Postings by Trixie's Family

GO!

(Page 1 of 32: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

Saying Goodbye: Memorials & Support > For a beloved friend....
Zero

Zero ZEE!

Purred: Tue May 13, '08 6:02am PST 
Oh Heidi, thank you so much! I know that this candle lighting is certinly bringing them comfort, knowing there's all kinds of people wishing them well. It's so beautiful!

Thanks everyone so much for helping me and helping Snowball's devastated family!
[notify]

» There has since been -1 posts. Last posting by Zero, May 13 6:02 am

Zero

Zero ZEE!

Purred: Mon May 12, '08 6:58pm PST 
Thanks everycat for their purrs and lighting a candle. This is not a catser kitty but they are now ale to view all the prayers through the canlighting page. It's so conforting to have such a page in this time of devastation. I know that the family truly appreciates every lit candle and prayer from the botton of their heart
[notify]

» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by Zero, May 13 6:02 am

Get Well Soon > The Get Well Purr List

Zero

Zero ZEE!

Purred: Mon May 12, '08 6:06pm PST 
Sorry, my link was incorrect.

http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng& gi=z%20bud
[notify]

» There has since been 4144 posts. Last posting by Catster HQ, Mar 5 5:19 pm

Zero

Zero ZEE!

Purred: Mon May 12, '08 5:55pm PST 
Meow Everyone. I recently lost a dear friend who has not got a page up here on catster. My dearly beloved friend passed away yesterday, on mothers day. Sat afternoon he was found larthargic, dehydrated, and a temp of 106. He was brought in to emerg because there was blood in his stool and lot's of it. It was an unknown cause. The x-rays showed nothing and they put him on fluids, reluctant to open him up. His mum was unsure of euthanisia and wanted to at least wait over night while he was on fuild trying to get better. Unfortunately he passed before then. He came from a loving family with quite a few kids who will furrever miss him. His family is terribly devastated. He was absolutely handsome with beautiful bi-eyes and a gentle loving soul. His name was snowball because of his beautiful pure white coat.

I understand that some cats do a candle lighting thing? How can I go aout this and is there a donation thing to go along because now my friends family is drowing in emerg bills while he was there for the last two days. i am hoping at least the candle lighting will bring comfort to the family.

Thanks to Boxie, the candle link is below. Please say a prayer for Snowball and his family after his sudden loss.

http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=z bud
[notify]

» There has since been 7 posts. Last posting by Zero, May 13 6:02 am

Saying Goodbye: Memorials & Support > For a friend...

Zero

Zero ZEE!

Purred: Mon May 12, '08 5:46pm PST 
Thanks a ton Boxie!!!

Now that we have a link, please say a prayer for Snowball and his family after his sudden loss.

Thanks so much!
[notify]

» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Zeke , May 12 7:46 pm

Get Well Soon > The Get Well Purr List
Zero

Zero ZEE!

Purred: Mon May 12, '08 5:41pm PST 
Meow Everyone. I recently lost a dear friend who has not got a page up here on catster. My dearly beloved friend passed away yesterday, on mothers day. Sat afternoon he was found larthargic, dehydrated, and a temp of 106. He was brought in to emerg because there was blood in his stool and lot's of it. It was an unknown cause. The x-rays showed nothing and they put him on fluids, reluctant to open him up. His mum was unsure of euthanisia and wanted to at least wait over night while he was on fuild trying to get better. Unfortunately he passed before then. He came from a loving family with quite a few kids who will furrever miss him. His family is terribly devastated. He was absolutely handsome with beautiful bi-eyes and a gentle loving soul. His name was snowball because of his beautiful pure white coat.

I understand that some cats do a candle lighting thing? How can I go aout this and is there a donation thing to go along because now my friends family is drowing in emerg bills while he was there for the last two days. i am hoping at least the candle lighting will bring comfort to the family.

Thanks to Boxie, the candle link is below. Please say a prayer for Snowball and his family after his sudden loss.

http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/message.cfm?l=eng&cid=5944 374
[notify]

» There has since been 4146 posts. Last posting by Catster HQ, Mar 5 5:19 pm

Saying Goodbye: Memorials & Support > Hello.. goodbye

Zero

Zero ZEE!

Purred: Mon May 12, '08 5:34pm PST 
Oh, that is so awful! What is the point of their being a shelter if their not trying to runite lost kitties? What kind of shelter thinks it's okay to carry cat's in pillow cases? Or euthanize in the same day? Is there any cat by-laws in your city. This is illegal where I am from!!

I am so sorry for you and your loss. She was a beautiful girl.
[notify]

» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by Misty, May 15 4:21 pm

Saying Goodbye: Memorials & Support > For a friend...

Zero

Zero ZEE!

Purred: Mon May 12, '08 5:24pm PST 
Meow Everyone. I recently lost a dear friend who has not got a page up here on catster. My dearly beloved friend passed away yesterday, on mothers day. Sat afternoon he was found larthargic, dehydrated, and a temp of 106. He was brought in to emerg because there was blood in his stool and lot's of it. It was an unknown cause. The x-rays showed nothing and they put him on fluids, reluctant to open him up. His mum was unsure of euthanisia and wanted to at least wait over night while he was on fuild trying to get better. Unfortunately he passed before then. He came from a loving family with quite a few kids who will furrever miss him. He was absolutely handsome with beautiful bi-eyes and a gentle loving soul.

I understand that some cats do a candle lighting thing? How can I go aout this and is there a donation thing to go along because now my friends family is drowing in emerg bills while he was there for the last two days.
[notify]

» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by Zeke , May 12 7:46 pm

Food & Nutrition > CANNED TUNA?

Ceaser

Main Man

Purred: Fri May 9, '08 3:10pm PST 
Thanks guys for the response.

Like I said I give this as a snack one in a while, say 1x a month - if that...I am NOT feeding them an all canned tuna diet, nor do I plan to! They eat wellness dry now and am trying to make them eat the wet. So we are eating fine, all we wondered was if this was okay as a snack more often than we were getting.

Thanks again
[notify]

» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by Merlin - An Angel Forever, May 12 11:28 am

Food & Nutrition > CANNED TUNA?
Ceaser

Main Man

Purred: Thu May 8, '08 9:14am PST 
I an't see why it could be bad? Mum feeds it to us every once in a while. But with all this talk about raw diets and such, would it be a good idea to feed it more often? - we eat dry regularly as well.
[notify]

» There has since been 7 posts. Last posting by Merlin - An Angel Forever, May 12 11:28 am

(Page 1 of 32: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.