Close X

Postings by Mr D - D'boat #19's Family

GO!

(Page 1 of 79: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

Rescue, Adoption & Happy Endings > Cat rescued from hoarder home
Raza

Purred: Sat Feb 13, '16 3:11pm PST 
Good question but thank you so much for taking her inbig grin I hope she lives a long and healthy life
[notify]

» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Raza, Sat 3:11 pm

Catster Lifestyle, News & Entertainment > My sister has gone mad
Raza

Purred: Sat Feb 13, '16 11:24am PST 
laugh out loudHas she found out it's louder in the bathroom. Raza sometimes sings at night and I think it annoys the human too. She yells at her. laugh out loud Raza's figured out the bathroom has better acoustics I wonder if it has something to do with the bath tub, tiles on the floor????? I don't know but it sounds so loud in there, and the sound just travels through the house.
[notify]

» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Raza, Sat 11:24 am

Mr D - D'boat #19

Yikes!

Purred: Sat Feb 13, '16 2:01am PST 
DOG????? shock oh my, Ok that's a good one. Did you try and tell Tundra she's actually a cat?thinking Has she tried to bark yet? lol laugh out loud I've seen photos of cats steeling the dogs bed and the dog ends up on the small cat one. I also saw a video once I wish I could find it of a cat barking ..... found it ...https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aP3gzee1cps
[notify]

» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by Raza, Sat 11:24 am

Mr D - D'boat #19

Yikes!

Purred: Fri Feb 12, '16 8:21pm PST 
I agree those torties are strange creatures. lol I'm glad she doesn't hiss, well she does but not that much. Sam also doesn't like me chasing her either, was is with that? Must be a sister thing thinking

I don't know why the human does it, you are right it's not a word. I think she is strange too, apparently she has done it for some time. It has been mentioned to her before, apparently it was before we were born. So I don't know, there are many things Sam does that makes her more lady like than the human. Sam love perfume lol you should see when the human male puts his smellies on. Sam is all over him. She normally ignores him otherwise. laugh out loud
[notify]

» There has since been 4 posts. Last posting by Raza, Sat 11:24 am

Mr D - D'boat #19

Yikes!

Purred: Fri Feb 12, '16 4:31pm PST 
I only can laugh at my sister. She's mad I tell ya. Why??? tell me why???? is the grass greener on the other side of the fence?

My sister Sam seems to think she is human or wishes she is. *shakes head*

She copies what the human does.

Human likes coffee, so Sam has to finish off her morning coffee.
Didn't anyone tell her coffee is BAD for kitty's.
but nah she ain't listening.

The last straw was the other day when I noticed Sam is now copying the human in her mannerism too.

WEIRD I tell ya.

The human has a bad habit of of saying phhff, every now and then when she had enough or doesn't like something.

Well SAM is now doing that too. She will run onto the bed and say it. Or walk into a room and do it.

It is so funny to see. Someone please tell her she is cat and cats are better than humans.

Do cats in your house do that too?

I can't be the only one with a strange sister.
[notify]

» There has since been 6 posts. Last posting by Raza, Sat 11:24 am

Cats & Travel > Am I over worrying and being irrational??
♥Sam

Purred: Wed Jan 20, '16 12:26am PST 
Awesome
[notify]

» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by ♥Sam, Jan 20 12:26 am

Food & Nutrition > food good for kidneys

Mr D - D'boat #19

Yikes!

Purred: Sun Nov 15, '15 1:28am PST 
Interestingthinking
[notify]

» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Mr D - D'boat #19, Nov 15 1:28 am

Who's Feeling Silly > HE IS ON MY SPOT!!!

♥Sam

Purred: Tue Sep 29, '15 3:38pm PST 
mol good on you Bonbon. there's nothing worse than another cat taking your spot. kitty
[notify]

» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by ♥Sam, Sep 29 3:38 pm

Saying Goodbye: Memorials & Support > Grieving...

♥Sam

Purred: Sat Sep 12, '15 2:02am PST 
Have you thought about using a feliway diffuser in the house. It may calm her. I'm so sorry you lost your boy.
[notify]

» There has since been -1 posts. Last posting by ♥Sam, Sep 12 2:02 am

Who's Feeling Silly > New to it all
Mr D - D'boat #19

Yikes!

Purred: Thu Sep 3, '15 4:41am PST 
Sam's hissy too You are right they think it's fine when they chase us but boy when we try to chase them they get so upset. Girls I don't know. BTW, You guys are cute kittieskitty
[notify]

» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Mr D - D'boat #19, Sep 3 4:41 am

(Page 1 of 79: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.