Postings by boo's Family

GO!

(Page 1 of 134: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

Get Well Soon > The New Home of Hazel Lucy's List for Kitties in Need of Purrs
Simba

Purred: Sat Oct 26, '13 12:13pm PST 
So many fur-friends are sick or have left for Rainbow Bridge.
Our thoughts are with you all. We are sending purrs to you all.
It is with great sadness that we too have lost another of our family to the Bridge.
Sylvester left us suddenly this afternoon.
http://www.catster.com/cats/147677
[notify]

» There has since been 142 posts. Last posting by Paisley, Aug 9 1:46 pm

Saying Goodbye: Memorials & Support > Kaci Sunshine had to leave
Simba

Purred: Sat Oct 26, '13 11:56am PST 
thinking of you
[notify]

» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Angel Spirit, Nov 13 5:43 pm

Get Well Soon > Hazel Lucy's List for Kitties in Need of Purrs

Simba

Purred: Fri Jun 22, '12 8:58am PST 
Tillys surgery went well, but she was rushed to the emergency vets later that evening for more painkillers and the have her chest drained as she was not breathing well. She was taken back to vets yesterday for more painkillers and a frussimide injection to help clear her chest, she was very flat, pale membranes, mouth breathing, it was decided to drain her chest again. More fluid was drained off, which was just blood, it seems Tilly has internal bleeding, poss from other Tumours. It was touch and go that Tilly would get over the surgery.
Today, Tilly is much brighter, eating well, has colour back in her membranes, breathing is better, not perfect as the cancer has spread to her lungs. She is fighting and today is her best day so far after her surgery. She is going in for a check up again tomorrow. Hopefully her meds will continue to work and Tilly gets over the surgery.
Thank you for your purrs and prayers, its helping her fight this.
[notify]

» There has since been -19149.8 posts. Last posting by Catster HQ, May 31 7:55 am

Plus Power of the Paw > Power of the Paw and purrs needed for BLIZZARD

Simba

Purred: Wed May 16, '12 2:00pm PST 
listen up guys!!!!
I have been floating around a bit and visiting my friends (i believe i have been spotted).
My dearest friend Blizzard aka The Catfather is very ill as Ruffy has said and he needs you all right now to purr hard for him (and his mouse pouches).
If his dad cant get him to eat by sunday night, then monday will be his bridge day. His dad is extremely worried as am I and my family.
So come on everycat get your motors purring!!!!
Purr, purr, purr, purr..........come on blizz you know you want to eat!
[notify]

» There has since been 21 posts. Last posting by Tigger, May 25 6:50 am

Plus Power of the Paw > Power of the Paw and purrs needed for BLIZZARD

Simba

Purred: Wed May 16, '12 12:58pm PST 
we are purring hard
PPPUUUUURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
[notify]

» There has since been 22 posts. Last posting by Tigger, May 25 6:50 am

Simba

Purred: Wed May 2, '12 12:55pm PST 
Simbas mom here,
Hoping for a miracle tonight, Simba's breathing has got worse again though out the day. I have spoken to the vet this afternoon and we have upped his diuretic meds in the hope that it will drain the fluid of his chest faster, if hes no better tomorrow the vet wants to see him, unfortunately there is nothing else the vet can do so I am dreading the prospect of taking him him. He has been up and about today as normal and spent some time in the garden in the sun, he is quite bright but not eating much. He has his wits about him and is his usual grumpy self.
Sorry I dont have better news. I am worried sick and a little scared.
Thank you all for being there for him, its much appreciated.
[notify]

» There has since been -19010.8 posts. Last posting by Catster HQ, May 31 7:55 am

Plus Power of the Paw > POTP needed for Simba (UK)

Simba

Purred: Wed May 2, '12 12:54pm PST 
Simbas mom here,
Hoping for a miracle tonight, Simba's breathing has got worse again though out the day. I have spoken to the vet this afternoon and we have upped his diuretic meds in the hope that it will drain the fluid of his chest faster, if hes no better tomorrow the vet wants to see him, unfortunately there is nothing else the vet can do so I am dreading the prospect of taking him him. He has been up and about today as normal and spent some time in the garden in the sun, he is quite bright but not eating much. He has his wits about him and is his usual grumpy self.
Sorry I dont have better news. I am worried sick and a little scared.
Thank you all for being there for him, its much appreciated.
[notify]

» There has since been 32 posts. Last posting by Angel Soc Dreamboat #56, May 13 1:49 pm

What I Love About Catster > White Star Whitester day 2012

Ollie

It wasnt- me.....honest!

Purred: Thu Jan 26, '12 8:04am PST 
I would like to thank, Cousin Drift for nominating me to receive a white star, and all those in the group.
Its a lovely honour which brought tears to moms eyes, she misses me very much. Myself and my family are humbled by this honour.
Thank you and stay safe everycat.hug
[notify]

» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Tink the Cat, Feb 1 8:04 pm

Saying Goodbye: Memorials & Support > Our dearest friend 'Purrdie' has gone to the bridge....

Simba

Purred: Tue Nov 29, '11 2:21pm PST 
till we meet again cousin Purr'ds. We love you.
rainbow
[notify]

» There has since been 14 posts. Last posting by Jackson 9/2007-5/2011, Dec 2 5:13 am

Simba

Purred: Tue Sep 13, '11 4:10pm PST 
Please purr for my brofur, Ollie, mom and dad rushed him to the emergency vets this eve, he is in an oxygen cubicle fighting for his life. Mom and dad are very upset, mom raised Ollie from a week old.
Mom will write more in his diary.
[notify]

» There has since been -18242.8 posts. Last posting by Catster HQ, May 31 7:55 am

(Page 1 of 134: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.