Postings by Max's Family

GO!

(Page 1 of 11: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  

Party Time & Virtual Play Dates > **Simba, aka Glompity Glomp, turns 20!!!**
Max

I'm really a- doll ... honest!

Purred: Mon May 5, '08 12:14pm PST 
My Favorite Secret Agent! You're 20 years old today! Happy Birthday! I'm dancin' and spinning around on my hind legs in celebration! MOL!
[notify]

» There has since been 210 posts. Last posting by Sky, May 7 5:43 am

Laws & Legislation > Sign petition against use of gas chamber in NC & GA shelters!
♥- Callie- ♥

Survivor

Purred: Sun Nov 4, '07 1:32pm PST 
We signed all three too! Thanks for telling us!
[notify]

» There has since been 15 posts. Last posting by ♥ Arwen ♥, Jan 2 10:04 pm

Rescue, Adoption & Happy Endings > URGENT: Meadville, PA Cat Needs Rescuing!

♥- Callie- ♥

Survivor

Purred: Sat Oct 20, '07 10:18am PST 
http://www.catsthatlooklikehitler.com/cgi-bin/seigboard.pl ?1586

OR

http://tinyurl.com/35qfck

#21973 (owned by Crawford County Humane Society of Meadville, PA, which, ironically, uses a gas chamber to dispatch animals not adopted.)
[notify]

» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by ♥ Callie ♥, Oct 20 10:18 am

Rescue, Adoption & Happy Endings > URGENT-COWETA COUNTY, GA CATS TO DIE ON 9/28/07

Max

Purred: Wed Sep 26, '07 11:53am PST 
Pictures were added on the Cats & Dogs Needing Adoption ASAP! group page. Please check them out. They're adorable!

C-13 URGENT! * LAST CHANCE! THIS PET WILL DIE 9/28!

Breed: Calico
Sex: Female
Size: Small
ID: 003591 Coweta AC
PLEASE CONTACT COWETA COUNTY ANIMAL CONTROL TO ADOPT THIS PET: 770-254-3735. The address is 91 Selt Road, Newnan, GA.
PLEASE HURRY! THIS SWEETIE CAN BE EUTHANIZED ANY DAY! NOTE: CCAC CANNOT ADOPT ONLINE OR OVER THE PHONE. ADOPTIONS MUST BE DONE IN PERSON.

C-21 URGENT! * LAST CHANCE! THIS PET WILL DIE 9/28!

Breed: Torti
ID: 003519 Coweta AC
PLEASE CONTACT COWETA COUNTY ANIMAL CONTROL TO ADOPT THIS PET: 770-254-3735. The address is 91 Selt Road, Newnan, GA.
PLEASE HURRY! THIS SWEETIE CAN BE EUTHANIZED ANY DAY! NOTE: CCAC CANNOT ADOPT ONLINE OR OVER THE PHONE. ADOPTIONS MUST BE DONE IN PERSON.

C-20 URGENT! * LAST CHANCE! THIS PET WILL DIE 9/28!

Breed: Torti
ID: 003518 Coweta AC

C-8 URGENT! * LAST CHANCE! THIS PET WILL DIE 9/28!

Breed: Bengal Mix
Sex: Male
Size: Medium
ID: 003426 Coweta AC
This poor fella is an owner surrender. He is NEUTERED and his front paws are declawed - therefore, HE MUST BE AN INDOOR ONLY KITTY. PLEASE HURRY! THIS SWEETIE CAN BE EUTHANIZED ANY DAY!
NOTE: CCAC CANNOT ADOPT ONLINE OR OVER THE PHONE. ADOPTIONS MUST BE DONE IN PERSON.
*THIS PET IS NEUTERED AND DECLAWED

C-5 URGENT! * LAST CHANCE! THIS PET WILL DIE 9/28!

