Postings by Larry's Family

GO!

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  

Sphynx > I really want to get a Sphynx
Larry

Tastefully Nude

Purred: Fri Sep 7, '07 6:07pm PST 
Have your friend come over with your Sphynx and let your dad experience his personality first hand. One time is all it takes! People absolutely love these cats.
[notify]

» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by Bonnie - In Memory, Jul 30 1:21 pm

Sphynx > What should I know about sphynx?
Larry

Tastefully Nude

Purred: Fri Sep 7, '07 6:06pm PST 
Purchasing a Sphynx is something you will NEVER regret. They are so curious as to what their human family members are always doing. They love to be in the mix of things. Look down at your heels and most likely, your Sphynx will be tagging along behind you. I guess my only advice would be to shop carefully for your Sphynx. Make sure the breeder is reputable, and preferably in your area so you can physically see the kittens before you make any decisions.

My fiance is highly allergic to cats, and has never complained of any allergy symptoms with any of our hairless companions. Their love and loyalty is one-of-a-kind, and I've never experienced such joy with a pet! Good luck!
[notify]

» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by Bonnie - In Memory, Jul 30 1:00 pm

Kitten Corner > A "Human" Name

Unnamed Kitten

Hairless Cuddle- Bandit

Purred: Tue Jun 12, '07 10:01pm PST 
The right name for me is going to jump out and I'm hoping mommy will go, "Oh-hh, that is the one!"
[notify]

» There has since been 37 posts. Last posting by BRUCE (THE BOSS), Jul 22 12:13 pm

Behavior & Training > Going To Introduce New Kitty

Unnamed Kitten

Hairless Cuddle- Bandit

Purred: Mon Jun 11, '07 8:33pm PST 
So, I'm going to be living at a new house in September. I was wondering what my mommy could do for me to make the whole thing go smoothly for both me and my new older brother?

She was wondering if anyone had any tips or knowledge to pass on.

kitty Meow!
[notify]

» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Boris, Jun 12 4:07 pm

Cats & Travel > I have a question...

Larry

Tastefully Nude

Purred: Mon Jun 11, '07 8:30pm PST 
I love sitting in the backseat in my cat carrier. I feel safe because my mom sticks my bed in there for me to sit in, and its a familiar comfort zone for me. Plus, she buckles me up!

kitty
[notify]

» There has since been 7 posts. Last posting by Phoebe, Aug 31 9:00 pm

Unnamed Kitten

Hairless Cuddle- Bandit

Purred: Mon Jun 11, '07 8:28pm PST 
This is harder than I thought! My breeder calls me "Lefty" but my new mommy isn't very fond of that name. I need to think of something here pretty soon.

Hmmm... thinking
[notify]

» There has since been 55 posts. Last posting by BRUCE (THE BOSS), Jul 22 12:13 pm

Unnamed Kitten

Hairless Cuddle- Bandit

Purred: Mon Jun 11, '07 6:46pm PST 
Yup, I'm a boy. kitty

Do you think I look like a Kevin?
[notify]

» There has since been 60 posts. Last posting by BRUCE (THE BOSS), Jul 22 12:13 pm

Unnamed Kitten

Hairless Cuddle- Bandit

Purred: Mon Jun 11, '07 5:51pm PST 
I never even thought of looking up Egyptian names...

Thank-you!
[notify]

» There has since been 62 posts. Last posting by BRUCE (THE BOSS), Jul 22 12:13 pm

Unnamed Kitten

Hairless Cuddle- Bandit

Purred: Mon Jun 11, '07 2:34pm PST 
kitty
[notify]

» There has since been 64 posts. Last posting by BRUCE (THE BOSS), Jul 22 12:13 pm

Unnamed Kitten

Hairless Cuddle- Bandit

Purred: Mon Jun 11, '07 1:43pm PST 
I have no name! My big brother's name is Larry. I want to be just like him. I want to named something a human would usually be named.

I don't really like "cutesy" names like Spot or Frisky. I'm a very sophisticated kitten thank-you very much!

Meow-meow! kitty
[notify]

» There has since been 65 posts. Last posting by BRUCE (THE BOSS), Jul 22 12:13 pm

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.