Postings by Symphony-of-Destruction's Family

GO!

Persian > Can you tell what kind of Persian I am?

Symphony-of-- Destruction

The Grand Diva

Purred: Wed Sep 24, '08 10:07am PST 
You look like a black smoke to me.
[notify]

» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by Bandit, Mar 29 10:38 am

Other Meows & Purrs > Back From the Cat Show

The Grand Diva

Purred: Tue May 9, '06 11:06pm PST 
I only show in CFA. I was at the Temple show in March. There aren't any CFA shows in Fort Worth or Arlington during the summer. In fact, the summer is traditionally a slow time for showing. The next CFA show is in 2 wks at the end of the month. I won a special award along with my good friend Edie Munster, so I might go to the Regional Awards show in Tulsa, OK in June. I'm not sure. I haven't been feeling like myself lately, and I've heard some whispers that my human companion may bring a boy for me to breed with. I hope it isn't true, because I don't like boys and I've never bred before.
[notify]

» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Symphony-of-Destruction, May 9 11:06 pm

The Grand Diva

Purred: Tue May 9, '06 10:50am PST 
Wow! Thanks for all the responses! Any cat can attend a show, you don't even have to be a purebred. There are different rings for every type of cat imaginable, including house hold pets. I get special treats, attention and toys at all of the shows, even though I really just sleep in between the judging. This last show wasn't really that bad. If you like people, and don't mind them touching you- I encourage you to try to get your human to enter one! CFA and TICA have household pet rings~
[notify]

» There has since been 5 posts. Last posting by Symphony-of-Destruction, May 9 11:06 pm

The Grand Diva

Purred: Mon May 8, '06 7:51pm PST 
I am back from the cat show this weekend, where I won 4 colorful ribbons and one big rossette. I am already a champion, so I am currently forced to compete against other champions. Most of the time the human judges don't recognize what they are looking at whenever they see me, because I am a very unusual color- but it seems this time they finally got a clue to my greatness! My mother was also there showing, even though I don't think she remembers me. She won several ribbons and rossettes too- but not as many as I did! I also had a nice couple take my photograph, and I could tell they were very talented. You can see these photos on our special website:
http://www.rareearthpersians.com
I have my own photo page there. For now, I think I will roll around a little, as I feel very strange...
[notify]

» There has since been 11 posts. Last posting by Symphony-of-Destruction, May 9 11:06 pm

Rescue, Adoption & Happy Endings > Blue Tabby boy hoping for an indoor home in Gulf area of TX

Blue Boy

Purred: Mon May 1, '06 6:49pm PST 
My momma didn't have a home and was rescued by a nice lady from outside. After awhile she had us, and we are now hoping for a nice indoor only home to go to. I am only 5 wks old, but I already know how to use the litter box and will eat hard crunchy food. I have 3 other siblings and can be adopted alone or with one of them to play with! Two kitties are better than one, but you must be able to drive here to pick us up. I am a smart and playful Blue Tabby semi-long haired mix. I will be ready to leave soon, so please contact our human friend~
[notify]

» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by , May 1 6:49 pm

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.