Postings by Emma's Family

GO!

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  

Behavior & Training > Licks plastic bags. why?
Emma

Purred: Wed Nov 28, '12 6:38pm PST 
Hey
That's cute about the plastic bag thing but not so much on the bleach sniffing. Hope she don't lick the bottle she could die.
[notify]

» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Stella, Nov 28 8:58 pm

Emma

Purred: Tue Nov 27, '12 6:32pm PST 
Hey
This is normal especially in kittens and my cat is 8 years old and still does it. As long as she is not chewing and swollowing pieces then its not a big deal. Unless she's keeping you up at night doing it. MOL( meow out loud)
[notify]

» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by Stella, Nov 28 8:58 pm

Behavior & Training > im not using the hairall stuff anymore

Emma

Purred: Sat Nov 24, '12 8:06pm PST 
Thats not not bad...every couple of weeks... mine does it maybe once every few months...unless she has the runs and is cleaning herself alot after...then she does it more...but i brush her often so that helps she is aso on purina one hairball and weight control. have you tried purina one...i asked my vet about it...and she says its very good...can you brush your cat?
[notify]

» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Emma, Nov 24 8:06 pm

Emma

Purred: Sat Nov 24, '12 7:43pm PST 
hey...this is normal...unless she is chewing peices off and eating them...if she is just laying on the and licking them...its not a big deal...my cat does this...its about the noise the bag makes...the crinkle noise...have you thought about getting her a crinkle mat...my cat has one and she doesnt go after the bags anymore.
hope this helps
[notify]

» There has since been 5 posts. Last posting by Stella, Nov 28 8:58 pm

Behavior & Training > im not using the hairall stuff anymore

Emma

Purred: Sat Nov 24, '12 7:39pm PST 
Hey...yes i would take her to the vet...she could have a digestive problem...my cat throws up hairballs but not that often...can she keep wet food down?
[notify]

» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by Emma, Nov 24 8:06 pm

Behavior & Training > Help! Adopted Cat, won't let us pet
Emma

Purred: Sat Nov 24, '12 7:37pm PST 
Hey,
i am going to school to be a vet assistant...i also have a cat that two years ago had fleas...if you cant get to a vet the best medicine is the zodiac brand...but never use both collar and medicine on the neck at the same time...you can over dose your cat...flea season is over...but for future reference you can get prevetable treatment for the season from june till sept 1. i also got a flea comb for my cat the one i got was from the dollar store and works amazing i was able to brush her and then the fleas came off in the comb and i squished them and drowned them. i still used the comb but i bought a new one and now i just use it to brush her on a regular bases she loves it...i wouldnt recommend a bath it would tramataize your cat more...the zodiac spray for the house works good too...but the best medicine from a vet for fleas is advantage...
hope this helps.
[notify]

» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Emma, Nov 24 7:37 pm

Behavior & Training > Scratching at the door at night

Emma

Purred: Sat Nov 24, '12 7:27pm PST 
hey.
my cat used to do that...cats are nocturnal...they hunt at night...i keep my door open at night but she would paw at my room mates door...but only at night time when i want to sleep. so i have got her some mice to play with at night to take her attention off of the door...my room mate leaves her door open at night...but emma never goes in there at night...she sleeps in her bed beside my bed...it took sometime...and some sleepless nights but she now sleeps all night long.
[notify]

» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Emma, Nov 24 7:27 pm

Behavior & Training > Anyone else clicker trick train?

Emma

Purred: Sat Nov 24, '12 7:22pm PST 
Hey i have a service cat...she is eight years old. she can sit on command come when she is called open doors and use the toilet. i didnt use clicker training i just used treats...once she knew how to do what i wanted her to do i use voice praise. she is very smart this summer i taught her how to walk on a leash outside. she goes to malls on buses she is awesome in the car...she gets herself in and out of the car from her stroller...
[notify]

» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Emma, Nov 24 7:22 pm

Behavior & Training > service cat

Emma

Purred: Sat Nov 24, '12 7:06pm PST 
thanks...and yes i am very proud of her...she gives me life...she gets alot of attention when i go out with her...she is very special.
[notify]

» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Emma, Nov 24 7:06 pm

Behavior & Training > service cat
Emma

Purred: Tue Nov 20, '12 5:38pm PST 
hey i have a cat named emma and she is my service cat. she is a purebred calico and is 8 years old. she is trained to open doors help me with my sleep apnea by waking me up when i stop breathing. i was wondering if there are any other service cats out there to be friends with.
[notify]

» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by Emma, Nov 24 7:06 pm

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.