GO!

(Page 1 of 23: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

Party Time & Virtual Play Dates > Meow
Katinas

Katinas in- Lithuania means- cat male.

Purred: Mon Aug 14, '06 11:58pm PST 
Well thank you everyone.
I suppose I posted this tread incidentally because I wanted to post response on the white cats club.
There were many changes in my and my family lifes. Thats why I was inactive on Catster.com. However, I thought about you all and missed.
[notify]

» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by The Drifter♥, Aug 15 10:22 am

Party Time & Virtual Play Dates > Hey all you white cats out there.A new club for us.
Katinas

Purred: Sun Aug 13, '06 4:47am PST 
Oh my, I haven't been here for ages. Meow.
How are you, adorable kitties?
[notify]

» There has since been 45 posts. Last posting by Einstein , Mar 30 5:10 pm

Party Time & Virtual Play Dates > Meow

Katinas

Purred: Sun Aug 13, '06 12:43am PST 
Oh my, I haven't been here for ages. Meow.
How are you, adorable kitties?
[notify]

» There has since been 6 posts. Last posting by The Drifter♥, Aug 15 10:22 am

Party Time & Virtual Play Dates > Hey all you white cats out there.A new club for us.

Katinas

Purred: Mon Feb 13, '06 3:50am PST 
Hello.
Who are you?
Leinani, I and all my family wish your mommy happy birthday. She is really wonderful person. Meow.
How are you Drifter? I missed you, pal.

Katinas
[notify]

» There has since been 375 posts. Last posting by Einstein , Mar 30 5:10 pm

Katinas

Purred: Tue Dec 27, '05 6:21am PST 
Meowy Christmas! I hope yours was better than mine...
Yesterday I had a second surgery this week. My ureters were foul again. So this time my vet bulk out them. I hope that this time everyting will be ok. I’m tired of all these visit to the vet clinic (everyday since last saturday), drips, antibiotics and etc. I have seen our vet even at Christmas.
Thank you Leinani, Dottie, Darwin, Einstein, Drifter for everyting.
Compliments of the season.
Katinas
[notify]

» There has since been 495 posts. Last posting by Einstein , Mar 30 5:10 pm

Katinas

Purred: Wed Dec 21, '05 12:33am PST 
Hey whities,
I came back home yesterday evening. so, I have two catheters (one in my paw, other in waterworks), yesterday I had a drip, today too.
Now I have to eat a special food, which isn't very delicious...
Thank you all for purrring and supporting. It really helps me. I hardly passed...
How well, I know that my appearance is awful (owing to illness), at least I am still with you.
Your friend Katinas.
[notify]

» There has since been 510 posts. Last posting by Einstein , Mar 30 5:10 pm

Katinas

Purred: Sat Dec 17, '05 2:59am PST 
We are going to visit a vet, Katinas has a gravel, probably he needs a surgery. The situation is really seriously. Our vet said that we have to search really good expert if we want to see Katinas alive.
Katinas faminly.
[notify]

» There has since been 521 posts. Last posting by Einstein , Mar 30 5:10 pm

Rescue, Adoption & Happy Endings > Power of Purr Chain

Katinas

Purred: Fri Dec 16, '05 2:00pm PST 
Please adopt an animal from an animal shelter if you are looking for a kitten. They have a right to live. Thank you.
Purr Purr Purr Purr Purr Purr Purr Purr Purr Purr Purr Purr Purr Purr
[notify]

» There has since been 3027 posts. Last posting by Strega, Sep 21 9:58 am

Katinas

Purred: Fri Dec 16, '05 12:40pm PST 
Hello Drifter, Dotty and Leinani.
Yes, this club was quite quiet, so lets make some noise (heheheh)
You know what? I have one thought: Thousands of years ago, cats were worshipped as gods. Cats have never forgotten this. (*winks)
So I desise to find about out our divine ancestors.

