Postings by Moose 's Family

GO!

(Page 1 of 10: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  

Cat Health > Are your humans suffering from depression
Sparkman!

Can I bite your- tail?

Purred: Tue Jan 21, '14 2:32pm PST 
Mom and I haven't been feeling too happy lately with all this, either... Thank you, Sam for starting this forum! And Bruce is right; he mentioned that it helps to be reading and responding about how we feel in the same format that we all met in; Catster!
My Mom is on Face book and debating which other cat related site to join. She says she just doesn't have the energy or stomach for it just yet.

We backed up my diary the other night and it was amazingly more painful than she expected. Just glancing through all of the last 7.5 years of life and all the friends we've loved and have lost or might lose because of this eviction is hard. You've all meant a great deal to us, and it's hard to not just cry when looking at this web page that used to bring our daily joy and entertainment. She has gotten sick, coughed up human type hairballs, a few times just from trying to archive stuff... She says it's hard to just let it all go, and she just feels like she wants to PDF the pages of all our friends and groups even... She also said she thinks she's actually going through those defined stages of mourning... I'm not sure what that means, but that can't be good! Mom's not a morning person, she's a night owl like me!

love you, cats.
[notify]

» There has since been 10 posts. Last posting by Button - Angel Kitten, Jan 23 1:57 am

What I Love About Catster > Share the Best of Catster With Us!
Sparkman!

Can I bite your- tail?

Purred: Sat Jul 10, '10 9:44am PST 
Whenever I've had a question, I ask Samoa (283038) and her family. They know all sorts of important stuff, and deliver it with a great laugh of two. And she wears boas. Clearly the Queen of Catsterland.
[notify]

» There has since been 11 posts. Last posting by Pookie, Aug 5 11:22 am

Get Well Soon > The Get Well Purr List

Sparkman!

Can I bite your- tail?

Purred: Wed Jul 15, '09 9:07am PST 
Purrs and purrs. You are all loved and important kitties. I hope you're feeling better soon, and I'm sorry you're all so sick! Purrs and purrs!

hug
[notify]

» There has since been 1394 posts. Last posting by Catster HQ, Mar 5 5:19 pm

Get Well Soon > The Get Well Purr List

Sparkman!

Can I bite your- tail?

Purred: Fri Feb 27, '09 11:45am PST 
Sparkman's Mom here: Thank you all for your wonderful healing purrs and love. You are all wonderful sweet kitties to be so caring.

and my cat family send their purrs out to Sammy, Stella, Missy, Josephine, and Shadow! Purrs purrs purrr purrrs purrs purrs purrs!!!

-Sparkman's Mom & brothers
[notify]

» There has since been 2145 posts. Last posting by Catster HQ, Mar 5 5:19 pm

Party Time & Virtual Play Dates > Navin R. Johnson-Davis & Chelsea Bird Wedding RECEPTION: Valentine's Day 14 FEB 2009

Moose

Moosie caboosie- has got a screw- loosie.

Purred: Thu Feb 12, '09 8:46am PST 
Meep meep meep meep meep meep!
*brings in catnip, edible balloons*
*starts spreading them around*
*drapes garland of toy mouses on food table*
*purrs while he works*

Hoppy Wedding Dey!
[notify]

» There has since been 117 posts. Last posting by Speck (RB 1985-2002), Feb 19 11:35 am

Party Time & Virtual Play Dates > Navin R. Johnson-Davis & Chelsea Bird Wedding RECEPTION: Valentine's Day 14 FEB 2009
Captain- Morgan,- Dreamboat #6

ter-rawr of the- seven seas

Purred: Thu Feb 12, '09 8:43am PST 
Hoist the flags of wedding day pride, en set the mail ribbons! Tis a most joyous event, en I wants this here reception ship in ship shape. I wants tah see me purring face smilin' back at me from the dance floor... Swab the deck, en minds where yee aims the rice, Scallywag Sparkman!

Arrrgh!

Happy Day o'the Wedding tah Capt. Poopy Pants & the fair lady Chelsea!
*takes off hat and bows*
[notify]

» There has since been 118 posts. Last posting by Speck (RB 1985-2002), Feb 19 11:35 am

Sparkman!

Can I bite your- tail?

Purred: Thu Feb 12, '09 8:40am PST 
*drags in his big bag of rice*
Oh!!! I am going to camp out right here in front of the door, so I can shower them with rice.

HAPPY WEDDING DAY, Navin & Chelsea!!!
hamster dancehappy dancehamster dance
[notify]

» There has since been 119 posts. Last posting by Speck (RB 1985-2002), Feb 19 11:35 am

Party Time & Virtual Play Dates > The Wedding of Callie Rose and Carlos - Wednesday October 29th

Sparkman!

Can I bite your- tail?

Purred: Sun Oct 5, '08 4:12pm PST 
party Whoo Hoo!!party
Happy Wedding Callie and Carlos!

I brought supplies for the pre-wedding munchies!
*pulls out bag with frozen pizzas; potato chips; salsa and torilla chips; pounds of cat-safe chocolate; catnip*
dancing

What a sweet couple!
[notify]

» There has since been 258 posts. Last posting by ₮ơßע, Oct 29 10:11 pm

Party Time & Virtual Play Dates > Canada Day - All Day Party!

Captain- Morgan,- Dreamboat #6

ter-rawr of the- seven seas

Purred: Tue Jul 1, '08 9:17am PST 
AVAST! Canada Day be Here!
*rolls in barrel of rum-nip*
Here be me own ship's nip-brew fer tha toastin' tah our good Canadian Heritage! Yo ho ho, en ah barrel ah rum-nip! En God Save our Queen.

Arrrgh!
Capt. Morgan, Grand-cat of Canadians
[notify]

» There has since been 190 posts. Last posting by Jobél , Jul 1 8:51 pm

Party Time & Virtual Play Dates > Canada Day - All Day Party!
Sparkman!

Can I bite your- tail?

Purred: Tue Jul 1, '08 9:15am PST 
Whoo hoo!!! CANADA DAY!!!
I will go out and play with the maple tree whirlie gigs is your honor today, my Canadian Brethren! Happy Canada, Every Kitty!

*back flip*
purrs
-Sparkman!
[notify]

» There has since been 191 posts. Last posting by Jobél , Jul 1 8:51 pm

(Page 1 of 10: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.