Postings by Lewis's Family

GO!

(Page 1 of 17: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  

Saying Goodbye: Memorials & Support > Purring for a safe journey for our beloved Hazel Lucy
Lewis

Explore, then- consider the- consequences

Purred: Sat Mar 19, '11 6:16pm PST 
*sobs big wet tears* My dear Auntie Hazel Lucy, I did not know you went to the bridge. I am so very sad. We all love you so much. You have been a friend and protector and auntie to so many of us, what will we do without you? I am sending much love to your mom, I know she will miss you terribly. I am glad you are well and fluffy again, and I know all the bridge kitties, including my brothers Spencer and Maxwell are so happy to have you with them. I will miss you.

All my love,
Lewis
[notify]

» There has since been 10 posts. Last posting by Alex (sweet angel girl), Apr 4 10:04 pm

Plus Power of the Paw > Boxie Brown needs purrs too - BADLY
Lewis

Purred: Tue Dec 7, '10 5:53pm PST 
We are purring our loudest at our house. Boxie B is a very good friend to us all. PURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRS!
[notify]

» There has since been 59 posts. Last posting by Natasha, Feb 26 7:13 am

Get Well Soon > Hazel Lucy's List for Kitties in Need of Purrs

Lewis

Purred: Mon Dec 6, '10 5:47pm PST 
Please purr for my best pal, and the host of this list, Boxie Brown who is very ill. We love you buddy.
[notify]

» There has since been -16313.8 posts. Last posting by Catster HQ, May 31 7:55 am

Get Well Soon > Hazel Lucy's List for Kitties in Need of Purrs

Lewis

Purred: Mon Sep 13, '10 5:34pm PST 
Purring for all kitties to get well.
[notify]

» There has since been -15949.8 posts. Last posting by Catster HQ, May 31 7:55 am

Party Time & Virtual Play Dates > FOOTBALL/SOCCER - 2010 FIFA WORLD CUP SWEEPSTAKE

Spencer...Fo- rever Loved

Eating grass is- great

Purred: Tue Jul 13, '10 7:24am PST 
Congratulations to Spain and LBK! cheer And congrats to Netherlands and Boo and Germany and KC for second and third place! What a great series this was!

Thanks Bruce for hosting such a great event. My whole family had so much fun following the games. dancing

Spencer, Abigail, Lewis, and Maxwell
[notify]

» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by BRUCE (THE BOSS), Jul 13 9:11 am

Party Time & Virtual Play Dates > FOOTBALL/SOCCER - 2010 FIFA WORLD CUP SWEEPSTAKE

Eating grass is- great

Purred: Thu Jul 8, '10 3:59pm PST 
Congrats to Netherlands and Spain. I hear neither has won a world cup before! Very exciting.
[notify]

» There has since been 14 posts. Last posting by BRUCE (THE BOSS), Jul 13 9:11 am

Eating grass is- great

Purred: Mon Jul 5, '10 4:44pm PST 
Really nervous! Netherlands is really good! Good luck to everyone!
[notify]

» There has since been 20 posts. Last posting by BRUCE (THE BOSS), Jul 13 9:11 am

Eating grass is- great

Purred: Sat Jul 3, '10 12:38pm PST 
I must say I am a bit embarrassed by the somewhat cheap shot my team member took to block Ghana's goal attempt. confused Kinda takes some of the whoohoo out of my win.
[notify]

» There has since been 22 posts. Last posting by BRUCE (THE BOSS), Jul 13 9:11 am

Maxwell- Sweet Angel

Patience pays- off

Purred: Fri Jul 2, '10 1:56pm PST 
Spencer, you sure know how to build the drama! laugh out loud
[notify]

» There has since been 24 posts. Last posting by BRUCE (THE BOSS), Jul 13 9:11 am

Eating grass is- great

Purred: Fri Jul 2, '10 1:55pm PST 
And here we are, brother against brother, best buddy against best buddy! shock Maxwell vs Spencer! What suspense!

It's Ghana vs. Uruguay!
[notify]

» There has since been 25 posts. Last posting by BRUCE (THE BOSS), Jul 13 9:11 am

(Page 1 of 17: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.