Postings by Mama Kitty 's Family

GO!

(Page 1 of 61: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

Get Well Soon > The Get Well Purr List
Jack ~My- Angel

Cattitude

Purred: Sun Oct 11, '09 3:19pm PST 
Purring up here in heaven for all the sick kitties. My earth brofur, Felix, has another infection. They think it's from the stress of me crossing the bridge, so please purr for him too.
[notify]

» There has since been 881 posts. Last posting by Catster HQ, Mar 5 5:19 pm

Jack ~My- Angel

Cattitude

Purred: Wed Sep 30, '09 7:49am PST 
I am off for surgery in a very short time because I'm bleeding internally, and will cross the bridge very soon if they can't stop it, so please try to purr for me today. I need all the good vibes I can get.

Your pal,
Jack
[notify]

» There has since been 961 posts. Last posting by Catster HQ, Mar 5 5:19 pm

Jack ~My- Angel

Cattitude

Purred: Tue Aug 18, '09 4:20pm PST 
We are all still purring here at our house for all the sick kitties. Felix had to start another round of meds because he was not getting better, but he seems to be perking up a bit now.

And the good mews is that I am off my antibiotics and eating again. I gained a few ounces last week and even played today for the first time in months.

We are hoping all the kitties hear our purrs and can get better if possible.
[notify]

» There has since been 1205 posts. Last posting by Catster HQ, Mar 5 5:19 pm

Jack ~My- Angel

Cattitude

Purred: Sun Aug 9, '09 8:33am PST 
We are purring like mad at our house still and sending good wishes to the latest bridge kitties.

I am feeling spunky, but still losing weight and have a long fight ahead of me, but we think things are looking up a little.
[notify]

» There has since been 1247 posts. Last posting by Catster HQ, Mar 5 5:19 pm

Mama Kitty

Does this fur- make my butt- look fat?

Purred: Wed Jul 29, '09 10:17pm PST 
We are still purring at our house for all the sick kitties (my brofurs included) and for those who have recently crossed the bridge.
[notify]

» There has since been 1295 posts. Last posting by Catster HQ, Mar 5 5:19 pm

Jack ~My- Angel

Cattitude

Purred: Tue Jul 28, '09 9:28pm PST 
We are still purring like mad for all the sick kitties. We want everycat to get well.
[notify]

» There has since been 1301 posts. Last posting by Catster HQ, Mar 5 5:19 pm

Contests and Vote For Me! > I'm in a local contest and need votes!!

Jack ~My- Angel

Cattitude

Purred: Mon Jul 27, '09 2:45pm PST 
Hi pals. Mommy entered me in a contest sponsored by a local radio station. I'm in round one now, and could really use some votes!

Mommy entered me when she thought I had cancer and wanted to have one final contest and was hoping I'd go to the Bridge with a Big bang, but luckily I don't have that awful "c" thing. I'd still like to at least get to the finals though. MOL

Here is the link: http://www.louieonline.com/pages/photovote.html

Thanks in advanc to everycat who votes.

Your pal, Jack
[notify]

» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by ♥ TT ♥, Aug 6 8:28 pm

Jack ~My- Angel

Cattitude

Purred: Thu Jul 23, '09 7:37am PST 
I wanted to update everyone. I am such a lucky cat. Even though my doctors swore I had cancer, the reports say I don't. I do have a bleeding ulcer and a very bad case of IBD, but mommy is so happy she isn't going to lose me anytime soon.

I am still very, very sick so could you please still purr for me?

A very happy Jack
[notify]

» There has since been 1334 posts. Last posting by Catster HQ, Mar 5 5:19 pm

Felix

Handsome Devil

Purred: Tue Jul 21, '09 3:29pm PST 
Thanks so much for adding me. Mom assured me there are enough purrs to go around for all the sick kitties. My brofur Jack needs more than I do, but I am in pain and feel rotten too. Poor mommy has to take care of both of us right now.

We are also purring for all the other sick kitties out there, and we never stopped, even if we didn't post.

Thanks, Felix
[notify]

» There has since been 1349 posts. Last posting by Catster HQ, Mar 5 5:19 pm

Get Well Soon > My Gracie has Low-Grade Lymphoma
Jack ~My- Angel

Cattitude

Purred: Tue Jul 21, '09 2:03pm PST 
You are lucky they caught it early. I just found out I have intestinal cancer too; however, the biopsy results are not in yet, so I don't know much yet. The vet did tell mommy it didn't look good.

I'll be purring like mad for you and hope your treatments go well. It seems like I've heard of so many cats who have this now. It's so sad.

I'll follow along and see how you do because I'd love to hear of a kitty who is doing well.

Purrs.....Jack
[notify]

» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Jack ~My Angel , Jul 21 2:03 pm

(Page 1 of 61: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.