Postings by D.C. (1989-2005)'s Family

GO!

(Page 1 of 7: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  

Bengal > is my cat possible bengal mix
Patches

Simbo is my- Hunny!

Purred: Wed Sep 21, '11 7:47pm PST 
I just picked up two "Bengals", this evening, from a rescue situation, where their owner abandoned them in an apartment, and it was a "do-or-die" situation, as they were slated to go to the shelter tomorrow.
Although I do not have the photos downloaded onto my computer, yet, I KNOW the male is definitely a purebred Bengal, although neutered, but the female has slightly "longer" fur, a "medium" coat, neither short nor long, but definitely has the spotted coat markings and a beautiful face. The male is much more "relaxed" than the female, who is slightly "spooked", because there have been other cats in the room, previously, and she is a bit confused.
In reading about the breed, it mentions "medium" length coats. The female is also spayed.
They are adult cats, and we are hoping that they will go together to my sister's stepson's home, as he had a disappointment with a "supposed" purebred, that ended up just being a "tabby" kitten. But you cannot go "wrong" with "Free", now, can you???big grin
[notify]

» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Patches, Sep 21 7:47 pm

Party Time & Virtual Play Dates > Cathy's and Stumpy's solstice wedding, Sunday 6-21, 1 pm Pacific
Casper - (1993-2010)

Sami is my- Sweetie!

Purred: Sun Jun 21, '09 2:33pm PST 
C'Mon, EveryBuddy, Dance!dancinghamster dancehamster dancesnoopysnoopyhappy dancehappy dance
[notify]

» There has since been 11 posts. Last posting by Roger Bleu, Jun 21 6:28 pm

Party Time & Virtual Play Dates > Cathy's and Stumpy's solstice wedding, Sunday 6-21, 1 pm Pacific

Casper - (1993-2010)

Sami is my- Sweetie!

Purred: Sun Jun 21, '09 2:22pm PST 
[Casper & Sami wait patiently, for the band to start playing]
Sami, Sweetie, it is so nice, and very Special, to be with You here, todaycloud 9cloud 9
May I have the Honour of this Dance? [Takes her Paw; Sami smiles Sweetly at her Handsome White BoyKitty]cloud 9cloud 9
[notify]

» There has since been 12 posts. Last posting by Roger Bleu, Jun 21 6:28 pm

Patches

Simbo is my- Hunny!

Purred: Sun Jun 21, '09 1:55pm PST 
[Patches, DC, Chica, Molly, Malone, Dinky & Pudge all flutter overhead, sprinkling some "Be Happy Dust" down over the Happy Couple]little angellittle angellittle angellittle angellittle angellittle angellittle angel
[notify]

» There has since been 45 posts. Last posting by Roger Bleu, Jun 21 6:28 pm

D.C.- (1989-2005)

My Heart belongs- to Chica!

Purred: Sun Jun 21, '09 1:52pm PST 
[DC kisses his beloved Chica back]
Oh Hunny, someday we will also be married...cloud 9cloud 9
Lets go over and ConCatulate the Happy Couple...cloud 9cloud 9
[notify]

» There has since been 55 posts. Last posting by Roger Bleu, Jun 21 6:28 pm

Bunnz~So- (aka- "Pudge")

Swing~It!

Purred: Sun Jun 21, '09 1:50pm PST 
applausecloud 9applausecloud 9applausecloud 9applausecloud 9applausecloud 9snoopyhappy dancehamster dancedancing
Hooray for Love!!!
[notify]

» There has since been 62 posts. Last posting by Roger Bleu, Jun 21 6:28 pm

Casper - (1993-2010)

Sami is my- Sweetie!

Purred: Sun Jun 21, '09 1:48pm PST 
[Casper is totally surprised, by Sami showing up!] Oh my Sweet Sami! [Kisses her Pretty Face, all over]cloud 9cloud 9cloud 9 How Cool! [Hugs her tight]
It is such a Beautiful Ceremony, so far...cloud 9cloud 9
[notify]

» There has since been 69 posts. Last posting by Roger Bleu, Jun 21 6:28 pm

Chloe,- 1998-2011

I'm always a- Girlie-Girl

Purred: Sun Jun 21, '09 1:46pm PST 
[Chloe wipes a tear, from her Eye]
I hope someday, that my Hunky BoyKittyFriend, Beau~Bleu and I can get married...cloud 9cloud 9
[notify]

» There has since been 76 posts. Last posting by Roger Bleu, Jun 21 6:28 pm

D.C.- (1989-2005)

Purred: Sun Jun 21, '09 1:43pm PST 
Chica, tell your Mom to have both Forums links in her toolbar, then she can hit "F~5" to keep up with it!wink
[notify]

» There has since been 80 posts. Last posting by Roger Bleu, Jun 21 6:28 pm

D.C.- (1989-2005)

Purred: Sun Jun 21, '09 1:41pm PST 
[DC giggles at Chicacloud 9] Its OK, Hunny, we can go back together, if Your Mom has things to do...wink Momma will take care of both of Usbig grin We just sent a message from Patches to Manya, to see if she can send Sami over, to surprise Casper!cloud 9cloud 9
[notify]

» There has since been 84 posts. Last posting by Roger Bleu, Jun 21 6:28 pm

(Page 1 of 7: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.