Postings by Freddy's Family

GO!

(Page 1 of 34: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

Saying Goodbye: Memorials & Support > Memorial service for Fela Kiti 4:00 pm PST 7/19/09
Squirty at- Rainbow- Bridge

Loyal and True

Purred: Sat Jul 18, '09 3:53pm PST 
Sweet Fela, Albert and I will be glad to show you all around the Bridge and introduce you to lots of our friends and family here. Cancer took my fur-sis Chica, and Velcro both to the Bridge. Mom sends many, many hugs and special prayers to your family. We will sprinkle lots of angel dust on them at the memorial service. Mom has to leave now, so we won't be able to "speak" at the service, but we are all there with your family. And all of us angel kitties will take really good care of Fela.....little angel
hug from Mom to your family...
[notify]

» There has since been 228 posts. Last posting by Pumpkin Puss , Jul 19 5:31 pm

Party Time & Virtual Play Dates > Cathy's and Stumpy's solstice wedding, Sunday 6-21, 1 pm Pacific
Chica

Chica, sweet and- shy

Purred: Sun Jun 21, '09 1:50pm PST 
*whispers to D.C.* Mom IS going to have to leave us. She still hasn't cleaned up the kitchen from lunch, and has a couple more jobs to get done!! I'll just go wherever you go!!!! hug
[notify]

» There has since been 61 posts. Last posting by Roger Bleu, Jun 21 6:28 pm

Party Time & Virtual Play Dates > Cathy's and Stumpy's solstice wedding, Sunday 6-21, 1 pm Pacific

Chica

Chica, sweet and- shy

Purred: Sun Jun 21, '09 1:49pm PST 
Congratulations, Stumpy and Cathy!!! We know you will be happy together for eternity now!!!!!!!!!!! We're so happy for you!
[notify]

» There has since been 66 posts. Last posting by Roger Bleu, Jun 21 6:28 pm

Chica

Chica, sweet and- shy

Purred: Sun Jun 21, '09 1:47pm PST 
*so excited she leans over and kisses D.C.* red face
[notify]

» There has since been 71 posts. Last posting by Roger Bleu, Jun 21 6:28 pm

Chica

Chica, sweet and- shy

Purred: Sun Jun 21, '09 1:36pm PST 
Oops! I went too soon!! red facered face
[notify]

» There has since been 97 posts. Last posting by Roger Bleu, Jun 21 6:28 pm

Chica

Chica, sweet and- shy

Purred: Sun Jun 21, '09 1:35pm PST 
*runs to hug the happy bride and congratulate the groom*
[notify]

» There has since been 100 posts. Last posting by Roger Bleu, Jun 21 6:28 pm

Chica

Chica, sweet and- shy

Purred: Sun Jun 21, '09 1:34pm PST 
*kissing his tears away* My sweet....what do you think if we leave our gift on the table and sign the book and get back over to Manya's BBQ (if there's still anybody there). If they're all gone, we can fly back over here for the reception....
[notify]

» There has since been 103 posts. Last posting by Roger Bleu, Jun 21 6:28 pm

Chica

Chica, sweet and- shy

Purred: Sun Jun 21, '09 1:33pm PST 
Isn't this the sweetest wedding you've ever seen, D.C.? cloud 9
[notify]

» There has since been 108 posts. Last posting by Roger Bleu, Jun 21 6:28 pm

Chica

Chica, sweet and- shy

Purred: Sun Jun 21, '09 1:31pm PST 
Oh my! That does it!! *reaches under seat for box of Kleenex!*
[notify]

» There has since been 112 posts. Last posting by Roger Bleu, Jun 21 6:28 pm

Chica

Chica, sweet and- shy

Purred: Sun Jun 21, '09 1:28pm PST 
*sneaks a peek and waves quietly to Boingo and Tabby*
[notify]

» There has since been 124 posts. Last posting by Roger Bleu, Jun 21 6:28 pm

(Page 1 of 34: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.