Postings by Captain's Family

GO!

Cats and a Clean Home > Vacuuming Cat Hair

Captain

I'm a biter....

Purred: Sat Dec 11, '10 9:06am PST 
Hi,
Mom has a Dyson Animal and loves it. There are 4 of us here and we shed A LOT! She says it's the best she's ever used for pet hair. We've had it about 2 years now and it's never lost suction....It was a bit pricy, about 400 but worth every penny.. way to go
[notify]

» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Captain, Dec 11 9:06 am

Contests and Vote For Me! > Help me win!!
Captain

I'm a biter....

Purred: Mon Aug 10, '09 11:17am PST 
Hey effuryone...Mom entered me in a FaceBook contest for the group "The Animal Rescue Site" Could you furrs help me by voting for me?? I'll be happy to return the favor if anyone else is in the contest!! Thank you!!! cheer

http://apps.facebook.com/promotionshq/contests/2639/voteable_ entries/915383?order=recency&_fb_fromhash=ae7f1bd559241dea8dae094112 849f6d
[notify]

» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Captain, Aug 10 11:17 am

Kitten Corner > Name Help!

Smokey

Purred: Wed Jul 15, '09 8:10pm PST 
Hi! I'm the new baby of the family. I came running up to my new mom tonight! I'm gray and white with one gray patch on my leg. Mom's kinda stumped on the name thing!! Any suggestions?? wave
[notify]

» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Athena (In Memory), Jul 18 5:20 pm

Saying Goodbye: Memorials & Support > Troubles has crossed :-(

Troubles ILM

Purred: Tue Apr 14, '09 9:14am PST 
Thank you all for the kind words and purrs...Mom is a bit behind on the personal Thank you's but they will be forthcoming...It's a bit tough for her right now to look at my page......

Angel purrs,
Troubles
[notify]

» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Troubles ILM, Apr 14 9:14 am

Saying Goodbye: Memorials & Support > Troubles has crossed :-(

Troubles ILM

Purred: Thu Apr 9, '09 4:20am PST 
Mommy came home from work yesterday to find me unable to walk and barely breathing. My vet said that it was more than likely a stroke and that it was time to go. Mommy could see it in my eyes that I was ready. I crossed the Rainbow Bridge in her arms at 7PM last night.
Rest in Peace, sweetie...I'll miss you......
[notify]

» There has since been 7 posts. Last posting by Troubles ILM, Apr 14 9:14 am

Catster Lifestyle, News & Entertainment > Home after nine years!!
Captain

I'm a biter....

Purred: Wed Sep 10, '08 8:59am PST 
Never give up hope! Check this story out..

http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20080910/od_uk_nm/oukoe_uk_brita in_cat;_ylt=AlaeINFpWLtNdIMUEi.Pu4jtiBIF
[notify]

» There has since been 4 posts. Last posting by Legolas, Sep 10 4:42 pm

Behavior & Training > Hello Catsters,

Captain

I'm a biter....

Purred: Sat Aug 2, '08 4:20pm PST 
My name is Captain and I'm a biter.....I'm about 6 years old, neutered and declawed (not by mom) and I like to bite mom. I'll get up on her lap and purr and knead and then "chomp" and purr even louder. I bite her when she's on her litter box, I'll bite her shins while she's on the catputer--pretty much all the time. I'm a very healthy kitty and mom can't figure out why I've taken to biting all the time. It's gotten worse over the last couple months....so to all you catster kitties--Any suggestions? Spray bottles don't work, a firm no doesn't work and ignoring me or moving me away doesn't work.....Mom is at her wits end!!!! She's mumbling something about kitty dentures!!! frown Any advice would be appreciated! Thanks! wave
[notify]

» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by Philbert, Aug 2 11:05 pm

Party Time & Virtual Play Dates > **Simba, aka Glompity Glomp, turns 20!!!**

Troubles ILM

Purred: Mon May 5, '08 6:17am PST 
party party
Happy Birthday Simba, from one olde furte to another!!!

hamster dance
wishes
[notify]

» There has since been 280 posts. Last posting by Sky, May 7 5:43 am

Party Time & Virtual Play Dates > BOOGIE DOWN! IT'S BOOGERS 4TH BIRTHDAY BASH!

Captain

I'm a biter....

Purred: Sun Dec 23, '07 12:45pm PST 
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BOOGIE...!!!! GREAT PAWTY! The family of Captain, Kazoo, Twitley and Troubles..

dancing
party party party
party
wishes
[notify]

» There has since been 390 posts. Last posting by ♥ Simba ♥ LOVED, Dec 23 9:41 pm

Party Time & Virtual Play Dates > All Calico Kitties Welcome!
Kazoo

Yes, I'm a big- kitty!!! I like- to eat!!!

Purred: Sat Apr 21, '07 7:50am PST 
I'm a big calico kitty...I'm supposed to be half my size!! I'd like to join in the fun here!! wave
[notify]

» There has since been 71 posts. Last posting by Tank (1992-2012), Nov 19 5:46 pm

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.