Postings by Toby's Family

GO!

Cats & Travel > For People Taking Their Cats Out Of China

Toby

King Toblerone- the Tyrannosaur

Purred: Sun Oct 15, '06 3:08pm PST 
Sorry to revive such an old thread but...
I'm scurred!

Our entire family is moving to China soon, sometime in the next 6-8 months, and... we don't really know what to do.
See... our mommeh is going to go to Beijing to study Chinese, and our daddeh is going to go with her. And they want to take us too, but it's really hard for them to find info on how to get us over there and (even worse) back...
Do you have any tips?

I don't even speak Chinese! Wo... shi... mao?
[notify]

» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Toby, Oct 15 3:08 pm

New to Catster/Tips & Tricks > We're heeere!
Toby

Purred: Thu Apr 6, '06 8:24am PST 
Thanks for all the warm welcomes!
Momma was very happy to read them with me, hehe.
[notify]

» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by Friday, Apr 7 5:32 pm

What I Love About Catster > Do You Have a Catster Doppelganger?

Toby

Purred: Wed Apr 5, '06 4:22pm PST 
My doppelganger is my twin brother, Oscar... We look pretty much exactly the same, but I think I'm cuter, cuz I have little legs and a cuter face!
[notify]

» There has since been 55 posts. Last posting by Hunter, Dec 10 9:29 am

Oscar

Oscar the Grouch

Purred: Wed Apr 5, '06 4:16pm PST 
I'm Oscar. Oscar the Grouch. Momma and dad thought it would be funny to name me that. I don't get the joke. They said it's something from silly kids TV show. I still don't get it.

Anyway, I'm Toby's twin brother. But I'm the biggest. And the coolest, by far. I can kick his tail anytime!

He told me I should say hi on here... but I'm not very talkative. Maybe that's why they call me a grouch.
[notify]

» There has since been 6 posts. Last posting by Friday, Apr 7 5:32 pm

Toby

Purred: Wed Apr 5, '06 4:14pm PST 
HI! My name is King Toblerone the Tyrannosaur... but you can call me Toby. hehe.
I'm a one year old rughugger munchkin cat. I'm white with pretty cream-colored points, and I have blue eyes that make my momma's heart melt!

I also have a twin brother, Oscar, but he's so not as cute as me. He's a non-standard, so he's really tall. He likes to play-fight me, and he thinks he's cool because he has long legs and can pin me down more easily. He's a butthead!

Anyway... I've posted a couple of posts on here, but I didn't realize this forum was down here. So... here's my introduction, wee!!

Also, my momma loves me so much she named her website after me: http://www.hello-toby.com/ Your mommas should check it out if they want to make a new human friend, or just want some reading material! I like the page she wrote about ME!
[notify]

» There has since been 7 posts. Last posting by Friday, Apr 7 5:32 pm

Cat Health > will I still bello if im fixd?
Toby

Purred: Wed Apr 5, '06 4:09pm PST 
Momma says I'm too loud at night when she's trying to sleep... She's so weird, who sleeps at night?! Anyway... I guess I get kind of loud, I like to meow really loudly, and she thinks it's related to the fact that I have a floating testicle. I thought it was just because I liked to hear my voice echo when I sing her to sleep.

She told me to get on here and ask if I'll be a little more quiet when I get my undescended/floating testicle removed, or if you guys think it's too engrained in my psyche for me to be able to stop.

What say you? Can my momma finally get her beauty sleep?
[notify]

» There has since been 4 posts. Last posting by Hoobey, Apr 12 12:10 pm

Cat Health > Sneezes

Toby

Purred: Sat Apr 1, '06 2:05pm PST 
I used to sneeze a lot too. My vet gave me antibiotics a long time ago, but they didn't help much, so he thinks I just have allergies. They were a lot better during the winter time, but they're starting to come back now that it's getting warmer out.
I don't think it's something too horrible. It's just kinda gross in spring and summer!

If you're worried, though, just keep meeting up with your vet!
[notify]

» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by Azurine Ambrosia, Apr 2 11:59 am

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.