Postings by T C ♥ (an angel always)'s Family

GO!

(Page 1 of 295: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

Cat Health > Feline Asthma
Pawlette- McNoNo

I'm in love with- Riley

Purred: Wed Jun 2, '10 1:45pm PST 
Hi kittieswave I'll try to keep this short because my mom tends to ramble. I was diagnosed with acute chronic feline asthma when I was 11 months old. I was on the oral prednisone & terbutaline twice a day for about 6 weeks. Then mom had to go out of town so I started getting long term shots of Depo Medrol (an injectable form of prednisilone) which would last me about 4 months.
Mom really didn't want me to be on steroids longterm so when we moved from San Diego to Denver (in Oct) she started looking around for alternatives. I got one shot of the Depo in January; then in April we found a holistic vet really close to us & when mom got her tax refund she scheduled a holistic consult.
The 1st thing the vet wanted was for me to be off of dry kibble completely because she said the grain could be actually causing the asthma. She also prescribed a chinese herb called San Ren Tang & some supplement called Bio Preperation. By this time I was having constant asthma attacks & mom almost caved & got me another shot but decided to give me till Monday which turned into till Friday.
Bottom line I am COMPLETELY symptom free & have been for weeks now. I never did give up the kibble, although mo would like to get us all off of it. Please pmail me if any of you would like more info or if your moms are on FB cause mom has it all in a detailed note & even a picture album of me on my new routine.
[notify]

» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by ♥ TT ♥, Jun 2 6:59 pm

What I Love About Catster > the new homepage
Midnight- McNoNo

Purrrrrrrring- for Hazel Lucy

Purred: Tue May 25, '10 6:07pm PST 
Does anycat know how we search for a member cat now?shrugshrug
[notify]

» There has since been 45 posts. Last posting by Catster HQ, Jun 21 12:55 pm

Party Time & Virtual Play Dates > The Wedding of Tommy and Zoey ~ May 23, 2010

Pawlette- McNoNo

I'm in love with- Riley

Purred: Sun May 23, '10 2:09pm PST 
cloud 9cloud 9I'm sooooooooo happy for you both! The catering service will be waiting when you return.
[notify]

» There has since been 69 posts. Last posting by ANGEL BUDDIE ALWAYS LOVED, May 23 6:51 pm

Pawlette- McNoNo

I'm in love with- Riley

Purred: Sun May 23, '10 2:06pm PST 
You're very welcome! *hugs her*
I know if I was just married cooking wouldn't be at the top of my list of things to do.laugh out loudlaugh out loud
[notify]

» There has since been 80 posts. Last posting by ANGEL BUDDIE ALWAYS LOVED, May 23 6:51 pm

Pawlette- McNoNo

I'm in love with- Riley

Purred: Sun May 23, '10 2:03pm PST 
Tommy & Zoey my family's gift to the 2 of you is a team of chefs at your beck & call for the 1st month of your new live as husband & wife. Here are some of their specialties
sushi tray

main course option 3

main course option 2

main course option 1

Or they could make pretty much anything you want
[notify]

» There has since been 94 posts. Last posting by ANGEL BUDDIE ALWAYS LOVED, May 23 6:51 pm

T C ♥- (an angel- always)

I am Mrs.- Cagney!!!

Purred: Sun May 23, '10 1:55pm PST 
*gets up to stretch at the end of the 2nd period* What a game!!! The Blackhawks really are an awesome hockey team! Can I get you anything while i'm up sweetie?
[notify]

» There has since been 122 posts. Last posting by ANGEL BUDDIE ALWAYS LOVED, May 23 6:51 pm

Mr. Lollycat- McNoNo

<3's his Auntie

Purred: Sun May 23, '10 1:29pm PST 
No Gimli we furrgot laugh out loudlaugh out loudlaugh out loud These kittens made for a pretty interesting ceremony as it was.
[notify]

» There has since been 247 posts. Last posting by ANGEL BUDDIE ALWAYS LOVED, May 23 6:51 pm

Mr. Lollycat- McNoNo

<3's his Auntie

Purred: Sun May 23, '10 1:21pm PST 
Yup Gimli is here! Hims almost had a tail! He has a picture on the 3rd page of his Catster photobook!
[notify]

» There has since been 291 posts. Last posting by ANGEL BUDDIE ALWAYS LOVED, May 23 6:51 pm

Pawlette- McNoNo

I'm in love with- Riley

Purred: Sun May 23, '10 1:16pm PST 
**waves to Willow** I am feeling really good & everyday mommy gives me & only me special cream cheese treats! You sure were a good flower girl!
[notify]

» There has since been 315 posts. Last posting by ANGEL BUDDIE ALWAYS LOVED, May 23 6:51 pm

T C ♥- (an angel- always)

I am Mrs.- Cagney!!!

Purred: Sun May 23, '10 1:14pm PST 
Sounds purrfect! wink *goes to turn on the TV & setup a place for them to kick back*
[notify]

» There has since been 324 posts. Last posting by ANGEL BUDDIE ALWAYS LOVED, May 23 6:51 pm

(Page 1 of 295: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.