|Purred: Thu Sep 1, '11 8:29am PST |
|Calling all Catsters! Come help the amazing kittehs of Tabby's Place (and have an all-around awesome time) this October, for Catoberfest! Here's the scoop:
Tabby's Place: a Cat Sanctuary, in Ringoes, NJ, is hosting Catoberfest on Saturday, October 1st, from 11:00 am – 4:00 pm. Catoberfest is free and open to the public, and will include:
• A massive silent auction
• An open house and tours of Tabby’s Place
• Free classes on cat and dog behavior with Nancy Meyer and Pia Silvani
• Book signing and reading by Gwen Cooper, author of New York Times best-seller Homer’s Odyssey
• Live music by Sarah Donner and Dave Cahill
• Low-cost microchipping for cats and dogs ($39.99 per pet)
• Q & A with the Tabby’s Place veterinarian
• A blessing of the animals
• Free goodie bags for the first 500 guests
• Free mini catnip plants
• A wide variety of vendors
All proceeds from Catoberfest will help Tabby’s Place to rescue cats from hopeless situations.
The silent auction will include over 100 items, including getaways to locales like Sedona, AZ and Cape Cod; fine art and antiques; electronics; gift cards; Broadway tickets; designer accessories; sports memorabilia; gourmet food and more. Individuals unable to attend in person, but interested in the auction, may bid on items online at https://www.biddingforgood.com/tabbysplace. (Bidding starts on September 12th, but visitors can preview items right away.)
Refreshments will be provided by Maddalenas Cheesecake and Catering, and WCTC The Voice of Central NJ will be broadcasting live from the event.
For more information, visit www.tabbysplace.org, or contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 908-237-5300. Tabby’s Place is a cage-free, no-kill cat sanctuary, devoted to rescuing cats from desperate circumstances, and is located at 1100 US Highway 202 South, Ringoes, NJ.
|my posts | my page | msg me | my family's posts | gift me | become friends|| [notify]|