Postings by Silly Whiskers's Family

GO!

Cats & Travel > I am moving to London - litter box in the crate question

Silly- Whiskers

Bite

Purred: Mon Jan 21, '08 4:21pm PST 
When we travelled with our cats on a 5 hour flight, we were told not to feed them the night before - just give them plenty of water. Line the crate with absorbant material and a blanket or towel. That way they won't need a litter tray and if they wee, it will be absorbed. It's not a good idea to have any items in their crate that could be knocked over or moved. if there is turbulance, you don't want the items hitting/hurting your darling cat
[notify]

» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by Spike, Mar 14 12:02 pm

Grooming > How to get a cat tolerate claw clipping?
Silly- Whiskers

Bite

Purred: Mon Jan 21, '08 4:07pm PST 
Handle paws often while we're sleeping. Also, distract us with tasty morsels of food (like fresh chicken!) while someone else tries to cut the claws. It's hard to be angry while there's tasty food in front of us
[notify]

» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Silly Whiskers, Jan 21 4:07 pm

Grooming > Honest to goodness vacuum opinions

Silly- Whiskers

Bite

Purred: Mon Jan 21, '08 4:04pm PST 
Our parents have a dyson and really love it. It's not only fantastic for getting all our fur off the floor, but also off the couch and our cat scratcher
[notify]

» There has since been 33 posts. Last posting by Frosty Paws, Dec 2 9:13 pm

Grooming > How often do you wash your cats

Silly- Whiskers

Bite

Purred: Mon Jan 21, '08 4:00pm PST 
My two get a wash whenever they need it - which is usually once a month. One of my cats has dandruff (our vet has no idea why) and washing her regularly keeps it under control.

My other cat loves playing in mud and in dirt. Her white socks are often brown with dirt when she comes inside in the evening. She doesn't clean herself very well, so she needs a helping hand smile
[notify]

» There has since been 50 posts. Last posting by , Mar 8 10:10 am

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.