Postings by Erland's Family

GO!

(Page 1 of 12: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  

Catster Crushes > Who is Your Catster Crush?
Pippin (call- me Kitten)

The Cute

Purred: Thu Aug 18, '05 9:59am PST 
Erland has a crush!! I think he does anyway, because he writes about her in his Worrrld Domination Diary!!!

But he might box my ears if I told, and my left ear has an owie in it right now so I had better not!!
Dang it!
[notify]

» There has since been 832 posts. Last posting by Spikey, Feb 4 3:50 pm

What I Love About Catster > The Cat's Meow!
Pippin (call- me Kitten)

The Cute

Purred: Thu Aug 18, '05 9:45am PST 
Hey! I am not malodorous!! I'm cute!!!
[notify]

» There has since been 2543 posts. Last posting by Ben, Aug 3 2:37 pm

Erland

Big McLargeHuge

Purred: Thu Aug 18, '05 9:44am PST 
Not a cow, a beached whale, or a pathetic-faced walrus, you brain damaged malodorous pipsqueak!
[notify]

» There has since been 2544 posts. Last posting by Ben, Aug 3 2:37 pm

Pippin (call- me Kitten)

The Cute

Purred: Thu Aug 18, '05 9:43am PST 
*hhh hhh hhh* Erland's udder swayed! He's got an udder! he's a cow!
[notify]

» There has since been 2545 posts. Last posting by Ben, Aug 3 2:37 pm

Erland

Big McLargeHuge

Purred: Thu Aug 18, '05 9:43am PST 
Helloooooooo all kitties *swaggers into room with udder swaying*!!

Mom is back from the ranch and has turned on the computer again, so now I can chat and talk and type and otherwise communicate! Thank heavens she took the dog with her; it would have been a long two and a half days if I'da had to stay inside with that wiggly thing!

Mom likes football! She used to watch it all the time with The Long Crazy-Haired Bald-Spotted Funny Man (grampy), but ever since she moved 3,000 miles away from him, they haven't watched together! Go figure! I'd join on her behalf, but she only watches animal planet and CSI these days!
[notify]

» There has since been 2546 posts. Last posting by Ben, Aug 3 2:37 pm

Erland

Big McLargeHuge

Purred: Sun Aug 14, '05 3:52pm PST 
Yep... Hughie definitely is... *prrrrrrr*

I know I'll find my crush some day! I'm a patient kitty! I still think that lying in front of the door will prevent Mommy from leaving! (I'm half right... if she's trying to leave on her own... Mom can't move us... hh hh hhh)
[notify]

» There has since been 2586 posts. Last posting by Ben, Aug 3 2:37 pm

Behavior & Training > Leash walking

Erland

Big McLargeHuge

Purred: Sun Aug 14, '05 12:22pm PST 
This morning, my mom put the harness over my head! She didn't strap me in, but she did sit with me and give me sooo many treats! Especially if I walked over to her to get them!
Mom says the harness is too small, and it makes her sad because she got a small dog harness.... I know, I know... I AM A LARGE DOG, not a SMALL DOG! Sheez, woman...

LAter after she took it off, she found me lying on my rug trying to get my head back in so I could collect more treats... Well really I was just marking it and all, but it sure LOOKED like I was trying to get my head through!
[notify]

» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Erland, Aug 14 12:22 pm

Behavior & Training > AAAHH the cat is pooping on the dining room table.

Erland

Big McLargeHuge

Purred: Sun Aug 14, '05 12:16pm PST 
I'm not entirely sure what to tell you... most cats I know of don't have their very own cat box... we all share. Perhaps only put down one litterbox and see if they will agree to use it...
As far as the dining room table goes (ew!), if you catch him at it, a spray bottle does wonders. You could try lining the edges with dishwashing soap (if they don't like the smell they might avoid getting onto it).

THe other thing to bear in mind is that often when animals act up in ways that directly affect their people (pooping on their people's beds, eating spaces, etc), they are trying to get their attention. Perhaps he's not feeling well. He might have irritable bowel or colitis or some other such thing affecting him, and this is the best way he has to tell ya.

Sorry I couldn't be more helpful...! I hope this gets figured out SOON!
[notify]

» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by Beatrice (Miss You! '94-'12), Aug 15 1:10 am

Erland

Big McLargeHuge

Purred: Sun Aug 14, '05 12:02pm PST 
I dunno... hh hh hhh... the only good looking wolverine I've ever seen is Hugh Jackman...
[notify]

» There has since been 2589 posts. Last posting by Ben, Aug 3 2:37 pm

Erland

Big McLargeHuge

Purred: Sun Aug 14, '05 11:59am PST 
Selket... *blush*

soooomewhere over the rainbow... OH WAIT NO NOT *THAT* RAINBOW! *screech*
[notify]

» There has since been 2590 posts. Last posting by Ben, Aug 3 2:37 pm

(Page 1 of 12: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.