Postings by Zina - 6/10/2000 - 12/6/2006's Family

GO!

(Page 1 of 13: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  

Party Time & Virtual Play Dates > Orange Cats Club!
Olja

I know what- you're- thinking..

Purred: Tue Jul 18, '06 3:38pm PST 
Of curse you can Snarf,
We love to see new orange spots and stripes here! What's going on in your orange world?
[notify]

» There has since been 7 posts. Last posting by Princess Cali, Aug 19 1:01 pm

Cat Health > Please help! Trouble is sick...
Zina - 6/10/2000 - 12/6/2006

can I go with- you, pleeeeease?

Purred: Sat Jul 15, '06 6:17am PST 
It's horrible what happened to you and your family, Trouble.
BUT...
You can now purrrr along with the rest of us! We'll purrr very loud, and hopefully your mommy will hear us and feel a little bit better. We are in a good place now. We don't understand the meaning of the word "pain" any more.
[notify]

» There has since been 18 posts. Last posting by Mercy (In Memoriam), Jul 18 12:08 am

Cat Health > How do I keep feral cats away?!?!

Olja

Purred: Wed Jul 12, '06 7:53am PST 
Interesting topic.
We had the same kind of "problems" when we were on holidays in our summerhouse few weeks ago. We are usually fed inside the house, in the kitchen. The garden filled with ferals few hours after we arrived, 'cause they know they are going to be fed by our Mum.
There is a spot by the hedge where she feeds them twice a day. They even had their own bowls. This time 5 feral boys (not spayed) +/- one or two irregulars. It's amazing, but all of them are very friendly, and they played with us, especially with our youngest bro Ozren. Not a single fight or scratch in 3 weeks.
BUT - what made our Mum nuts, is the fact that they entered the house from 3 different spots, AFTER they'd just eaten, and stole all of our food, so she had to make a schedule. She fed us in the morning, during the day when she was around, and in the evening.
Those cats were so determined to get inside, it's unbelievable. They won't take NO for an answer. Mum figured out why they do it. The food is always tastier from another cat's bowl or plate. And those kitties wanted to belong to someone, only if it was for a short period of time. That's why they kept coming inside. I hissed at them, but they couldn't have cared less.
We know for a fact that these are all ferals, but last year same thing was happening with familiar neighbour's cats. They also stole our food. And Mum saw that their owners fed them with the best food available. So, obviousely it is the "forbiden fruit" that tempts all of us. Mum says: "Another proof of intelligence".
At this point, the house is inhabited by Mum's Mum and sister-in-law and a human baby. Not a single feral kitty in the garden. They know that they are not welcomed while we and our parents are not around. They can sense a genuine "cat-person" miles away.
[notify]

» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Olja, Jul 12 7:53 am

Behavior & Training > Declawing: against or for?

Olja

Purred: Tue Jul 11, '06 8:17am PST 
Absolutely agree with Julius!
If it MUST be a declawed kitty for some reason, adopt a poor soul!
What's done is done, a cat didn't ask for any of things done to her/him. Just needs a good and caring home.
[notify]

» There has since been 60 posts. Last posting by Deuce, May 12 2:41 pm

Olja

Purred: Sun Jul 9, '06 3:43pm PST 
Thnx Leo, she'll be happy to know that someone speaks her language... wink
Just take care of her for a little while...
I miss my Zizi but I know she is in a good place now. A lot of handsome orange guys there... wink
[notify]

» There has since been 10 posts. Last posting by Princess Cali, Aug 19 1:01 pm

Behavior & Training > Declawing: against or for?
Olja

Purred: Sun Jul 9, '06 3:41am PST 
AGAINST, of course. I haven't heard of a single cat being declawed in my country.
I know there are many moral questions to be answered, particulary considering human health problems, but humans have to make a right choice both for them and for the cats. Not everyone is able to own cats. Same with dogs. Humans are very manipulative and tend to change their environment and pets to please themselves. That's very wrong.
[notify]

» There has since been 78 posts. Last posting by Deuce, May 12 2:41 pm

Olja

Purred: Sun Jul 9, '06 3:23am PST 
Hi Leo, hi Charley,
We were allready on holidays - almost entire month of June. No holidays for parents and us until end of August or September. But it was the worst holiday ever. We lost Zina at the beginning of it, and the remaining few weeks were horrible, we were not able to relax at all. frown
[notify]

» There has since been 13 posts. Last posting by Princess Cali, Aug 19 1:01 pm

Party Time & Virtual Play Dates > Friends at Rainbow Bridge!!!

Zina - 6/10/2000 - 12/6/2006

can I go with- you, pleeeeease?

Purred: Sat Jul 8, '06 12:57pm PST 
Any paper balls for me? I'm rather new here, and I miss my parents who would throw paper balls for me in a fetch game....
[notify]

» There has since been 5 posts. Last posting by , Nov 21 10:14 pm

Olja

Purred: Sat Jul 8, '06 12:29pm PST 
Is there anybody out there?

Haven't been around for a long long time... hope everyone is doing fine.
[notify]

» There has since been 16 posts. Last posting by Princess Cali, Aug 19 1:01 pm

Cat Health > Bloody stool
Orlando

freaky eyes

Purred: Sat Jul 8, '06 7:47am PST 
Thnx Toulouse,
We saw the Vet. She gave us diet food which we have been eating last 10 days. She also told our Mum that she might try grating a peptoran (ranitidine) tablet on our food, to calm our stomachs a bit. If she ever does it, I swear I won't touch my food!
We haven't thrown up for two days now, but it means nothing. We sure will, sooner or later. It became a certain kind of lifestyle in our home. We throw up at various locations and our parents have to find it before they step into it. LOL
My Mum also fears that our problems might be psychosomatic. We were all on holidays few weeks ago, where we were able to go outside as much as we wanted, and we threw up cca 2-3 times in whole 3 weeks. We like to be there, it's like a kitty heaven. Now we are stuck in our flat again, and we both threw up after the first meal given upon arrival back home. We can't be let out, there is no possible solution for that. Mum knows that indoor life is affecting us in many negative ways, and she tries to take us to that place at least 3 times per year. It's a shame that we all can't move there.
[notify]

» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by Orca The Killer Kitten, Jul 16 7:41 am

(Page 1 of 13: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.