Postings by Desiree Kisufit Dara's Family

GO!

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  

Cats & Travel > Selecting the Right Harness Type
Desiree- Kisufit Dara

Purred: Tue Jul 25, '06 4:04pm PST 
Sammy, our mommy ordered us an extra small figure 8 dog harness which looks pretty strong. It's not the regular type that if you make one loop smaller the other gets larger. we can't adjust it by tugging on it or contorting our bodies. We'll definitely have to try it around the apt first to make sure it works well and is the right fit. Just wanted to see if there's something better before we go outside with it.

Eve, our mommy just got us on Saturday. She was a little worried about people's reactions to the stroller too, but figured it would be easier than a carrier on her and us to take us to the vet and it's spacious for us to sit in at the park. We'll be using it for the first time Thursday morning. Lucy already tried getting in it to see some of the toys that were inside. We'll let you know how it goes.
[notify]

» There has since been 6 posts. Last posting by Loki, Oct 15 11:17 pm

Cats & Travel > Selecting the Right Harness Type
Desiree- Kisufit Dara

Purred: Tue Jul 25, '06 8:13am PST 
My sister and I live on the 20th floor so there are not too many birds to see directly outside our window. Our mommy wants to know what you all think of the various types of harnesses--figure 8, h-shape, v-shape in terms of safety. Which is the most difficult for us to get out of?

Our mommy wants to take us in the gated garden outside our building. We also have a cat stroller for when we go places further away. Of course we will have to try the harness around the apt first to make sure it is adjusted to the right fit.

Thank you in advance for your advice.
[notify]

» There has since been 9 posts. Last posting by Loki, Oct 15 11:17 pm

Cat Health > I don't like my toys!

Pearl (in- loving- memory)

Missie P

Purred: Fri May 26, '06 9:55pm PST 
I always loved playing with my mylar string cat teaser, but definitely don't let your cat play with that unsupervised so they don't ingest it.

Mooch, I loved playing with thick ribbon too! You can get a yard of thick (1 or 2 inch wide) satin ribbon at the craft store and we can't eat that.

Orca, that leapord cat teaser was the best! I couldn't kill it as well and tear anything off it like I could with the mylar cat teaser, but Mommy said that was good for my own safety.
[notify]

» There has since been 6 posts. Last posting by Billi Bi Humphrey, May 28 11:58 pm

Rescue, Adoption & Happy Endings > BAD BAD PEOPLE!

Lucille- Leora Lalana

Purred: Sun May 21, '06 10:52pm PST 
Xander,

You can read the story for free here:
http://www.moggies.co.uk/articles/may2006/five_cats.html

S uch a sick and sad story. I'm glad we all have loving and caring parents.
[notify]

» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Lucille Leora Lalana, May 21 10:52 pm

Rescue, Adoption & Happy Endings > BAD BAD PEOPLE!

Lucille- Leora Lalana

Purred: Sun May 21, '06 10:52pm PST 
Xander,

You can read the story for free here:
http://www.moggies.co.uk/articles/may2006/five_cats.html

S uch a sick and sad story. I'm glad we all have loving and caring parents.
[notify]

» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Lucille Leora Lalana, May 21 10:52 pm

Other Meows & Purrs > Anyone else love playing with the computer?

Missie P

Purred: Fri Aug 26, '05 6:40pm PST 
I like to talk to mommy's friends on aim. Lucky for her, I never deleted any of her work, but twice I warned her friends on aim. She still hasn't figured out how I did it!
[notify]

» There has since been 5 posts. Last posting by Bram, Sep 1 1:09 am

Food & Nutrition > Kitty Ice Cream!

Missie P

Purred: Tue Aug 23, '05 8:20pm PST 
I love ice cream, frozen and regular yogurt. I'm so spoiled. My mom always gives me a spoonful or lets me lick the bowl after she's finished as long as there is no chocolate in it. I never tried pudding. I should ask my mom to make me some. My mom says they sell doggy ice cream at the store, but it still has cheese and other dairy in it. Have you ever seen kitty ice cream? They should come up with something like tofutti for us!
[notify]

» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Izzy, Aug 24 10:59 am

Food & Nutrition > Kitty Ice Cream!

Missie P

Purred: Tue Aug 23, '05 8:19pm PST 
I love ice cream, frozen and regular yogurt. I'm so spoiled. My mom always gives me a spoonful or lets me lick the bowl after she's finished as long as there is no chocolate in it. I never tried pudding. I should ask my mom to make me some. My mom says they sell doggy ice cream at the store, but it still has cheese and other dairy in it. Have you ever seen kitty ice cream? They should come up with something like tofutti for us!
[notify]

» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by Izzy, Aug 24 10:59 am

Other Meows & Purrs > Grey cats unite!

Missie P

Purred: Tue Jul 19, '05 10:22pm PST 
I agree with you, Dusty! We are very beautiful, smart, and affectionate. My human great grandma visited over the weekend and warned my human mommy to watch out that her aunt doesn't catnap me because she loves us grey cats!
[notify]

» There has since been 28 posts. Last posting by Hattie, Sep 8 5:35 pm

Other Meows & Purrs > I'm Declawed, Are You?

Missie P

Purred: Mon Jul 11, '05 1:15am PST 
My mommy wanted a declawed cat, but she didn't want to put another cat through the pain of declawing or not be certain of how the cat would recover from the procedure so she adopted me from the shelter because I was already declawed. The shelter was a very scary place for me and I was really shy and not myself there so people passed me by for a month. I'm glad I finally found a loving home where I can be my friendly self. I recovered from the procedure well and still act like I have my front claws (I still have my back ones). I still like to "scratch" with my front paws.
[notify]

» There has since been 20 posts. Last posting by Merlyn, Jul 26 7:53 pm

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.