Postings by ANGEL GROUCHO 1988 - 2009's Family

GO!

(Page 1 of 6: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  

Behavior & Training > Just not happy at times
Pickles

Purred: Wed Jun 27, '12 12:20pm PST 
My kitty Pickles was rescued a few yrs ago (by me - he was a drop off in my area) and has been basically happy since we got him (approx 1 1/2 yrs old) now 3-4 yrs old and 9 lbs bigger I have knowticed lately he doesnt seem happy alot - he seemed to get along with everyone else (my other 4 kitties) for a while until I started to take everyone outside. I have two that are trained to stay on the porch and they other three including him went into a LARGE dog cage. He didnt like it! so i started letting on the porch and for the longest time he would listen and stick around, now he rolls a bit and runs to the nearest tree (too heavy to climb) I get hime and put him back ont he porch or back inside eithercase he seems ok but the look in his eyes show different - sad like why do I have to come inside? Al my cats pick on each other to an extent (normal picking on) but he has started to hiss when one of the boys (3 boy kitties 2 girls) gets near him and he used to be lovey and that now has slacked off some too just seems to want to be by himself. Iwas wondering besides the feliway, composure etc what can be done to make him feel like part of the family - like he used to act. He is overweight and on a diet and maybe that is the cause of his speratic hissing i dont know, it just breaks my heart to think he is sad. WIth 5 cats everyday I give each one some "one on one time" and at times he responds but sometimes he just wants to be left alone. I have even tried a leash on him outside but he really hates that! and if I put him back in the cage he hisses and lashes out at the other two in there so thats out! SO looking for suggestions with others who have run into this in one way or another.

Thanks!
[notify]

» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Maizy , Jun 29 2:30 pm

Catster Lifestyle, News & Entertainment > Jewelry Benefiting Animal Shelters!
ANGEL- GROUCHO 1988- - 2009

Mum Mum's

Purred: Fri Jun 8, '12 1:43pm PST 
I have a website where you guys can purchase jewelry and 40% of my profits go to shelters and rescues! So far I have donated over $600. If you are interested please visit my site!snoopy

www.sgcdesigns.webs.com

THanks!way to go
[notify]

» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by ANGEL GROUCHO 1988 - 2009, Jun 8 1:43 pm

Kitten Corner > The Naming Of Cats

Butters

BUTTERS! Heard- ALOT around the- home

Purred: Fri Jun 8, '12 1:39pm PST 
All of mine are named after food: CHicken Butters, Pickles, Frankie(furter)and Monkey (Not food)
[notify]

» There has since been 7 posts. Last posting by , Jul 31 11:10 am

Rescue, Adoption & Happy Endings > Advice desparately needed regarding orphaned litter of kittens my neighbor "owns"

Monkey

Mighty Monk Monk

Purred: Fri Jun 8, '12 1:17pm PST 
GOOD FOR YOU in saving these kittens - I did the same thing around the same time - yet I was called to let me know there were stray kittens around my freinds house and since she could not take care of them I decided to pick up the kittens and foster them LUCKLY I DID get them! The one had a puncture wound and the next day I had to take her to the vets she had a fever of 104 and it had abcessed - but just like your kittens she is well and her brother are now (after three weeks of me fostering them)going to their furrever home tomorrow! Its people like you that step in to do the RIGHT THING! GOD BLESS YOU!
[notify]

» There has since been 4 posts. Last posting by Phoenix-Naomi, Jun 17 11:33 am

Plus Power of the Paw > Tornado check in!

Monkey

Mighty Monk Monk

Purred: Tue May 24, '11 7:55am PST 
All of us here in PA and purring and praying for those in Tornado Alley and in MO and hope that everyone will be ok - WE can't imagine how our fuzzy freinds feel out there and will keep our paws crossed for them!
[notify]

» There has since been 9 posts. Last posting by Lacey, Jun 1 2:25 pm

Cat Health > I pee standing up occasionally -problem lip
Frankie

Purred: Sun Feb 13, '11 7:25am PST 
I have been feeding him the same stuff (fancy feast wet and dry) and SD kibbles for the last two yrs so I dont think its the foods - I think I'll just have to get higher litter boxes (causer the litter is the same too)
[notify]

» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by chippy, Feb 14 3:57 pm

Frankie

Purred: Fri Feb 11, '11 1:59pm PST 
I actually do get alot of fluids in my food and I drink every day. Mommy watchs all of us like hawks! She always knows if some is not right.
[notify]

» There has since been 4 posts. Last posting by chippy, Feb 14 3:57 pm

Cat Health > tiny update

Monkey

Mighty Monk Monk

Purred: Fri Feb 11, '11 12:40pm PST 
Glad things are going MUCH better - and Mommy agrees the Yahoo Groups Are wonderful places for help and advice - She belonged to the CRF for YEARScheercheercheercheercheer
[notify]

» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by Maus: DB #53!, Feb 11 3:56 pm

Frankie

Purred: Fri Feb 11, '11 12:35pm PST 
I just started peeing standing up on occasion and mommy just saw that my upper lip is also a tiny bit swollen but no redness just puffy. Mommy is keeping an eye on it for a bit before calling the vet. can anyone give her some advice on but situations? THere is no stress in the house but we do have a total of 5 kitties my appetite is good and I poop fine too

ANy advice for mommy would be greatly appreciated

Thanks
Frankie........ The peeier MOL
[notify]

» There has since been 7 posts. Last posting by chippy, Feb 14 3:57 pm

Rescue, Adoption & Happy Endings > We Lost our Mommy and Need a New Home
Monkey

Mighty Monk Monk

Purred: Wed Jan 19, '11 1:40pm PST 
Mikie and Honey are furreinds of ours (Pictures posted under Scooters Page http://www.catster.com/cats/1085045]and just lost their mommy to a sudden illness and they are all alone - Their Uncle and his freind right now is feeding them but he can't keep them cause he's never home. So our mommy is trying to help find them a home. The sad thing is that they are around 15 yrs old. So if anyone out there can help please e-mail mommy with anything you got - Mommy is sad cause if she cant find a home for them in the next few weeks they will have to cross the bridge cry - so if anyone can help please contact us!hug
[notify]

» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Monkey, Jan 19 1:40 pm

(Page 1 of 6: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.