Postings by ♥Bijou♥ 's Family

GO!

(Page 1 of 39: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

Cat of the Day & Week > Thank You Catster for Letting Me Be Cat of The Week
♥Frid- ay DB- #170♥

I'm a Freaky- Friday

Purred: Sun Feb 23, '14 8:59pm PST 
I sure will remember this past week forever and ever. I got to be Catster's Cat of The Week ~ the highest honor ever and it means so much to me and my Meowmy.
[notify]

» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by BRUCE (THE BOSS), Feb 26 12:23 pm

Party Time & Virtual Play Dates > BOCU 8th Birthday Bash and 'We Saved Catster' Pawty - February 15th 4pm - 10pm (ET)
♥Frid- ay DB- #170♥

I'm a Freaky- Friday

Purred: Thu Jan 23, '14 9:49am PST 
we'll be here Friday, Bijou, Bailey Neiko and Buddy My Angelhug
[notify]

» There has since been 81 posts. Last posting by Jason Hopper, Feb 18 10:06 am

Saying Goodbye: Memorials & Support > Tambolina is dying.....

♥Frid- ay DB- #170♥

I'm a Freaky- Friday

Purred: Fri Jan 10, '14 11:45am PST 
This is so very sad ~ she is the same age as my Friday, just too young!! Keeping you in our thoughts and prayers. This is a hard time for you right now, stay with your baby and give her lots of love until it is time. Love lives on and she will always be a part of you and your life

Hugs and Cares
Friday and the Furmily
[notify]

» There has since been 14 posts. Last posting by Athena (In Memory), Feb 27 7:13 pm

Party Time & Virtual Play Dates > 2012 BCCP SPONTANEOUS XMAS PAWTY! Come one, come all! Sat. Dec. 22 at 8 PM Eastern

♥Frid- ay DB- #170♥

I'm a Freaky- Friday

Purred: Wed Dec 19, '12 11:41am PST 
Hi Platckerwave..Hi Everyfurwave

just stopping by..we will be here wif all of you in spirit on account where we use the net, is beng rented out fur a Christmas pawty...drat!!!..but that is ok..cuz we are gonna pawty and shake our tails to da musik and mingle and have loads of fun wif all of you

let's all do a group hughug

MERRY CHRITTMAS!!!
[notify]

» There has since been 214 posts. Last posting by MORTICIA, Dec 23 2:37 pm

Saying Goodbye: Memorials & Support > Playful has gone to Rainbow Bridge

♥Frid- ay DB- #170♥

I'm a Freaky- Friday

Purred: Sat Nov 10, '12 7:29pm PST 
My furiend, Playful #101005, has gone to Rainbow Bridge today...Pawese stop by and send a message in her diary or stop by her page and send a private note to her Meowmy..who's gonna miss Playful terribley. pawese just send out love and Prrss
[notify]

» There has since been 7 posts. Last posting by Tigger, Nov 13 7:45 pm

Saying Goodbye: Memorials & Support > Many wenrt to the Bridge at HNM this year
♥Frid- ay DB- #170♥

I'm a Freaky- Friday

Purred: Sat Nov 10, '12 7:23pm PST 
this is very sad news indeed!! and I also hope that things turn around and get better for all
[notify]

» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Daisy Angel, Nov 11 8:48 am

Norwegian Forest Cat > what about me? am i a wegie?

♥Bijo- u♥

What ya doooin

Purred: Fri Jan 16, '09 9:40am PST 
Hi Everyonewave

For along time Meowmy thought I was part main coon, but the whiskers didn't seem right. Norwegian whiskers seem to go side ways more and have a bit of a curl to them as oppossed to the other long straight down turned on most other breeds. Mine go from the sides and kind of curl a bit.

Main Coon and Norwegian do look alot a like, except for this....but what do YOU think?

Check out my page as well and let me know

Purrs
Bijouhappy dance
[notify]

» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by , May 12 1:19 pm

Saying Goodbye: Memorials & Support > I am now at Rainbow Bridge

♥Budd- y♥ My- Angel

The Boss

Purred: Fri Nov 21, '08 4:35pm PST 
My sweet beloved Buddy went to the Bridge this past Monday, Nov 17. He was between 17 and 19 years old. It was an accident. He slipped and fell. The vet told me due to blunt force trauma. Something about his neck and spine. But now I question it, and probably always will. It wasn't a big, hard fall.

I just thought I would post this as Buddy belonged in alot of communities and I really can't go into each one right now. This is just too difficult.

I love you Buddy and always will
Meowmy
[notify]

» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Aragorn (In Memory), Nov 21 6:07 pm

Food & Nutrition > Do you lurve Whiskas Temptations?

♥Bijo- u♥

What ya doooin

Purred: Tue Sep 18, '07 7:44pm PST 
*skidding around the corner, running and Meowing with chirps*

Temptation Treats? Did someone say Temptation Treats? Where, where are they.....hmmmm, they are my favorites!!!! I have to remind my Meowmy every night that it's treat time...

Now where are they? I know Somebody said the magic word...*looking under everything, sniffing the air*

...Meowmy oh Meowmy I think it's treat time...here I come Meowmy

Purrs,
Bijou
[notify]

» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by Taffy, Sep 20 2:26 pm

Kitten Corner > Hi from Rainbow bridge
♥Bijo- u♥

What ya doooin

Purred: Thu Sep 13, '07 6:43pm PST 
Hi Jugsaw!!!!

We want to be your furinds, too!! Ams sending our furiend request

A BIG BIG WARM KITTY SANDPAPER KISS AND WELCOME TO CATSTER TO YOU, JIGSAW

Purrs,
Buddy, Friday and Bijou
[notify]

» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by ♥Bijou♥ , Sep 13 6:43 pm

(Page 1 of 39: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.