Postings by Sagan's Family

GO!

(Page 1 of 62: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

Catster Railroad > Cat in High-Kill shelter has Interested Adopter/needs transport to Ohio
Sagan

Where's the- beef? ...or- chicken, or tuna

Purred: Wed Oct 20, '10 7:56pm PST 
Thanks Bebe, I am trying to work this one out. I really appreciate the offer. I will let you know if we still need help.

Regards,
Aunt Barbie
[notify]

» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by BK, Oct 21 5:47 am

Catster Railroad > Cat in High-Kill shelter has Interested Adopter/needs transport to Ohio
Sagan

Purred: Wed Oct 20, '10 4:51pm PST 
Hi Everyone,

There is a lovely cat (Maine Coon) in a high-kill shelter who is scheduled to be killed tomorrow 10/21/10. He has a woman who is interested in adopting him, but she lives in Ohio and does not have airfare to have him flown there. I don't think the rescue groups will pull him unless she has a plan to bring him to her. Does anyone have any ideas???? All ideas are welcome. I am not sure how the Catster Railroad works. Thanks.

Regards,
Barbie (who just realized she logged on to her sister Susan's account)
[notify]

» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by BK, Oct 21 5:47 am

Get Well Soon > Hazel Lucy's List for Kitties in Need of Purrs

Sagan

Purred: Thu Sep 30, '10 8:34pm PST 
I love you all. Sagan left at 4:30 today. I'm too heartbroken to talk more right now. I know Anne is with him...but I miss him terribly.

Love,
Susie (Sagan and Anne's mom)hug
[notify]

» There has since been -16047.8 posts. Last posting by Catster HQ, May 31 7:55 am

Anne (Always- an Angel)

Don't bother me- brat...(small- humans)

Purred: Fri Aug 6, '10 11:03pm PST 
I am purring like crazy for all my dear friends on the list!! I am keeping a close eye on all of you!!

Love,
^Anne^hug
[notify]

» There has since been -15815.8 posts. Last posting by Catster HQ, May 31 7:55 am

Sagan

Purred: Thu Aug 5, '10 7:28pm PST 
Hi dear friends,

I'm not doing too well right now. We don't know what is going on. My breathing is labored and I am sleeping a lot. My third eyelid is up just a little. Aunt Barbie thinks something is not right. Mom is frustrated because she is stuck in So. Cal. until next weekend. Dad is taking me to the vet in the morning. Please turn on the motors for me, I need tons of purrs right now!!!

I love you all!
Sagan
[notify]

» There has since been -15807.8 posts. Last posting by Catster HQ, May 31 7:55 am

Anne (Always- an Angel)

Purred: Sun Jul 4, '10 8:40pm PST 
Hi everycat! Sorry to be MIA for so long...my angel duties keep me very busy!! But, I am keeping sending angel purrs and strength to all of our dear friends here on the list!!! I love you all tons!!

Love,
Annehug
[notify]

» There has since been -15661.8 posts. Last posting by Catster HQ, May 31 7:55 am

Anne (Always- an Angel)

Purred: Sun Jun 13, '10 11:55pm PST 
I am purring like crazy for all of our sick friends on the list!! i love you guys very much!!!

Sagan is still struggling with breathing from the asthma...it's so frustrating...he has always been so healthy!!!! GRRRR!!!

Big kisses,
^Anne^hug
[notify]

» There has since been -15596.8 posts. Last posting by Catster HQ, May 31 7:55 am

Anne (Always- an Angel)

Purred: Thu May 13, '10 9:05pm PST 
I am sending loving purrs to Ginnger, Persephone, and Smokey's families! They were very loved and a gift to each of you! I love you tons!
Annehug
[notify]

» There has since been -15462.8 posts. Last posting by Catster HQ, May 31 7:55 am

Sagan

Purred: Wed Apr 14, '10 11:53pm PST 
Quick update on me, Sagan...I have posted the same message in couple of places, but mom is tired so will be copying it here:

I am just popping in for a quick touchbase. I am sorry I have been away so much, but mom has been busy trying to find a new job and has travelled to Florida twice this month and to Seattle last week. By evening, she is totally sick of her computer so won't type for me!!!

My condition is still the same and I am still at Aunt Barbie's house. Mom is taking me to the vet tomorrow to see what else we can do. This is so frustrating and I know my familly misses me. Anyway, I will keep you updated...please keep your paws crossed for me.

I am purring for all the sick kits on the list....Anne is keeping a close eye on you!!

I love you all!

OK
Love,
Sagan
[notify]

» There has since been -15323.8 posts. Last posting by Catster HQ, May 31 7:55 am

Anne (Always- an Angel)

Purred: Thu Mar 11, '10 6:04pm PST 
Awww Boxie, you are doing a great job!!!! We love you!!

Annehug
[notify]

» There has since been -15111.8 posts. Last posting by Catster HQ, May 31 7:55 am

(Page 1 of 62: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.