GO!

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  

Catster Railroad > MOTHER\'s DAY weekend - IN - WV - PA - NJ
Fuzzy (IN- MEMORIUM)

Live life to the- fullest

Purred: Tue May 6, '08 2:18am PST 
I can do Fogelvill to Woodbridge , Leg 11
e-mail me @ ppullar@hotmail.com with your phone #so we can set up hook up site.
[notify]

» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Fuzzy (IN MEMORIUM), May 6 2:18 am

Saying Goodbye: Memorials & Support > pong pong had died today
Fuzzy (IN- MEMORIUM)

Purred: Thu Apr 6, '06 10:45pm PST 
So sorry about Pong Pong. She was a beautiful little girl. Now she roams happily with me and the rest of my friends here at the Bridge. Thank-you for the time you had her and took such good care of her.
Purrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
[notify]

» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by Suleiman, I Loved You Best, Apr 19 6:09 pm

Rescue, Adoption & Happy Endings > What would you do?

Fuzzy (IN- MEMORIUM)

Purred: Mon Mar 13, '06 3:41pm PST 
I just saw your story today, I agree with the other posts,
#1) Microchip
#2) Have your Vet document her condition for possible court proceedings.
#3) If things don't work out the way we all hope and pray they will, notify your local Humane Society & put them on alert for poss abuse potential.
#4) If all else fails, document everything you have and go to Court to protect this precious cat. She has been through enough and she has a forever Mama now!

Good Luck & God Bless
[notify]

» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by Jasper Jenkins, Mar 14 2:54 pm

Rescue, Adoption & Happy Endings > Question for all you foster parents out there.

Fuzzy (IN- MEMORIUM)

Purred: Mon Mar 13, '06 3:27pm PST 
It depends....Some groups will charge you a set fee to take your cat as a foster for all the food, vetcare, kittylitter ect they will have to supply. When I foster orphaned kittens for my Vet, I do most of it at my own expense, with some help if the the kitten gets sick (I mean really sick). When I foster for my local Animal control Dept, other than food, they foot all the bills if there are any medical issues. Food & kitty litter are on me though. Seems kind of rough especially when you can be up every 2-3 hrs around the clock in the beginning with 3-4 kittens and a baby bottle but I wouldn't do it if I didn't believe in it and try to encourage more people tp spay/neuter their pets so we don't euthanize so many unwanted(who said) pets of our throw away society.

So pretty much, food & Kitty litter are on you you may may noy get a discount at the Vet.

Good-luck & God Bless you & the Kittys
[notify]

» There has since been 4 posts. Last posting by Sophie, Mar 20 7:12 pm

Rescue, Adoption & Happy Endings > I don't think he'll turn up!

Fuzzy (IN- MEMORIUM)

Purred: Mon Mar 13, '06 3:13pm PST 
Glad you are safe at home where you belong. Tell your Mom to have you microchipped if you refuse to wear a collar. It could save your life. Also if you get chipped & have been vaccinated against FIV/FeLk to record that info as well.
[notify]

» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Ajax, Mar 13 4:05 pm

Rescue, Adoption & Happy Endings > Jet black kitty with Beautiful Green eyes needs home
Fuzzy (IN- MEMORIUM)

Purred: Mon Mar 13, '06 3:08pm PST 
On behalf of all the surviving Pullar kittys and Foster Babys in Philadelphia (all our are rescues)...we hope & pray he gets a good home. All our kitty angels are watching out for him too!
[notify]

» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by Harry ~*Angel*~, Mar 16 2:18 pm

Saying Goodbye: Memorials & Support > Baby's Gone.

Fuzzy (IN- MEMORIUM)

Purred: Mon Mar 13, '06 2:54pm PST 
Liz, though your Precious little girl is no longer in pain and as hard as it was for you to be there with her, at least you were and didn't just leave her and walk out like so many do. I lost my Precious Fuzzy when he ran into the piano at 18 mo. of age, breaking his neck. I never got to say goodbye to him. He died instantly. In time your heart will heal as it does with us all. I am a Physician Assistant caring for patients as a profession and foster orphaned kittens and squirrels in my spare time. More than one of them has found a way into my heart but none will ever replace my first male cat after having only female pets for 17 yrs. I grieve with you and certainly feel your loss as part of my heart has gone too. He is buried out back...I made my family dig the hole even though the ground was frozen solid. After finding this site on Catster & 3 years of grieving, the site became a sort of healing place for me. I can tolerate the death of a patient faster than I can one of my cats or dogs.
Also as the Mother of 2 former U.S. Soldiers, Thank-you for your service to our Country.....there is no place like her on earth.
May God Bless You in the days to come, and consider helping your local shelter or Vet, we are now in Kitten season when so many will be disgarded like so much rubbish, it might help you over this rough time.
[notify]

» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Callie, Mar 13 3:59 pm

Saying Goodbye: Memorials & Support > A SPECIAL REQUEST...

Fuzzy (IN- MEMORIUM)

Purred: Mon Mar 13, '06 2:18pm PST 
Mrow, Mrow.... I didn't get a chance to say goodbye to my Mom and I miss her n she misses me, But at least I know I went over the Bridge Happy and well loved as I know both of you are! Rest well my cousins we will meet soon. Peace and God Speed and Blessings to your Mom for all those years of love she gave to you both. I have found Lillie at the catnip pile healthy n free.
[notify]

» There has since been 16 posts. Last posting by Camila (1993-2006), May 5 5:21 pm

Saying Goodbye: Memorials & Support > I still miss you Fuzzybear 6/2001-1/2003

Fuzzy (IN- MEMORIUM)

Purred: Mon Mar 13, '06 2:10pm PST 
Thanks,Harry N Guys, this site really helps my Mom feel better. I have lost of friends here at the Bridge.........Purrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
[notify]

» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by , Mar 15 9:01 am

Saying Goodbye: Memorials & Support > I still miss you Fuzzybear 6/2001-1/2003
Fuzzy (IN- MEMORIUM)

Purred: Wed Mar 8, '06 3:46pm PST 
I didn't realize how much you wrapped yourself around my heart. The other kitties and all the foster babies can't fill your void.
[notify]

» There has since been 5 posts. Last posting by , Mar 15 9:01 am

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.