Coqui, Nov 16 5:08 pm

Saying Goodbye: Memorials & Support > my little geek
Reno (Angel) PAWS

There are no- ordinary- cats....

Purred: Mon Aug 3, '09 8:17am PST 
little angel Squeak

They are together! Squeak is getting used to his wings, but all the angels here love him. He loves to play and we have lots and lots of catnip here at Rainbow Bridge.

Hugs to you, mom for having to endure such sadness
hug
[notify]

» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Piewackit , Aug 5 7:12 pm

Get Well Soon > The Get Well Purr List

Paisan- =^..^=

Purred: Tue Jul 28, '09 5:03pm PST 
little angel Gavroche
http://www.catster.com/cats/311763#diary

No current diary posts. Was at least 15 years old. Passed to the bridge today.

Purrrrr,
[notify]

» There has since been 1303 posts. Last posting by Catster HQ, Mar 5 5:19 pm

Get Well Soon > The Get Well Purr List

Paisan- =^..^=

Purred: Fri Jul 24, '09 11:30pm PST 
hug Purring for all Catsters in need...Purr Purr Purr Purr.....
[notify]

» There has since been 1318 posts. Last posting by Catster HQ, Mar 5 5:19 pm

Saying Goodbye: Memorials & Support > Forever our Blazer Baby

Paisan- =^..^=

Purred: Thu Jul 23, '09 12:17am PST 
hug Tootsie hug

My dear friend, I cannot believe you left for the bridge so quickly. I was just meowing with you the other day. I am sure no one is more shocked than mommy Heather and daddy Mark. We are sending kitty hugs to you both. We are purring for healing and comfort. Tootsie is with Blazer now, and they are ok. We are sending prayers that you both are ok, too. ((hugs)) We will never forget Tootsie or Blazer.

Purrs of hope,
Paisan and family
[notify]

» There has since been 14 posts. Last posting by Blazer (itty bitty angel baby), Mar 10 2:31 pm

Saying Goodbye: Memorials & Support > Forever our Blazer Baby
Reno (Angel) PAWS

There are no- ordinary- cats....

Purred: Thu Jul 23, '09 12:13am PST 
I was waiting at the bridge with Blazer and many, many friends of Blazer and Tootsie. We will take care of Tootsie and make sure she is happy. She is happy to see Blazer again, but is sad to leave her home. I, along with my family are sending healing purrs, hugs, and comforting thoughts to mommy Heather and daddy Mark. It has been a horrible year, but also miracles have happened. Your family has always been in our thoughts, as you already know...Love and hugs to you. Reno and family
[notify]

» There has since been 15 posts. Last posting by Blazer (itty bitty angel baby), Mar 10 2:31 pm

(Page 1 of 8: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.