Postings by uni (ooo-knee)'s Family

GO!

(Page 1 of 8: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  

Cat Health > Thought he was constipated, but then he vomited!
ENZO

Purred: Tue Apr 14, '09 4:48pm PST 
anytime an animal can't go #2 and ends up throwing up, it sends a red flag that there could be a blockage, which is an emergency situation, very dangerous. i would take him to a vet. hopefully it isn't anything serious and maybe just an upset tummy but i wouldn't chance it.
[notify]

» There has since been 10 posts. Last posting by Lexus, Apr 25 9:57 am

Kitten Corner > How'd you get your name?
ENZO

Purred: Wed Jan 14, '09 8:20pm PST 
enzo got his name after i vacationed in cabo san lucas, mexico and made friends with a hilarious bartender named enzo, at my hotel who would profess his love for me in spanish and french anytime i went to get a drink. he had a shaved head and beautiful eyes and i had my blue eyed, hairless cat on reserve with the breeder at that time and thought it would be a perfect name with great memories.
[notify]

» There has since been 19 posts. Last posting by Matilda, Feb 7 5:18 pm

Food & Nutrition > UTI; no wet, just dry!

uni- (ooo-knee)

bengal beauty

Purred: Tue Jan 15, '08 10:43pm PST 
here is a great website written by a good vet friend of mine that might help you out. i had really bad cystitis and since following the advice from this site, it has gotten sooo much better. www.catinfo.org
[notify]

» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by uni (ooo-knee), Jan 15 10:43 pm

Raw Food Diet > New to raw - help with idiopathic cystitis

uni- (ooo-knee)

bengal beauty

Purred: Tue Jan 15, '08 10:20pm PST 
i have cystitis too. it really sucks for my mom as i always pee on her bed when i am having a problem. i was eating natural balance canned food with extra cranberry powder added but it wasn't making much of a difference. now i am on innova evo canned in the morning and natures variety raw medallions and sometimes stella & chewies raw medallions at night. mom can't afford to go all raw yet. so far, i've been on it for four months with only 1 pee on the bed, which is very very good for me. she still adds the extra cranberry powder about once a week. i hope you have good luck with it. it sure beats the $1000 bill i racked up at the vets last year for my cystitis.
[notify]

» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Mr. Bester, Feb 8 2:17 pm

Bengal > Why am I such a bully!

uni- (ooo-knee)

bengal beauty

Purred: Thu Aug 9, '07 6:30pm PST 
i'm a bully too, but since there's no other cats around, i bully my big dog around. i chase him all over the house and then spring onto his butt and latch on as he runs around the house. i highly recommend it.
[notify]

» There has since been 5 posts. Last posting by Tigger, May 22 6:30 pm

Choosing the Right Cat > Savanna questions
uni- (ooo-knee)

bengal beauty

Purred: Wed Jul 4, '07 10:24am PST 
yes, but they should never be let outside as they tend not to come back to their home like a domestic cat. they are very hunt motivated and anything that moves is a target, including toes! you have to remember that they are part african serval which have a huge territory. if you let them out, you may never see them again.
[notify]

» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by uni (ooo-knee), Jul 4 10:24 am

Choosing the Right Cat > Wild Cats as Pets??

uni- (ooo-knee)

bengal beauty

Purred: Sat May 26, '07 12:14pm PST 
i don't think you will ever have to worry about a breeder selling you an f-1 through f-3 as a regular bengal. they wouldn't even be close to the same price. the closer to the asian leopard cat, the more expensive because it means that the breeder most likely has an ALC in their possesion which are hard to acquire, require special permits, special diets, special housing, etc....the more exotic = more expensive.
[notify]

» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by Alex (sweet angel girl), Apr 12 7:35 pm

Choosing the Right Cat > Wild Cats as Pets??

uni- (ooo-knee)

bengal beauty

Purred: Tue May 22, '07 7:31pm PST 
i am a bengal which means that i am a hybrid between a domestic cat and an asian leopard cat. boy, WE ARE NOT FOR EVERYONE. we demand much more attention than domestic cats and your humans have to basically baby proof their house. we can open cabinets and doors, we love to drag everything out all over the house (think wild raccoons being left alone in the house all day). and we tend to latch onto one person who we will be very dependant on, so kiss those long vacations away from home goodbye or a job where you won't be around to play with us for long periods of time. for example, if i don't get my one hour of fetch a day i will make sure to scream at my human for hours on end until i get what i want. this also makes it very hard to rehome a bengal or any other hybrid such as a savannah so you better be darn sure you will be able to care for it for it's entire life. also, alot of vets do not like to see us if we are too closely related to the asian leopard cat because we can get nasty. my human thinks that pixie-bobs are one of the coolest wild looking domestic cats. wild look with no wild instincts.
[notify]

» There has since been 11 posts. Last posting by Alex (sweet angel girl), Apr 12 7:35 pm

Cat Health > ??? Spot on the roof of my mouth

uni- (ooo-knee)

bengal beauty

Purred: Sat Oct 14, '06 3:45pm PST 
oh so good to hear i'm not the only cat with that. my mom thought it might be the start of some tumor but it is exactly as you describe so now she isn't worried.
[notify]

» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by uni (ooo-knee), Oct 14 3:45 pm

Cat Health > I need your help!
uni- (ooo-knee)

bengal beauty

Purred: Sun Aug 27, '06 3:58pm PST 
cats like humans can develop food allergies later on in life. first, make sure you are feeding out of ceramic or stainless steel dishes. then, it sounds like you need to switch to an allergy food. i would make sure that the food you choose does not have corn in any form listed in the ingredients becuase it is a high allergen in dogs and cats. some great foods are natural balance venison and green pea or any formula for that matter, innova evo which has only about 7 ingredients for animals that tend to be allergic to everything. also, have your human wipe your face after you eat. my dog had really bad acne and now i wipe his face with cetaphil face cleaner which i use for myself and it is almost completly gone now. you can get it at the super market and is great becuase it is so gentle that you don't need to rinse with water.
[notify]

» There has since been 4 posts. Last posting by ♥Willie♥, Aug 31 9:07 am

(Page 1 of 8: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.