Postings by Ajaxx Anthony Fisher's Family

GO!

(Page 1 of 3: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  

Cat Health > shelter cat diarrhea, blood in stool, vomiting
Ajaxx- Anthony- Fisher

Big Man

Purred: Wed Apr 4, '12 11:47pm PST 
Definitely keep any sort of thread, strings or rubber bands away from your kitties going forward. I'm sure Salem will be fine but a trip to the vet might be a good idea. They might suggest a fecal sample (typically not too expensive) to see what's causing his diarrhea & hopefully it is just worms, which can be cured really quickly. Good luck! The Fisher kitties will send you lots of purrs & positive energy!
hughughughughug
[notify]

» There has since been 9 posts. Last posting by , Apr 9 7:05 pm

Cat Health > I think I have another tumor...
Travis- Michael- Fisher

Lil' Bebe'

Purred: Mon Apr 2, '12 7:40pm PST 
Three days from now I will be back at home chillin' with Mama after my surgery. I know I'm going to be all right!!! Thank you for all you purrs & positive energy!!!
[notify]

» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by Bella My Beautiful Angel, Apr 8 7:02 pm

Cat Health > CRF and high blood pressure, now maybe thyroid problems too! Also, holistic vet?

Ajaxx- Anthony- Fisher

Big Man

Purred: Sat Mar 31, '12 10:14pm PST 
All the Fisher kitties wills say lots of purrs for your kitty to eat some more & not throw it up & for the new doctor to give you some good options to get Sneakers back on the right track!!! Our little brother Travis just got a second tumor & is having surgery for the 2nd time in just over 3 months so Mama is worried but we're all hangin' tough & praying for him & we know it's all going to work out & he'll be good as new before we know it. We're wishing the same thing for Sneakers - everything is going to work out!!!
hug hug hug hug hug
[notify]

» There has since been 5 posts. Last posting by Maizy , Apr 18 7:36 am

Travis- Michael- Fisher

Lil' Bebe'

Purred: Sat Mar 31, '12 7:21pm PST 
Thanks Kiki!!! We did the aspirate today & it yielded blood so it's off to surgery I go on Thursday. Mama & I aren't happy about it but we gotta do what we gotta do. We're hoping it's benign. We wish we knew how to prevent this from ever happening again - I don't want to go to the vet anymore. We'll keep you posted. I'm sure I'll be back to my usual self shortly after the surgery (I'm still my silly usual self right now - that lump isn't gonna get me down!)happy dance
[notify]

» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by Bella My Beautiful Angel, Apr 8 7:02 pm

Raw Food Diet > butcher was mean, mean butcher :((

Ajaxx- Anthony- Fisher

Big Man

Purred: Sat Mar 31, '12 3:58am PST 
Can't you give them some raw meat & some of the high class kibble from before? That way you won't be breaking the bank feeding your cats & they're still eating healthy. I know the raw food/wet food only fanatics are dead opposed to any sort of dry food but if it's really good dry food, a mix of both will be okay.
[notify]

» There has since been 7 posts. Last posting by BK, Jun 24 4:33 pm

Cat Health > Capsule is too large! Help?
Ajaxx- Anthony- Fisher

Big Man

Purred: Sat Mar 31, '12 3:39am PST 
You could try getting those pill pockets & putting the powder inside & then giving them to your kitty with food or as a treat. That works for lots of kitties. Mama's never had to do that with us 'cuz we all have pretty big mouths big grin
[notify]

» There has since been 4 posts. Last posting by Hobert von Kingston III, Apr 15 12:46 pm

Cat Health > Bladder tumor discovered and dying :-(

Belmont- Tiberius- James Fisher

Mr. Personality

Purred: Sat Mar 31, '12 3:36am PST 
We're all so sorry to hear about Jeckel's passing but now that he's crossed the Rainbow Bridge, we know he's having fun & not in any pain. Your family is in our purrshug
[notify]

» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by Angel Soc Dreamboat #56, Apr 4 1:52 pm

Cat Health > Something just didn't seem right ...

Ajaxx- Anthony- Fisher

Big Man

Purred: Sat Mar 31, '12 3:29am PST 
As leader of the Fisher kitties, I want to extend as many purrs & as much positive energy as we can send your way for a speedy recovery for Damian. We knew a kitty who had FIP & it broke our hearts. We hope that's not what you have & that your vet figures out how to make you all better soon!!! Hang in there, Damian!!!
[notify]

» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Ajaxx Anthony Fisher, Mar 31 3:29 am

Cat Health > Ripping out all the hair on his belly/legs/tail

Matthew- Andrew- Charles - Fisher

MacDaddy

Purred: Sat Mar 31, '12 3:02am PST 
I started doing that a few years ago (although I wouldn't say I was ripping it out, more like licking it off). I'd started marking my territory, which was odd since I was already 8 & had been fixed as a kitten. Mama posted in here asking what might be causing that & everyone said I probably had a UTI & told her to take me to the vet. She knew I didn't have a UTI so she put off a trip to the vet till she noticed my bald stomach. She thought maybe I'd been licking it like crazy 'cuz something hurt so she took me to the vet. He ruled out a UTI & said I was "barbering" my stomach, which is fairly common among cats, esp. if something is stressing them out. He asked if there were any new cats in the neighborhood since we didn't have any new kitties in the home & he said a neighborhood cat could be spraying nearby & that's why I was spraying. Sure enough that's what was going on. Another vet recently told us that cats will barber whenever they feel uncomfortable in a new situation or if their environment is out of place so I bet that's what's going on. Try getting one of these Feliway diffusers:
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000WHUOEI/ref=sc_pgp__ m_A3A0ZB2IMKQIG1_2?ie=UTF8&m=A3A0ZB2IMKQIG1&n&s&v=glance

Mama has the Feliway spray & I really like that. She's gonna get the diffuser next. Good luck!!!
[notify]

» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Delyte, Dark Angel, at Bridge, Apr 5 7:55 pm

Travis- Michael- Fisher

Lil' Bebe'

Purred: Sat Mar 31, '12 2:53am PST 
Hi guys & gals,

Right before Christmas, Mama found a lump on my abdomen & the vet took it out - it was a subcutaneous carcinoma, which is supposedly totally common in dogs but totally rare in cats. He said he got all of it out & we felt really good about things. Well, yesterday Mama found another lump. It's on the side near my leg on the same side but not as close to my stomach/groin area like last time. She thought she felt something about the size of a grain of rice last week but whenever she'd try to find it again, she couldn't so she thought maybe it was just my nappy fur (it does get nappy sometimes) or maybe she was just imagining it. She wasn't frown She picked me up today & felt a large pea/small grape shape under my skin. She couldn't get an appt w/the vet yesterday so we're going in the morning. Our regular doctor is on vacation till 4/18 so we have to see a substitute. Mama's really scared 'cuz she doesn't want me to have to go through more surgery. She was so worried about me the last time. I feel fine & am my usual cute self. We're really hoping it's nothing bad but something so fast growing is probably not good. We hope the substitute vet doesn't try to get us to do all sorts of expensive unnecessary stuff (she tried to do that when Mac was dehydrated) but we do want to get that thing out of me ASAP. Mama just wants me to be all better. Any purrs & positive energy you can send our way will be really appreciated. Mama worries about me so much, she doesn't know what she'd do without me. We really didn't think I'd ever have to go through this again, esp. not so soon - it's barely been 3 months! Thank you for purring for me - I appreciate it soooooooooooooo much big grin big grin big grin
[notify]

» There has since been 5 posts. Last posting by Bella My Beautiful Angel, Apr 8 7:02 pm

(Page 1 of 3: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.