(Page 1 of 77: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

Kitten Corner > Indoor or outdoor
Baltster- 1990 ~ 2011

Winks, to the- ladies, Iz still- got it

Purred: Mon Feb 23, '15 12:05am PST 
I suppose it depends on where you livethinking
[notify]

» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Baltster 1990 ~ 2011, Mon 12:05 am

Saying Goodbye: Memorials & Support > Goodbye to my Feline Friend
♥Sam

Purred: Thu Jan 29, '15 2:41pm PST 
Purrs so sorry for your loss
[notify]

» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by ♥Kally Kat♥, Feb 14 7:56 pm

What I Love About Catster > Catster and Dogster Print Magazines **Help Us Choose the Blurbs on the First Covers!**

♥Sam

Purred: Sat Jan 10, '15 1:06am PST 
17 strange things your cat thinks you do.

Maybe a new one.... 30 or more poisonous items in and around your home.
Like the common Lilly, onion, Snow globes if broken may contain Anti freeze, Those smelly sticks in a perfume bottle have caused burns on cats if split on them. There's heaps of them that are not commonly known even the Cycad palm is really dangerous. Just an idea.
[notify]

» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Cow , Jan 13 3:27 pm

Cat Health > How do you know it is time?

Baltster- 1990 ~ 2011

Winks, to the- ladies, Iz still- got it

Purred: Thu Jan 1, '15 1:00am PST 
I looked into Balty's eyes to see if he could tell me. If he looked happy and he was up to the day. That day I knew it was his time and he had to go to the vet. He was 21 and looked a wreak. That day he couldn't stand, he let out a terrible howl to let me know there was something wrong. I know it's so hard to know. If you feel it's too soon you'll probably feel guilty for a long long time (what ifs) If it's too late you may feel you made them suffer. I don't think you can ever pin point a right time. I suppose you will know. If you are 2nd guessing yourself, wait. Purrs to you
[notify]

» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Chloe (1996 - 2012), Jan 16 6:17 pm

Cat Health > Has anyone had nose surgery to increase the nostril size?

Raza

Purred: Mon Dec 29, '14 11:40am PST 
Thank you I needed the info and thanks for letting me know they were successful. The human worked as a V nurse and monitored many surgeries herself (she was the only nurse in one of the clinics) but not a nasal widening one. Also that was years and years ago, many things have changed since then. It's just with her small mouth (Persian style) I worried about her breathing, if they tubed her. You know when they start coming around you need to watch the tongue. and if her nose is swollen and restricted if there will be problems. I wish I could be there and monitor her myself. Do you know if it actually improved their breathing? thanks for the info.It's good to know the surgeries went well. I'll have to do it soon. Febs not far away.
[notify]

» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Chloe (1996 - 2012), Jan 17 6:26 pm

Cat Health > Has anyone had nose surgery to increase the nostril size?
Raza

Purred: Sat Dec 27, '14 1:12pm PST 
Raza is a Persian and with that comes the short nose. It's a huge bummer for her every year around Feb she has a lot of trouble breathing. The vet said he could widen the end of the nostrils which MAY allow her to breath a little better. It's hard as she is not sick, so putting her through surgery (which carry's risk) or leaving it. I'm wondering if it is also due to heat. So I have often thought about shaving her???? Feb is our hottest time of the year.

So my question is has anyone had the surgery done and did it work for you.

Thanks for you advice.
[notify]

» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by Chloe (1996 - 2012), Jan 17 6:26 pm

Cat Health > Ear mite scabs

♥Sam

Purred: Sat Dec 27, '14 1:00pm PST 
I think ear mites are tricky to get rid of. They may need another round of treatment. Has your vet seen them yet?
[notify]

» There has since been 4 posts. Last posting by Chloe (1996 - 2012), Jan 12 1:06 pm

Plus Power of the Paw > Cody Needs Purrs

Mr D - D'boat #19

Yikes!

Purred: Tue Dec 9, '14 1:46am PST 
Purrs from our family
[notify]

» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by Tigger, Dec 16 3:17 pm

Saying Goodbye: Memorials & Support > Bindi left us suddenly today :(

♥Sam

Purred: Sat Sep 27, '14 10:07am PST 
Purrs from our family so sorry this happened to her.cry I totally understand how hard it was for you. And I also agree there was nothing you could have done.
[notify]

» There has since been 4 posts. Last posting by Orange Ruffy, Oct 12 10:43 am

Plus Contests > Halloween Costume Contest on Catster!
♥Sam

Purred: Thu Sep 25, '14 10:12pm PST 
But it's good to hint big grin
[notify]

» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by Catster HQ, Oct 11 10:48 pm

(Page 1 of 77: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.