Postings by Mackenzie (in loving memory)'s Family

GO!

(Page 1 of 18: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  

Contests and Vote For Me! > View Milo's video!!
Milo

Daddys little- buddy

Purred: Fri Jan 3, '14 8:31am PST 
Sorry!! Here's the video!!
[notify]

» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Milo, Jan 3 8:31 am

Contests and Vote For Me! > View Milo's video!!
Milo

Daddys little- buddy

Purred: Mon Dec 30, '13 10:52am PST 
Hi, this isn't a contest, but I wanted to share a video with Milo and his Daddy.

Whenever Daddy comes home, Milo greets him at the door, pokes at him, and tries to make him sit so Milo can sit on his lap and get lovins. I finally caught Milo in such a mood and uploaded the video.

We want other people to know how awesome Milo is and was hoping you could view it and share if you like it.

http://www.youtube.com/edit?o=U&video_id=2_4Oec3SbAg

Thank s in advance!!
Milo & Molly's mama
[notify]

» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by Milo, Jan 3 8:31 am

Food & Nutrition > Food Bowls

Milo

Daddys little- buddy

Purred: Wed Oct 23, '13 9:58am PST 
My cats eat wet food twice a day and we cannot find a plate/bowl that is flat enough to where it doesn't aggravate their whiskers but deep enough so that they are not pushing every morsel off the plate. I am sooooo aggravated at this point.

Any suggestions??
[notify]

» There has since been 5 posts. Last posting by Beepers, Nov 1 8:15 am

Cats & Travel > Pet stroller for 2 cats - 17 lbs & 9 lbs

Molly

Great things- come in small- packages!

Purred: Thu May 30, '13 6:37am PST 
I know there have been other topics but they are over a year old and I am hoping that I can get some current feedback for my Meowmy!

Meowmy wants to get a pet stroller for me and my brother. He is bubba-ish 17 lbs I am a petite 9 lbs. Meowmy is kind of small and can't take us both to the vet using 2 regular carriers or strapping 2 "purse" carriers of different weights on her shoulders.

Meowmy wants a pet stroller that would hold both of us kitties. We don't need our own compartments, but we need room enough for us both, something that she could pop out at a quick notice. She also wants to make sure that if anything happens like a fire or emergency, she could get us both safely into something quickly for safety and transport.

She has been looking everywhere online, but it's hard to tell from photos. If anyone has experience and suggestions on things to consider, she would appreciate it!

~ Molly
[notify]

» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by , May 31 9:14 am

Saying Goodbye: Memorials & Support > Ghost of your Kitty?

Mackenzie- (in loving- memory)

Gimme some- lovins!

Purred: Tue Jan 8, '13 3:30pm PST 
I am so happy I'm not the only one. It's happened before - but this is the first time someone else experienced the same exact thing at the same exact moment. I do feel extra lucky. I felt like I could talk out loud to Mackenzie and not feel like I haven't moved on.

Thank you for the replies!!!hug
[notify]

» There has since been 15 posts. Last posting by CHARLEY BLEAU EYES, Apr 16 4:02 pm

Saying Goodbye: Memorials & Support > Ghost of your Kitty?
Mackenzie- (in loving- memory)

Gimme some- lovins!

Purred: Mon Jan 7, '13 11:44am PST 
I was with my husband in the kitchen, making a turkey sandwich. I started talking about the sound of the wrapper and that it usually brings at least one kitty (we have two at the moment) into the kitchen because they love deli turkey. Sure enough, we heard the "thump" of four paws of Milo (our bigger kitty) hitting the floor and the jingle of the bell from his collar. We laughed and said "uh, oh" because I was going to have to share my turkey.

We waited for him to come around the corner. He didn't show up. So we went into the other room, and BOTH cats were completely still, SOUND asleep. Their heartbeats were slow and steady. They didn't even open their eyes.

There was no way one of them could have jumped down and immediately back up. We are 100% sure that we both heard a cat jump down from the chair, the bells jingling.

It wasn't either of them, so who was it?

Our Angel kitty, Mackenzie, went to the Rainbow Bridge four years ago. He loved turkey so much that I only had to walk into the kitchen for him to run in there, expecting a bite. He knew the sound of the wrapper, the sound of the refrigerator drawer, the whole process. He'd hear it from another floor, no matter how quiet I'd try to be.

There is no other answer than Mackenzie. My husband and I got the willies - we literally had the goosebumps over and over for the next few minutes. The sensation just wouldn't go away. I called out his name and offered him a bite.

It really touched us because he was such a special little guy. We shared 12 years with him. It makes sense that if he could return, he would. And it wasn't the first time we've experienced him after going to the Rainbow Bridge.

So has anyone else had a similar experience?little angel
[notify]

» There has since been 18 posts. Last posting by CHARLEY BLEAU EYES, Apr 16 4:02 pm

Behavior & Training > Russian Blue Behavior? Talkative?

Molly

Purred: Fri Aug 24, '12 12:11pm PST 
We have two cats that are mostly Russian Blue, and they both talk All. The. Time. We've had Molly about 1 year and a half and about six months ago she starting talking non stop. Meow. Meow. Meow. Especially in the mornings. I think that if you talk to your cat a lot, they start to associate it with good feelings, and will keep doing it. It's really cute, and it's great that they "tell" us before acting up and trying to get attention (I always praise them for "using their words" to ask for the window open, bc the alternative was scratching the curtains) but when it starts at 4am, it can be a little annoying.confused
[notify]

» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Daniel, Aug 30 5:53 pm

Behavior & Training > Russian Blue Behavior? Talkative?

Molly

Purred: Fri Aug 24, '12 12:10pm PST 
We have two cats that are mostly Russian Blue, and they both talk All. The. Time. We've had Molly about 1 year and a half and about six months ago she starting talking non stop. Meow. Meow. Meow. Especially in the mornings. I think that if you talk to your cat a lot, they start to associate it with good feelings, and will keep doing it. It's really cute, but when it starts at 4am, it can be a little annoying.confused
[notify]

» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by Daniel, Aug 30 5:53 pm

Catster Lifestyle, News & Entertainment > Tree kitties?

Milo

Daddys little- buddy

Purred: Tue Aug 21, '12 11:46am PST 
Not sure if this is the right forum, but I've discovered that both my cats are "Tree Kitties". Apparently, there are "tree dwellers" and "bottom dwellers".

They both prefer being up high. One of them gets on the cabinets above the refrigerator, and the other one has discovered how to get on top of the Dining room curio. We've talked about it for a long time, and hubby finally bought some shelves so we can give them some "up space." He made sure of the "load" each shelf can hold - one of our furbabies is a bit husky. Now we need to figure out the best places for their shelves.

I was wondering if anyone else out there has created "up space" for your tree-dwelling cats, and if you had come across any common issues or tips that made the process better.

Thanks in advance,
Mama
[notify]

» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by Phantom, Aug 23 10:41 pm

Other Meows & Purrs > My cats are lovebugs now!
Molly

Purred: Fri Jun 29, '12 2:18pm PST 
Thank you!! I Love my Milo!

~Molly
[notify]

» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Molly, Jun 29 2:18 pm

(Page 1 of 18: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.