Postings by Dusty the Puppycat *DLM*'s Family

GO!

(Page 1 of 8: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  

New to Catster/Tips & Tricks > Trouble accessing the Dogster Forum Helper web page for making hoverlinks?
Webster

Eternally in- love with- Katie...

Purred: Fri Apr 4, '14 11:31pm PST 
The Dogster Forum Helper web pages formerly available at jonradchenko.com or jonrad.com for creating hoverlinks are not accessible.

I just checked and found out that jonrad.com is no longer under control of the gentleman who created the Dogster Forum Helper web page that had been hosted on both of those domains in te past. Apparently he has let the license lapse on jonrad.com, just as he had previously for jonradchenko.com. Both domains are now held by another party looking to sell the domains. In other words, we no longer have that facility available to us for making hoverlinks.

But don't panic... don't despair! Some have already done as I suggested some time ago and saved the HTML & javascript code on their own drives for generating those links so that they don't need to rely on any other site. If you haven't done that, you can still make hoverlinks here (Thanks to WatchDog/WatchCat John!):

The Watch Dog & Watch Cat Rollover Images Group

That link should work from both Dogster and Catster. Just go there and scroll down a little bit to find the same form that you are used to seeing on the jonrad.com web page. Join the group for easy access right from your Groups list.
[notify]

» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Cesar, Apr 5 12:44 pm

Catster Lifestyle, News & Entertainment > The funniest video of a cat I have ever seen
Dusty the- Puppycat- *DLM*

I am Puppycat- the Dogster- Stud!

Purred: Wed Aug 29, '12 8:03am PST 
I agree with Ashlynne, I didn't see anything funny about that video at all. frown
[notify]

» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Dusty the Puppycat *DLM*, Aug 29 8:03 am

Rescue, Adoption & Happy Endings > 7TH ANNUAL ADOPT/RESCUE STROLL CONTEST!!

Purred: Fri Jun 29, '12 7:15pm PST 
*Chases River through the thread* snoopysnoopysnoopysnoopysnoopysnoopysnoopy
[notify]

» There has since been 44 posts. Last posting by Flicka ~ CGC, Aug 21 7:37 pm

Contests and Vote For Me! > 7TH ANNUAL ADOPT/RESCUE STROLL CONTEST!!

Purred: Sun Jun 24, '12 3:53pm PST 
snoopysnoopysnoopysnoopysnoopysnoopysnoopysnoopysnoopysnoopy
[notify]

» There has since been 14 posts. Last posting by River, Aug 17 4:30 am

What I Love About Dogster > 7TH ANNUAL ADOPT/RESCUE STROLL CONTEST!!

Purred: Sun Jun 24, '12 3:51pm PST 
*dancing with River*

dancingdancingdancingdancingdancingdancingdancingdancingdancingdancingdancing
[notify]

» There has since been 19 posts. Last posting by River, Aug 17 4:29 am

Rescue, Adoption & Happy Endings > 7TH ANNUAL ADOPT/RESCUE STROLL CONTEST!!

Purred: Sun Jun 24, '12 3:46pm PST 
dancingdancingdancingdancingdancingdancingdancingdancingdancingdancingdancingdancing
[notify]

» There has since been 49 posts. Last posting by Flicka ~ CGC, Aug 21 7:37 pm

Plus Contests > 7TH ANNUAL ADOPT/RESCUE STROLL CONTEST!!

Purred: Sun Jun 24, '12 3:42pm PST 
Dancing with River* big grin

dancingdancingdancingdancingdancingdancingdancingdancingdancingdancingdancingdancingdancingdancingdancing
[notify]

» There has since been 46 posts. Last posting by Sarge, Aug 19 4:04 am

Plus Power of the Paw > Light a Candle for Webster and Ringo and DustyPC and Iris's Mum Pauline

Purred: Thu Mar 29, '12 7:56pm PST 
Mom's home! snoopysnoopysnoopysnoopysnoopy

Iris and I have a voice again big grin She gets tired real easy right now but we told her she could rest a little. way to goway to go

She wants me to tell you all how much she could feel the love, prayers, POP and Purrs and how much it helped her to get better. All she could think about while she was there is getting back here to be with everyone. We missed everyone so much and We love you all!hughughughug
[notify]

» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by Farrah ♥12/97-3/06, May 4 1:29 pm

Plus Power of the Paw > Dusty the Puppycat , Iris, Webster & ringo's Mum needs POTP

Purred: Thu Mar 29, '12 7:54pm PST 
Mom's home! snoopysnoopysnoopysnoopysnoopy

Iris and I have a voice again big grin She gets tired real easy right now but we told her she could rest a little. way to goway to go

She wants me to tell you all how much she could feel the love, prayers, POP and Purrs and how much it helped her to get better. All she could think about while she was there is getting back here to be with everyone. We missed everyone so much and We love you all!hughughughug
[notify]

» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by Orange Ruffy, Apr 1 6:51 am

Plus Power of the Paw > Lucy and her mom needs some prayers

Purred: Mon Sep 26, '11 1:28pm PST 
Lucy you and your Mom will be in our prayers. hughughug

Fly free Sweetie. hughughug

Lucy's page
[notify]

» There has since been 14 posts. Last posting by Alex (sweet angel girl), Oct 21 12:30 pm

(Page 1 of 8: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.