Postings by Tigger ♥ Angel DB #33a's Family

GO!

(Page 1 of 318: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

Cats & Travel > I need to fly to Europe @_@
Tigger- ♥- Angel DB- #33a

Whatever, I do- what I want!

Purred: Wed Aug 1, '12 10:03pm PST 
Hi Bandit,

Just a thought. Are humans allowed to purchase a seat for a small pet in a carrier? I have no idea, but it's worth looking into.
[notify]

» There has since been 10 posts. Last posting by Bandit, Feb 14 5:36 pm

Saying Goodbye: Memorials & Support > Our dearest friend 'Purrdie' has gone to the bridge....

Purred: Tue Nov 29, '11 6:46pm PST 
Dearest Purrdie,

We are so sad to hear that you have made your journey to the Bridge and were so suddenly taken away from your mommy. There are no words that can express how sorry we are.

Love,
Your friends Tigger and Family
[notify]

» There has since been 7 posts. Last posting by Jackson 9/2007-5/2011, Dec 2 5:13 am

Plus Power of the Paw > Can I have purrs & potp for my mom?

Purred: Sat Oct 22, '11 4:49pm PST 
Lacey, I'm just now reading this and so happy to hear that your mommy got another doctor, and pain medication. The fact that the other doctor made your mommy suffer through that horrendous pain is unconscionable! frown

Love and purrs,
Tigger
[notify]

» There has since been 13 posts. Last posting by Blizzard AKA The Catfather, Nov 9 5:41 pm

Plus Power of the Paw > **HQ APPROVED** Donations for Ingen to get home

Purred: Mon Oct 3, '11 8:26pm PST 
snoopy Thank you Lori of HQ!!! cheer

Thank you EVERYONE for helping to get the word out, for keeping us updated, etc. and for giving your purrs and prayers for Ingen and her mom Jen! hug

Love,
Tigger
[notify]

» There has since been 45 posts. Last posting by Alex (sweet angel girl), Oct 8 4:59 am

Plus Power of the Paw > Ingen is missing! POTP needed

Purred: Sat Oct 1, '11 4:30pm PST 
I stopped by Spooky's page and asked him to be friends. smile I am so grateful that there is someone local helping Ingen...what a blessing!
[notify]

» There has since been 33 posts. Last posting by Alex (sweet angel girl), Oct 2 7:02 pm

Purred: Sat Oct 1, '11 2:23pm PST 
That is a good idea River! Would you be able to get that going or another kitty with a Paypal account? I would be happy to post it on Facebook as would other kitties I am sure.
[notify]

» There has since been 42 posts. Last posting by Alex (sweet angel girl), Oct 2 7:02 pm

Purred: Sat Oct 1, '11 2:19pm PST 
Great work you all! Hoping and praying that Ingen is found and brought home.
[notify]

» There has since been 43 posts. Last posting by Alex (sweet angel girl), Oct 2 7:02 pm

Plus Power of the Paw > Purrs for my Orange Boy

Purred: Sat Aug 27, '11 6:24pm PST 
We're purring for you!
[notify]

» There has since been 19 posts. Last posting by Patch, Aug 30 12:34 pm

Plus Power of the Paw > HURRICANE CHECK IN AND HURRICANE CENTRAL

Purred: Fri Aug 26, '11 11:49pm PST 
Purring for all the kitties in the path of the hurricane. big hug
[notify]

» There has since been 140 posts. Last posting by Charmaine Neville, Sep 2 6:25 am

Get Well Soon > Hazel Lucy's List for Kitties in Need of Purrs

Purred: Sun Aug 7, '11 9:59pm PST 
We are having the same problems with Catster that every other fur is having. So glad this thread is here to check in with. I am sending purrs out to all those kitties who are ill. Purrs go out to my friend Norman and his mom.

Just a quick update. I'm still doing fairly well even with having the CRF. My weight is basically stable, appetite is good and no vomiting for months since I've been on the Pepcid. I get weekly fluids and it is helping me a lot.

Much love,
Tigger
[notify]

» There has since been -18039.8 posts. Last posting by Catster HQ, May 31 7:55 am

(Page 1 of 318: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.