Yikes!

Purred: Tue Dec 9, '14 1:46am PST 
Purrs from our family
[notify]

» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by Tigger, Tue 3:17 pm

Saying Goodbye: Memorials & Support > Bindi left us suddenly today :(
♥Sam

Purred: Sat Sep 27, '14 10:07am PST 
Purrs from our family so sorry this happened to her.cry I totally understand how hard it was for you. And I also agree there was nothing you could have done.
[notify]

» There has since been 4 posts. Last posting by Orange Ruffy, Oct 12 10:43 am

Plus Contests > Halloween Costume Contest on Catster!

♥Sam

Purred: Thu Sep 25, '14 10:12pm PST 
But it's good to hint big grin
[notify]

» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by Catster HQ, Oct 11 10:48 pm

New to Catster/Tips & Tricks > New here! hello! :)

Mr D - D'boat #19

Yikes!

Purred: Thu Sep 25, '14 11:47am PST 
Hi Primrosewave It will be good when things get up and running a bit better. There are some awesome groups you can join. But it's no use sending you an invite at the moment as I don't think they are going through to e-mails yet. But there is sure a lot of fun to be had here and it's a good place to learn all sorts of cat stuff. Things will pick up, I think you'll see more posts in the groups. If you go to groups you can see a few and if you go to cats pages you can see groups they belong to too. If you join some of them you will find more cats posting. A good one to start with is the welcome wagon for tips to get around Catster. Then there is the pawsome pages group for learning how to dress up your page. There are also a lot of fun ones like Catstertown etc. I hope you have fun purrs Mr D
[notify]

» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Shannara, Sep 26 2:51 am

Catster Lifestyle, News & Entertainment > PET CAMERAS

♥Sam

Purred: Sun Sep 14, '14 9:56am PST 
Is the pet cam so you can see him or so he feels he's not alone?
thinking
[notify]

» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Mau, Oct 18 5:01 pm

Cats and a Clean Home > What is a safe antibacterial solution for my cats?
Raza

Purred: Sun Sep 7, '14 7:24am PST 
If you can see FB this is what someone had happened to their kitty

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10154425542545324&s et=a.274441145323.307556.520395323&type=1&fref=nf

frown
[notify]

» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Raza, Sep 7 7:24 am

Get Well Soon > I fell 20 feet to the floor and landed on my side.

♥Sam

Purred: Thu Aug 28, '14 12:00pm PST 
Purrs she is ok. Sam and D were playing when they were kittens up really high and D pushed Sam off the ledge. It gave me an terrible furight I was lucky, Sam landed on her feet. 20 feet is a long way I think Sam only fell only 15 feet I can imagine what you are going through. She will be really sore and bruised. I can understand her not wanting to move much. But you are right to be worried. I would watch her breathing, check her gums are pink and not pick her up if you can help it. But have her in a place she can feel safe. Purrs all is wellhug
[notify]

» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Shannara, Aug 28 11:34 pm

Saying Goodbye: Memorials & Support > Willow- Rainbow Bridge ***** How to get wings??? Can u make them for us?

Mr D - D'boat #19

Yikes!

Purred: Fri May 16, '14 7:27pm PST 
Hi Chrissy I tried to make some for you. I'm not in the wings maker group maybe they can make you some better ones. But you are welcome to the one I made for you Here's the page address to my page where the photo is
http://www.catster.com/cats/482329/photo/5868157
Just copy the photo and paste onto your picture file on your computer.
She was a beautiful kitty sorry for your loss.
[notify]

» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Mr D - D'boat #19, May 16 7:27 pm

Cat Health > HELP ME PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!

♥Sam

Purred: Thu Apr 17, '14 2:48am PST 
If you can get in quick before Easter or it may cost a bit. But I think he'll need antibiotics and it lanced. Good luck
[notify]

» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Merlin - An Angel Forever, Apr 17 5:15 am

Cat Health > Toxic plants
♥Sam

Purred: Wed Apr 16, '14 12:52pm PST 
Thanks Merlin here's another list I found. I couldn't believe how many there were

http://www.1stinflowers.com/articles/poisonous-plants-for- cats.html

toxic plants

here's the link
[notify]

» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by ♥Sam, Apr 16 12:52 pm

(Page 1 of 77: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.