GO!

(Page 1 of 3: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  

Maine Coon > I'm a Maine Coon
Pepper Fudge

fraidy cat

Purred: Sun Mar 11, '07 9:38pm PST 
Hi All,
I'm a maine coon too!!! my fur gets matted often as well. It got so bad that I had to get my fur shaved off of most of my body. Only had fur on my head and paws, boy was I funny looking. Since my fur as grown back it doesn't get as matted as it once did. I hate getting groomed (the brush scares me) so its a big challenge for mom to keep me clean.
[notify]

» There has since been 14 posts. Last posting by Grizzy (In Loving Memory), May 15 3:54 pm

Food & Nutrition > Trying to Cover my Food
TAZZ

KILLER

Purred: Mon Jan 15, '07 12:36pm PST 
Hi All,
Glad to know I'm not the only kitty who does this. Thanks for the tips , Mom is going to buy a heavier bowl for my food. I don't need one for my water cause I will only drink out of a cup, and I don't try to cover that, lol.
Thanks,
TAZZ
[notify]

» There has since been 17 posts. Last posting by , Jan 25 4:13 pm

Food & Nutrition > Trying to Cover my Food

TAZZ

KILLER

Purred: Mon Jan 15, '07 12:21am PST 
Hi all you cool cats there
My mom was wondering if any of you try to cover your food up after your finish eating. I'll eat a couple bites of my food and then start digging on the floor trying to cover my food with imaginary dirt. I often knock my dish over while I'm trying to cover it up and make a huge mess. No matter what mom tries to do I contiune to do this for at least 5 or 10 mins. My brothers salem and pepper who live back in mom's hometown with our grandmom have never done this and they often fight over food. Any thoughts regarding this behavior and do any of you do this?
Just Wondering
[notify]

» There has since been 24 posts. Last posting by , Jan 25 4:13 pm

Cat Health > Need Some Advice: Moving in with 2 other kitty\'s

TAZZ

KILLER

Purred: Sat Nov 25, '06 1:05pm PST 
Thanks so much Hunter, I'll look under those forums to see if i can find some info
Meow ya later,
TAZZ
[notify]

» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Molineux, Nov 25 3:00 pm

Cat Health > Need Some Advice: Moving in with 2 other kitty\'s

TAZZ

KILLER

Purred: Fri Nov 24, '06 9:34pm PST 
Hi All,
My mom is moving back to her home town where her other 2 furr babies live. The problem is that she is taking me with her and I am scared that me and my older brother Salem, who is pretty cranky, will not get along. Any advice on how mommy should introduce me to my two older brothers that i haven't met before? Mom is so worried about upseting me or my brothers by this relocation. Any suggestions would be so appreciated.

Tazz
[notify]

» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by Molineux, Nov 25 3:00 pm

Catster Lifestyle, News & Entertainment > Signature scents?
Pepper Fudge

fraidy cat

Purred: Tue Nov 15, '05 11:02am PST 
I've been told that I smell like wet dog. What an insult right? I really don't like to clean myself that much. Salem gets so fet up with me that he ends up cleaning me himself. Mom says that Salem smells like fresh air, unlike me.
[notify]

» There has since been 15 posts. Last posting by Gurr kitty, Apr 19 2:54 pm

Cat Health > Should cats be kept indoors?

Pepper Fudge

fraidy cat

Purred: Wed Sep 14, '05 2:30pm PST 
Hello All,
I think it depends on many factors, whether a kitty should go outside or not. I am both an indoor and outdoor kitty. I use to be soley indoor when I lived in the big city with my mom, but when we moved back to moms little home town I started sneaking outside. Once I got a taste for it, I wanted to be out there all the time. My mom watches me when I am outside now and I am not allowed to stay out for long periods of time. I live for it, seriously it makes me so happy to be able to go outside and chase butterflys and to explore the world around me. It may not be right or safe for some of you kitties, but its right for me. I really do love my life, even if many of you disagree with it.
[notify]

» There has since been 20 posts. Last posting by Andre, Oct 7 7:21 pm

What I Love About Catster > Stay safe

Pepper Fudge

fraidy cat

Purred: Fri Sep 2, '05 8:45am PST 
Thanks My Sweet Pepper for informing us about this thread. Salem and I are sending all our purring power and are praying for all those affected by hurricane Katrina. It is truly heartbreaking.
PURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
PURRRRRRRRRR RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
[notify]

» There has since been 18 posts. Last posting by Benjamin, Sep 23 5:10 pm

Other Meows & Purrs > What are YOU afraid of?

Pepper Fudge

fraidy cat

Purred: Fri Aug 12, '05 6:27pm PST 
I am afraid of many many things, Such as the wind, thunder, moms globe, the nasty old broom, loud noises, normal sounding noises, dogs, strange cats, little kids, the hair dyer, my brush, and lots more things that I can't remember right now. If i'm in my moms arms when I hear something different I dig my claws in her, jump out of her arms and run under the bed. I've sratched her pretty bad during those times
[notify]

» There has since been 85 posts. Last posting by Loki, Nov 28 9:51 pm

What I Love About Catster > Black Cats Unite!
Pepper Fudge

fraidy cat

Purred: Fri Jul 15, '05 12:04am PST 
Hi I'm black too, however I seem to be getting lighter since the summer came. I love playing outdoors
[notify]

» There has since been 467 posts. Last posting by Aragorn (In Memory), Oct 29 9:28 pm

(Page 1 of 3: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.