Postings by TPol's Family

GO!

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  

Behavior & Training > She brought home another one...
TPol

Mom says I'm a- fierce lioness!

Purred: Fri Jun 16, '06 10:33pm PST 
... this time it's a BOY! That's right, my "Momma" (if I can even call her that anymore) brought home a kitten. He's a tiny little thing and he cries all the time. I wish she'd just take him away!

Momma put him in MY carrier and he's in MY living room and we're not sure where to go from there. He cries, like I said, so sometimes, I go over and check on him. I usually just hiss at him and walk away. I hiss at that "Momma" lady too, how could she do this??

What do we do, guys?
[notify]

» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by TPol, Jun 16 10:33 pm

Rescue, Adoption & Happy Endings > So, she brought another one home..
TPol

Purred: Fri Jun 16, '06 7:46pm PST 
... this time it's a BOY! That's right, my "Momma" (if I can even call her that anymore) brought home a kitten. He's a tiny little thing and he cries all the time. I wish she'd just take him away!

Momma put him in MY carrier and he's in MY living room and we're not sure where to go from there. He cries, like I said, so sometimes, I go over and check on him. I usually just hiss at him and walk away. I hiss at that "Momma" lady too, how could she do this??

What do we do, guys?
[notify]

» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by Cheyanne, Jun 17 2:06 pm

Cat Health > How big?

TPol

Purred: Wed May 24, '06 10:06pm PST 
I was about your size when my Mom brought me home and I'm almost 8 pounds now. My first birthday is coming up soon, so I'm still growing. I'm kind of a tiny girl, too. Mom says I really don't look like I weigh as much as I do.
[notify]

» There has since been 4 posts. Last posting by Katie, May 28 3:44 pm

Cat Health > Which kitty litter do you use?

TPol

Purred: Wed May 24, '06 10:04pm PST 
We use Tidy Cats and we really like it.
[notify]

» There has since been 7 posts. Last posting by Lizzie, May 26 11:29 am

Cat Health > I just got a new home!!

TPol

Purred: Wed May 24, '06 10:03pm PST 
When my Mom took me to meet my aunt, she left me in my carrier for a while and let the other kitty get used to me. We got to smell each other and look each other over before we could interact.
[notify]

» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Sasha, May 24 10:04 pm

Cat Health > To brush my teeth or not to brush my teeth...That is the question!?
TPol

Purred: Wed May 24, '06 10:01pm PST 
I have my own toothpaste and my Mom brushes my teeth regularly. I don't like it much, but she insists that it's good for me.
[notify]

» There has since been 8 posts. Last posting by Squeakers (Gone Too Soon), May 27 4:26 pm

Cats & Travel > A visit to the human's office

TPol

Purred: Sun Apr 23, '06 10:46am PST 
I went to my Mom's office once and I couldn't go, either. I held it until I got home and I was fine with it. I don't go to Mom's office much anymore because Mom works from home more often now.
[notify]

» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by ♫Lucy♫ 1998-2012, Apr 23 4:02 pm

Cats & Travel > moving

TPol

Purred: Sun Apr 23, '06 10:43am PST 
We're moving, too! Mom is taking me over there the morning before Dad and Grampa bring over the furniture. Mom is bringing my toys and my favorite chair over with me. Mom says she'll be there bringing boxes and stuff over, but that I'll be there allll by my self alll night. Can you just imagine the fun I will have in that big, new house all by myself?!
[notify]

» There has since been 7 posts. Last posting by Hattie, May 14 4:37 pm

Cat Health > We're moving! HELP!

TPol

Purred: Sun Apr 23, '06 10:34am PST 
A few weeks ago, Mom started packing up some of my stuff (she says it's hers, but whatever...) and putting it in boxes. I started to get really scared, so Dad told me that we're moving. I don't think that's a good idea. I've lived here for as long as I can remember and I've started to like it here.

They say we're not moving for a another month, but since Mom has finals coming up, it's best to start getting things in order now.

I've got a lot of concerns and I don't think my people know what they're doing. We're moving over an hour away and I don't like the car much. All our stuff is in disaray and it's confusing to me. Is there anything my Mom can do to make me more at ease about all this moving stuff?
[notify]

» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by Zap *R.I.P 15th Dec 2009*, Apr 23 7:52 pm

Behavior & Training > I bite mommy\'s feet!
TPol

Purred: Sun Apr 23, '06 10:26am PST 
I don't bite Mommy, she's the one who feeds me, I'm nice to her. In the morning, when I think it's time to play, I bite Daddy's feet until he wakes up.
[notify]

» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Blade (2000-2010), Apr 23 3:18 pm

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.