Breed: DLH Gray & White
Sex: Male
ID: 003510 Coweta AC
[notify]

» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Max, Sep 26 11:53 am

Rescue, Adoption & Happy Endings > Kitties in Albany Oregon needing homes!!Urgent

Max

Purred: Wed Feb 21, '07 3:05am PST 
Comet, why don't you also post all the kittie's pictures on my group, Cats and Dogs Needing Adoptions ASAP! That might help. I sent you an invite to the group.

http://www.catster.com/group/Cats_and_dogs_needing_adoptio n_asap-5876

The URL is too long and will break apart, so I went to tinyurl.com . Here's the same page:
http://tinyurl.com/ynpx3k

Here's the URL to your group, Cats in Albany/Corvallis Oregon Desperate Need of Homes!!!
http://www.catster.com/group/Cats_in_albanycorvallis_orego n_desperate_need_of_homes-6667

It's pretty long, so here it is again, down to 25 characters, thanks to tinyurl.com:
http://tinyurl.com/2eg8dj

I hope lots of Catsters join both groups! I'm going to join your group right now!
[notify]

» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by , Feb 22 9:57 am

Rescue, Adoption & Happy Endings > Kitties in Albany Oregon needing homes!!Urgent
♥- Callie- ♥

Survivor

Purred: Wed Feb 21, '07 2:56am PST 
Visit Jody's blog to read about all the kitties and to better understand what cat rescuers go through. I personally know a cat rescuer in CA (in fact, that's who rescued me and the other 2 cats that I live with - and talked my mom into taking us!) Long live cat rescuers!

http://catwomanflix.blogspot.com/
[notify]

» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by , Feb 22 9:57 am

Joey Bear

The Most- Beautiful Cat in- the World

Purred: Wed Feb 21, '07 2:39am PST 
I hope some Catsters will step up and adopt these kitties! Jody is the lady that has rescued these cats - along with many, many others ... she has devoted her life to this. Jody and I had emailed each other quite a lot about another cat in the past, so I had emailed her again about donations. She could really use our help, so here is part of her email to me that she sent me today:

As for donations, well, now that I have moved, people can either send money here, which I could use to get stuff like Advantage and Revolution, or send those sorts of things directly to me, if anyone has extra--Advantage, big dog tubes, which are 4.0 ml. Revolution, which, if I ever get it, I get it from www.petshed.com. And Strongid, which is the best roundwormer, although I get the horse strength strongid, in the quart bottles, lysine powder, etc.

Address is: Jody Harmon; 3090 Railroad St. SE; Albany, OR 97322. Or, if people want to donate to a vet, specifically for rescued cats with health issues to be seen, or for the occasional FIV/Felk test I need on a cat, they can send checks to me, made out to: Countryside Vet Clinic. It'd be easier to send them to me, because Countryside has a receptionist that sometimes gets panicked over things like that, getting checks in the mail, not knowing how to put them on account or where. I will talk to them, when I go up Friday, about creating a seperate account, just for vet exams and procedures, antibiotics etc, unrelated to spay/neuter. Then I could just have people, if they wanted to donate, call donations in to that specific account. Be less confusing for their office personnel.

I hope to get a paypal link on my blog soon, will try to get that done by tomorrow in fact.

I sure appreciate the fact strangers want to help me and the cats. I know I don't express it sometimes, you know. But I do appreciate it. I get so busy and tired out I forget to thank the people who help me and that's not good. Couldn't do it without help. We're all in this together, trying to help out the cats.
[notify]

» There has since been 4 posts. Last posting by , Feb 22 9:57 am

Rescue, Adoption & Happy Endings > We need homes cuz of a meanee landlady....

Joey Bear

The Most- Beautiful Cat in- the World

Purred: Thu Feb 1, '07 10:01pm PST 
Have you checked out any groups based in CO? Do a search in groups for any in CO, join them and then post. It will get the word out to more people in your area.

And join, post and add photos and videos of your cats to the group Cats & Dogs Needing Adoption ASAP. (The videos would especially be cool as we don't have any other videos on the group page as of yet, so they'd stand out!)
http://www.catster.com/group/grp_page.php?g=5876
[notify]

» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Joey Bear, Feb 1 10:01 pm

Rescue, Adoption & Happy Endings > We need homes cuz of a meanee landlady....

Baxter

This is MY home!

Purred: Tue Jan 30, '07 11:59am PST 
That happened to my mom a long time ago. She had her favorite cat in the whole world with her and this weirdo who lived next door snitched her out. The lease was coming up so she moved.

Can you find foster homes for them until you're able to move? (If you want to move, that is.)
[notify]

» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by Joey Bear, Feb 1 10:01 pm

Catster Railroad > Many Cats, Kittens & Dogs To Be Gassed on 1/17!!! Urgent!!
Baxter

This is MY home!

Purred: Thu Jan 18, '07 2:17pm PST 
I know, it's so sad.
[notify]

» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by Sparx, Jan 22 4:42 pm

(Page 1 of 11: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.