aww thanks you guys...i was afraid it was gone
shrug
[notify]

» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Trudi, Apr 6 7:20 am

New to Catster/Tips & Tricks > help
Trudi

Patoots!!!!!!

Purred: Sat Apr 5, '08 5:45pm PST 
what happened to give some paw? i was looking for it, i planned on voting on some kitties, but i couldnt find it. is it gone or is it just cause im not used to the new site layout?
thanks
trudi
kitty
[notify]

» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by Trudi, Apr 6 7:20 am

Laws & Legislation > Bad youtube video.

Summer- (R.I.P.)

Please carry me- downstairs to- the food!

Purred: Fri Aug 10, '07 7:46am PST 
I understand that snakes need to eat. We don't have a problem with the snake...it is the person we have a problem with. They aren't feeding their snake a little piggy because they have to, they are doing it just because they think it's funny. If they were feeding it just to feed it why would they:
1. Feed it a guinea pig
and
2. video tape it
?
[notify]

» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by Bixit Boseph (taken too soon), Aug 11 7:55 pm

Summer- (R.I.P.)

Purred: Thu Aug 9, '07 8:20am PST 
Sorry for the double post...I don't know how that occured.
[notify]

» There has since been 4 posts. Last posting by Bixit Boseph (taken too soon), Aug 11 7:55 pm

Local Tips, Playdates & Meetups > Reviewing

Mable (In- Loving- Memory)

Purred: Wed Aug 8, '07 8:19pm PST 
I was able to review but the newsletter says you get five zealies and I only got four. Is that right?
[notify]

» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Mable (In Loving Memory), Aug 8 8:19 pm

Laws & Legislation > Laws in China
Summer- (R.I.P.)

Purred: Tue Aug 7, '07 6:58pm PST 
I don't think my mommy could ever watch those videos. She refuses to eat at KFC because she has heard of the way they treat their chickens. There is even a site called http://www.kfccruelty.com that explains what they do to their chickens. I won't get into the details. I know this isn't about cats but it is about animals. I can't imagine anyone treating a cat, dog, or any animal like you have been describing.
Genesis 1:28 says "And God blessed them, and God said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth, and subdue it: and have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over every living thing that moveth upon the earth."

I believe that this means that we should watch over animals and protect them. Not slaughter them so we can have a good chicken nugget.
[notify]

» There has since been 4 posts. Last posting by , Aug 9 8:11 pm

Summer- (R.I.P.)

Purred: Tue Aug 7, '07 6:29pm PST 
My mommy started watching this and stopped once she heard the squeals. She just couldn't watch it. It is very sad (even though I eat small rodents). Doing that just for entertainment is sick, I don't know how anyone could do it. It seems like some of the people on youtube were upset too. If the videos are suposed to be appropriate for 8-year-olds then I am sure a lot of youtube videos would be taken off (including this one). Poor piggy. People that do things like this make me mad.
cry
[notify]

» There has since been 5 posts. Last posting by Bixit Boseph (taken too soon), Aug 11 7:55 pm

Summer- (R.I.P.)

Purred: Tue Aug 7, '07 6:28pm PST 
My mommy started watching this and stopped once she heard the squeals. She just couldn't watch it. It is very sad (even though I eat small rodents). Doing that just for entertainment is sick, I don't know how anyone could do it. It seems like some of the people on youtube were upset too. If the videos are suposed to be appropriate for 8-year-olds then I am sure a lot of youtube videos would be taken off (including this one). Poor piggy. People that do things like this make me mad.
cry
[notify]

» There has since been 6 posts. Last posting by Bixit Boseph (taken too soon), Aug 11 7:55 pm

Kitten Corner > New Kitten Acting Strange...What Do I Do?

Munch

"Milk!!! Please- give me some- milk!"

Purred: Sat Aug 4, '07 7:41am PST 
Thank you for all of your help! The kitty is starting to get a little more used to her surroundings. Her eyes are not blue and I don't think she is deaf. We moved to from our basement to the garage and now she moves around to different corners. When I checked on her this morning she was sleeping in an open drawer from a dresser that is in there. It was really cute! The kitty is a little bit younger than Munch. She still won't play with anything that I give her. She is very affectionate but does not get along with the other kitties (or the dog). Munch will go up to her (not being aggressive at all) and kitty will start to hiss and spit. We are still trying to think of a name although we like Sugar (suggested by Mia) because as i said, she is very affectionate. I will keep you guys updated and maybe I will post a picture of her later on this week on one of my kitty's pages.
Can you guys think of any other names? We like sugar but we also like names that are really weird.
Thanks!!
[notify]

» There has since been 6 posts. Last posting by Satine, Aug 12 3:19 pm

Kitten Corner > New Kitten Acting Strange...What Do I Do?
Munch

"Milk!!! Please- give me some- milk!"

Purred: Wed Aug 1, '07 8:43am PST 
(Written by my owner) Yesterday my mom walked in the house and was carrying and all white kitten a little younger than Munch. She said that the group home she used to work in was feeding a kitten outside of their home. The people living in the group home are being moved to a different location and couldn't bring the kitten with them. My mom didn't want to leave the kitty their to starve so she decided to bring it home. Right now we are keeping it in the basement because she hasn't been tested for kitty cancer and we don't want the other kitties getting sick . The strange thing is that she is sitting in a corner and hasn't moved since yesterday evening. She just sits there and sleeps. It doesn't look like she ate any of the food we put out for her (and water) and she didn't sleep on the blanket we put down. She just sits there. I even tried giving her a marble to play with and she just stared at it as it rolled by. Is she just scared because everything is so new? Has anyone else ever had a stray kitten act this way? Maybe she has to get used to being inside the house but you would think she would move a little bit at least. Maybe I am making a big deal out of nothing. Can anyone give any advice?
kitty
P.S. If you can, please help me think of a name for a female all white kitten
[notify]

» There has since been 15 posts. Last posting by Satine, Aug 12 3:19 pm

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.