Tidbits of Cat Mythology and Folklore from Various Cultures

Arensnuphis (Ari-hes-nefer, Arsnuphis , Harensnuphis) - A benign god of Egyptian Nubia. He had a temple at Philae, where he was referred to as the companion of Isis, the chief local deity. He is depicted in the form of a lion, or as a man wearing a plumed crown.
Bast - The Egyptian Goddess of the moon, cats, and sexuality, she is depicted as either a cat-headed woman or a cat.
Dedun (Dedwen) - The Egyptian/Nubian god of wealth and incense. He is associated with the southern lands. Dedun (Dedwen) is usually depicted in human form but also as a lion.
Freya (or Freija) - Freya, Norse Goddess of Love and Beauty, had a chariot drawn by two huge gray cats. She is often depicted with rollicking cats.
Grimalkin - Gray cat of celtic lore with magical powers. Used in various fiction as a farmiliar to witches.
Mafdet - An Egyptian goddess in feline form, possibly that of a panther. She was noted principally as a destroyer of snakes and scorpions.
Mahes - The Egyptian personification of the summer heat, called 'Lord of the massacre'. He is represented as a lion or a man with a lion's head. He was principally worshipped in the area of the Nile Delta.
Malaysia - Malaysians venerated the cat as a godlike creature who eased their afterlife journey from Hell to Paradise. Anyone who killed a cat was required to carry and stack as many coconut tree trunks as the cat had hairs.
Menhit (Menchit) - An ancient Egyptian lion-goddess, and a goddess of war. She is the wife of the god Chnum, and her son is the god Hike. The three of them were worshipped as a triad in Latopolis (the current Esna) in Upper Egypt. Her name means "she who slaughters".
Narasinha - The man-lion, fourth incarnation of Vishnu.
Para - Ancient Finnish household spirits who appear in the shape of a cat, snake, hare, or frog. They enlarge to amount of food and money with what they stole elsewhere.
Ra - The Egyptian Sun God, Ra, changed himself into a cat to do battle with the serpent-like darkness.
Raiju - A Japanese demon whose name means "thunder animal". It is a demon of lightning in the shape of a cat, badger or weasel. During thunderstorms it becomes extremely agitated and leaps from tree to tree. If a tree shows the marks of lightning, people say that Raiju's claws have scratched it open.
Sakhmet, Sekhmet - Egyptian lion-headed Goddess of war.
Siam - Siamese god-kings employed a cat for their souls to pass into upon death. It was believed that the soul rested for the cat's natural life span before entering Paradise.
Singa - A mythical dragon of the Indonesian Batak people who live in the mountains in northern Sumatra. Singa appears in the shape of a lion and shows many similarities with the beneficent Hindu Nagas.
Tjilpa - The ancestral totemic cat-men of Aboriginal Australia.
Tsun-Kyanske - This Burmese Goddess of the Transmutation of Souls, was attended by priests and their cats, animals were believed to communicate directly with the goddess.

I am proud to be a cat!
[notify]

» There has since been 527 posts. Last posting by Einstein , Mar 30 5:10 pm

Katinas

Purred: Sat Dec 10, '05 1:28pm PST 
Hey, Nani. I am glad that you and your mummy liked. Ok, here is another one. I laughed at it very much.
Dear Master:
The cat is despicable. She doesn’t do any tricks and never comes when you call and I’ve been there and I know she can hear you. We need to face the facts:
It’s time to get rid of the cat.
Before the cat’s arrival, meals were very festive times. I would sit and
stare attentively at your lips, trembling slightly and drooling. You would
play the game of pretending to be cross and demand that I leave the area, but whenever you cooked dinner your children would slip me food under the table.
Now, though, the cat is allowed to jump on the table - actually physically
walk on the table! You don’t yell at the cat, you just pick her up and put
her back on the floor, and I know you don’t see it, but she always gives me a haughty look as she walks past me.
And speaking of meals, I have always been satisfied to eat the gritty
pellets of meat by-products you bring home in the giant bags, right? Have I ever once, ever, failed to finish a meal? But now I find out that the cat is
being served lobster and salmon and crab - and she never consumes all of it! This means there are little containers of delectable snacks lying around and how can I be blamed for making sure they get eaten? Why do you get so mad?
As long as the pet food is going to the pets, isn’t that what’s important?
Speaking of sanitation, do you realize that the cat goes to the bathroom in
the house? And not in the drinking basins like you do, but in a sandbox in
the basement. What are we going to say if some woman brings her baby over to play in the sandbox and the cat has been using it as a toilet? I used to police the thing for you, but you put it up out of my reach for some reason.
I’m not the only one who believes the cat is an evil person. Here’s a note
from the hamster:

Subject: Cat
Please tell cat to stop staring at me while I work.
Signed,
Hamster
Department of Rodent Wheels

I also tried to get a note from the fish, but apparently it believes that
everything happening outside its bowl is some kind of reality - TV show.
I don’t understand why the cat is allowed up on the bed and I’m not. I am
far more cuddly than any stupid cat. I think her purring sounds unhealthy
and may be a sign of tuberculosis.
And why doesn’t she ever get a bath? She smells like saliva from licking her paws - you’d never catch me licking such ridiculous places. I often smell wonderful from rolling in road kill, yet you give me baths all the time.
And speaking of sleeping, sometimes I’ll be taking a nap and she’ll come
right up and lie down beside me. Usually I’m too tired to do anything about it, but then later the other dogs smell her on me and crack a lot of jokes at my expense.
So, not to exaggerate, but the cat has brought the family to complete ruin.
I’m sorry I have to be the one to bring it to your attention, but now that I
have, I think we can all agree that we should go back to the way it was,
when I was the #1 pet.

Sincerely,
The Dog
[notify]

» There has since been 534 posts. Last posting by Einstein , Mar 30 5:10 pm

(Page 1 of 23: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.