Postings by Scrappy's Family

GO!

(Page 1 of 451: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

Party Time & Virtual Play Dates > MOO BOO CLUB!!!!!!!
Scrappy

I'm TNT...I'm- Dynamite!

Purred: Thu Oct 18, '12 12:52pm PST 
Thank you Tyler! smile

Moo Boo Mouse! wave
[notify]

» There has since been 12423 posts. Last posting by BRUCE (THE BOSS), Thu 1:42 pm

Scrappy

I'm TNT...I'm- Dynamite!

Purred: Thu Oct 18, '12 12:50pm PST 
Thank you everyone! hughughug Mom knows its probably due to age since if you can believe it Bruce I'll be 14 next month! shock She's not ready to believe that I'm a senior kitty now.

As for my siblings Buckeye, Diva, Belle and Callie are all doing well. Spoiled as ever.

Mom does enjoy seeing the pictures that your mom posts on FB Bruce. She always says she wishes she could just come there and pet you and Bobbie both!
[notify]

» There has since been 12425 posts. Last posting by BRUCE (THE BOSS), Thu 1:42 pm

Scrappy

I'm TNT...I'm- Dynamite!

Purred: Thu Oct 18, '12 12:42pm PST 
Mom could be better. She's been unemployed since last year and Dad has a new job. I've been depressed. My mamaw had to take me to the vet because I was peeing outside the litter box and was told I had a UTI and then it wouldn't go away with medication so the vet investigated further and it turns out I've been depressed so now I'm on anti-depressants and doing quite well. I have a new canine uncle who likes to bother me and my human aunt and my human cousins have moved in with me and my grandparents so I can no longer just rest peacefully. There's a house full of people to bug me. laugh out loud
[notify]

» There has since been 12430 posts. Last posting by BRUCE (THE BOSS), Thu 1:42 pm

Scrappy

I'm TNT...I'm- Dynamite!

Purred: Thu Oct 18, '12 12:35pm PST 
Moo Boo Patch!! wavewave
[notify]

» There has since been 12436 posts. Last posting by BRUCE (THE BOSS), Thu 1:42 pm

Scrappy

I'm TNT...I'm- Dynamite!

Purred: Thu Oct 18, '12 12:32pm PST 
She is doing well! Always getting into things she should't! Mom says she's quite the little rascal.
[notify]

» There has since been 12440 posts. Last posting by BRUCE (THE BOSS), Thu 1:42 pm

Scrappy

I'm TNT...I'm- Dynamite!

Purred: Thu Oct 18, '12 12:26pm PST 
BRUCE!! wavewavewavewavewave happy dancehappy dancehappy dance I've been alright. It seems according to what mom is told by my grandparents I've been depressed so I'm on anti-depressant medication. I was peeing a lot outside of my litter box which angered my mamaw. THEN they had to go get a new dog last year that loves to torment me. I seem to be doing better though and every time mommy visits she showers me with attention even if I put up a bit of a fight.
[notify]

» There has since been 12443 posts. Last posting by BRUCE (THE BOSS), Thu 1:42 pm

Scrappy

I'm TNT...I'm- Dynamite!

Purred: Thu Oct 18, '12 12:18pm PST 
Hello Gimli! Long time no meow! wavewave Nice to see some familiar faces!
[notify]

» There has since been 12445 posts. Last posting by BRUCE (THE BOSS), Thu 1:42 pm

Scrappy

I'm TNT...I'm- Dynamite!

Purred: Thu Oct 18, '12 12:10pm PST 
Hello again! I hope I haven't missed anyone! wave
[notify]

» There has since been 12448 posts. Last posting by BRUCE (THE BOSS), Thu 1:42 pm

Scrappy

I'm TNT...I'm- Dynamite!

Purred: Wed Oct 10, '12 1:47pm PST 
Yay! Someone remembers me! cheer

I've been alright. Getting ready to celebrate birthday number 14 next month! How have you been Mouse?
[notify]

» There has since been 12640 posts. Last posting by BRUCE (THE BOSS), Thu 1:42 pm

Scrappy

I'm TNT...I'm- Dynamite!

Purred: Wed Oct 10, '12 11:05am PST 
*wonders if anyone remembers me it's been quite some time since I moo boo'ed*
[notify]

» There has since been 12642 posts. Last posting by BRUCE (THE BOSS), Thu 1:42 pm

(Page 1 of 451: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.